Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Pami

Yes, I'm going to let you and ByPrincess battle for who will be Leo's woman :)

Like the Avenger heroes , have you been thinking of how you will defeat ByPrincess to share Leo's bed ?

Is that your comment about Leo/Einstein , or was that from Twitter ?

Thanks for vid :)

Pami

Yes, I'm going to let you and ByPrincess battle for who will be Leo's woman :)

Like the Avenger heroes , have you been thinking of how you will defeat ByPrincess to share Leo's bed ?

Is that your comment about Leo/Einstein , or was that from Twitter ?

Thanks for vid :)

No,it's not,I just saw it on youtube. :)

I dont know yet,all I know is that Princess is unreliable... :laugh:

Unfortunately I know I wont be Leo's woman,I'm just kidding but I'm pretty sure my future husband and kids will like him...even forced. :whistle::laugh:

:wub:

post-52646-0-1446083005-07571_thumb.jpg

Pami you've been rummaging in my closet??? :shifty: That's the shirt that I wear on Sunday morning :whistle::rofl::whistle:

Leo wears the one that says Belongs to By_princess

Oh yeah...and I'm Santa Claus... <_< :laugh:

Thanks ox for the django billboard at Cannes!! But I have two quetions.....does this mean Django will have a trailer coming out in Cannes, thus to us fans?? Does it mean leo will be going to Cannes? I wonder if he will go this year!

Does this mean Django will have a trailer coming out in Cannes, thus to us fans?? Does it mean leo will be going to Cannes? I wonder if he will go this year!

I was wondering this, I'm glad you said it :) I really hope he does, he went to that one a few weeks back (I'm not sure what event it was!)

So hopefully he will *fingers crossed* :D

Kat

Now , why, do you bring up things we would all love to see happen , but, probably won't :(

I think your punishment should be that you have to sleep standing up to a new Leo pix appears :p

does this mean Django will have a trailer coming out in Cannes, thus to us fans?? Does it mean leo will be going to Cannes?

Thanks ox for the django billboard at Cannes!! But I have two quetions.....does this mean Django will have a trailer coming out in Cannes, thus to us fans?? Does it mean leo will be going to Cannes? I wonder if he will go this year!

Hi Katchitup. Hi everyone else too :wave:

I hope we do start seeing more Gatsby and Django material soon. When Django is ready fear not for you can be sure it will be heavily promoted. That's what Weinstein does. The Django poster at Cannes may be just that - a poster. I remember there being an even bigger poster for Shutter Island at Cannes and that was all we saw.

Leo does sometimes go to Cannes. He was there last year for the Red Granite Launch Party (because they are involved in Wolf Street). I suppose it will depend if he is doing anything else because the Festival happens this month. So not long to wait to find out.

Thanks Ox and Dr.brown for your responses about Cannes! does anyone know when Cannes is?

Dr.brown: You seems spot on about the movie material. These are both highly inticipated movies, and there won't be a trailer coming out one month before the movie release like J.Edgar!

Thanks Posey for the link and barbie for the vids! Thanks Girl for another banner!

Did Djanjo Unchained's US release date been changed recently? I thought both of Leo's films (GG and DU) were going to be released in December but I thought I read recently that Django Unchained was being released earlier now?

Thanks Ox and Dr.brown for your responses about Cannes! does anyone know when Cannes is?

Dr.brown: You seems spot on about the movie material. These are both highly inticipated movies, and there won't be a trailer coming out one month before the movie release like J.Edgar!

Thanks Posey for the link and barbie for the vids! Thanks Girl for another banner!

Hi Katchitup. Cannes 2012 runs from 16-27 May 2012.

Hi Posey. I heard Christmas Day 2012 for Django and Gatsby. However, I have n't checked on this recently. I did hear in Variety though that Django may premiere at the Rome Film Festival 2012. The Rome Film Festival is normally in October but it may be moved to November to better complement studio awards campaign apparently. They are still deciding.

^^ Eventhough I usually don't like Weinstein's 'in your face'-campaigning, this time it might show us some more Leo indeed :hehe:

Doesn't Leo go to Cannes almost every year? Not on the red carpet ofcourse, but maybe some party-sightings? :)

Yet another pix of a Django billboard; I was hoping for new pix of Leo, but at least this is something new :)

post-52324-0-1446083006-80475_thumb.jpg

Kat

I do hope that you did sleep standing up last night :p

As to Cannes Film Festival and Leo, it takes place from May 16th to May 27th , so with Leo still filming Django, I doubt he will have time to attend.

As to Cannes /Django trailer, maybe they will show them some footage similar to what Baz did with Gatsby at the recent Comic Con in Vegas .

Posey

Thanks for magazine link :)

Are there any other pix in the article on page 126 ?

As to Django /release date, I read some on various movie blogs wondering with the filming going longer than expected now into late June/early July that it may mean the film won't be ready for release in Dec 2013. I guess it will depend on how much time Tarantino takes with editing.

One thing we know for sure, if Django has Oscar potential, Harvey W will make sure it is released in the required time period :p

Wijn

Yes, Leo sometimes has gone to Cannes just to party, but , as I said above to Kat , if he is still filming Django that would not be possible :)

Barbie

Thanks for Leo /Leno vids :)

Girl

Thanks for another Django billboard pix :)

It has been so long since I watched Leo in Iron Mask , I like seeing him as Louis in your avi .