Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Here are the pics from popsugar! Pretty similar :)

Leonardo DiCaprio had his four best friends by his side last night for the Mobli 2.0 Launch Party in Austin. The city is currently hosting SXSW, and Leo's making the rounds with pals Lukas Haas, Kevin Connolly, and Tobey Maguire. In a rare move, Leo posed on the red carpet with his pals but was still practically unrecognizable with his trademark baseball cap pulled down low. Once inside Kenici, Leo met up with his Victoria's Secret Angel girlfriend Erin Heatherton. Kevin retweeted a picture of Leo's love Erin Heatherton from yesterday in Texas. Leo, meanwhile, posted on Mobli and shared an image of him and Tobey chilling in a booth. The night was part fun and part business for Leo, who's one of Mobli's investors.

http://www.popsugar.com/Leonardo-DiCaprio-...FFs-LA-22148815

First of all tks for the pics Oxford and Audrina,tks girls you all for the tweets and so on! :) :laugh::clap:

I need to say Leo looks really hot with beard and now we can have a glimpse on Calvin's looks. :) And he looks really in shape!! :woot:

I just think he could move his hat up! :angry::laugh:

Wow thanks for all the pics girls :flower:

The pic when he's laughing with Tobey... post-51835-0-1446082622-21143_thumb.gif

post-51835-0-1446082622-1831_thumb.jpg

I'm in heaven! :Angel:

But still don't understand why he left that cap so low??? :no:

We barely see his chin... and it was something promotional, so why he doesn't showed us all his face?? :dontgetit:

Agreed princess...that pic is gorgeous. He also looks really fit in that jacket! But I wish he didn't wear a cap to what seemed to be a little more formal event than that. Plus I can't see his pretty eyes :/

Thanks audrina for more love :hug:

Ok girls I must confess hide1.gif When I saw this photo I thought... Now what the hell is he wearing on his head??? I know that he doesn't want to be seen but this is too much and then I realized it was the lamp :laugh:

1.jpg

:rofl: Oh god, it does. Perfect picture angle!

Next 3 SXSW parties + DiCaprio

This is how inept a social columnist I am: A man brushes by me. I notice his black sports cap and lightly grizzled features. After greeting some guests, he stares intently ahead.

Eventually I snap. It was Leonardo DiCaprio. Despite the fact that Tobey Maguire, Lukas Haas, DJ Spooky and others have been standing around chatting with the rest of us for some time now, DiCaprio is understandably the marquee name at this Mobli 2.0 affair during South by Southwest

Read more: http://www.austin360.com/blogs/content/sha...3_sxsw_par.html

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire Help Launch Mobli 2.0

Keeping up-to-date with technology, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire were spotted at the Mobli 2.0 Launch Party in Austin, Texas on Saturday night (March 10).

Hiding most of his face, the "Inception" actor wore a Raiders hat with a dark suit jacket and jeans while posing for pictures alongside the "Spider-Man" star, who covered his slender frame in a blue button up and jacket.

With other stars such as Kevin Connelly Jared Leto and Lukas Haas alkso on hand, the fellas were there to help launch the updated app, Mobli, which gives iPhone users a fun way to share photos.

Meanwhile, the outing comes as Leo and Tobey will soon hit the big screen together - as they just wrapped up filming "The Great Gatsby" in Australia.

The movie follows Nick Carraway (Maguire), a Midwesterner living on Long Island who finds himself fascinated by the mysterious past and lavish lifestyle of his neighbor, Jay Gatsby (DiCaprio), while being drawn into Gatsby's circle and becoming a witness to obsession and tragedy.

Also starring Carey Mulligan, Joel Edgerton and Isla Fisher, the Baz Luhrmann directed motion picture is set to hit theaters on December 25, 2012.