Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

As to Django /release date, I read some on various movie blogs wondering with the filming going longer than expected now into late June/early July that it may mean the film won't be ready for release in Dec 2013. I guess it will depend on how much time Tarantino takes with editing.

Oh really,on Dec 2013? :( But you're probably right Oxford. Like you,I also doubt he would have some free time to attend it.

Tks for the articles and vids girls. :)

well according to this article

the Cannes Film Festival is about to get underway, and studios are rolling out their promotional material to make sure that those attending screenings of the festival's films don't forget about the studio releases that are still to come later this year. Our correspondent Magdalena (who you can follow on twitter) walked around the area of the festival earlier today and snapped some photos of the posters and billboards that are on display. In addition to a really cool banner for Quentin Tarantino's Django Unchained, she also brought us our first look at the Tom Cruise thriller One Shot, based on the popular Jack Reacher character book series from author Lee Child. Moreover, there's a pretty great set-up for the Sacha Baron Cohen comedy The Dictator outside one of the Carlton hotel.

so I don't think they're going to show anything at cannes. A lot of other movies have banners up too.

thanks for the info geenine. I'am sad now, it's just promotion really but the poster is nice.

I read on tumblr that have other pics of Leo as Gatsby on that French Magazine. If someone could find that, I'am so curious to see this pics.

Pami

Yes, Barbie was right, it was a typo on my part, I meant to type Dec 2012

You would have to sedate me if I thought we wouldn't be seeing Calvin Candie in all his evil sexiness to Dec 2013 ! :p

post-52324-0-1446083008-56677_thumb.jpg

Barbie

Yes, I was hoping that there might be other pix of Leo in the article on page 126 in magazine , maybe, Posey will be able to find those as well :)

geegine

Thanks for Cannes article :)

Anywho, I'm sure these minor mishaps django has had will push back the release date any further! I am sure It will probably still be on schedual!

And thanks everyone for the info to when Cannes is :)

And I am also interested in the other Gatsby pics in that French magazine....anyone knows how to get them, please post!

thanks for the info geenine. I'am sad now, it's just promotion really but the poster is nice.

I read on tumblr that have other pics of Leo as Gatsby on that French Magazine. If someone could find that, I'am so curious to see this pics.

Me too girls!! :clap: I want to see the other pics. :)

Oxford dont worry,it was just a scare! :laugh:

This guy is from Cannes , I hope what he heard is right :)

maximbarrault

I'm hearing rumours that Tarantino will present 10 minutes of Django Unchained ahead of Dracula 3D at #Cannes. Who has something on that?

from Cannes, Alpes-MaritimesReply

Favorite

Tweet from a Tarantino movie blog

yeah they might... I have no info on that, but I have heard rumors too, that they might screen some footage they screened in Cancun already....

Yesterday at 11:27am

Hi everyone and thanks for the welcome. Truly nice to join the thread of a genuinely talented and amazing actor (loved the comment by DeNiro week or so ago on the Piers Morgran show about Leo (and Matt Damon) being the best actors right now. Excited also to know he'll be working with Scorsese again soon.

Thanks for the twitter comment about Django Unchained, oxford.

Excerpts from interview with Dennis Lehane. His latest book is another Leo future project:

What's it like to see actors--even those of the caliber of Sean Penn and Leonardo DiCaprio--bringing your characters to life? Do you sometimes think they look odd animating the features of people who were born in your head?

It's always odd to see actors play people from my head. But I've had a hell of a streak getting really great actors to play those characters, so I get over the unsettled feeling pretty quick.

Live by Night is your only novel set in the Tampa Bay area, correct? Do you expect it to be filmed here? If you had influence over the decision, would you push for it?

It's actually my second. Part of Sacred was set in the Bay area. I have no idea if it'll be filmed there, though I see no reason to try to double Ybor City, which is where it's primarily set. But I don't control that.

http://downtownstpete.ilovetheburg.com/art...nis-Lehane/3523