Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Yeah, Ox. Jack Nicholson has always been known as the great "party boy"... even before Clooney. I hate read that Leo is the new George Clooney <_<, God forbid... I prefer it to be the new Jack Nicholson, it sounds much better :laugh:.

Nanda why you say that awful things? post-51835-0-1446082181-50382_thumb.gif

Leo would have to give up many things to be like George. Humility, decency, great performances, no gray hair :laugh:

and get some things too. ex. "I think I'm sexy" look and "look,how funny I am" humor :laugh:

The "I Hate George Clooney Club" strikes again :rofl:

who's Elisabetta ???

Elisabetta Canalis... as Shine said, George's ex.

Yeah, Ox. Jack Nicholson has always been known as the great "party boy"... even before Clooney. I hate read that Leo is the new George Clooney <_<, God forbid... I prefer it to be the new Jack Nicholson, it sounds much better :laugh:.

Nanda why you say that awful things? post-52055-0-1446082183-53901_thumb.gif

Leo would have to give up many things to be like George. Humility, decency, great performances, no gray hair :laugh:

Cold? Hmm... here is soooooo HOT, I'm almost melting :laugh: :laugh:.

Wow Nanda tell me you live near a beach, and Shine and I will go there right now. post-52055-0-1446082183-5529_thumb.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... I'm a bitch.

I don't live so close to the beach... but it's quite easy to get there. Lets go?

and get some things too. ex. "I think I'm sexy" look and "look,how funny I am" humor :laugh:

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Lucky! Send some of the sunshine our way, huh? :)

Glad to hear you are well! :hug:

:laugh: :laugh:... I'll deliver there as soon as possible.

Nanda why you say that awful things? cold.gif

The "I Hate George Clooney Club" strikes again :rofl:

I don't hate him anymore,but I see those things in him :laugh:

thanks for answer shine and Nanda!

and I also want to go to the beach! :ddr: I'm coming with you :laugh: I don't wanna snow anymore :(

Cold? Hmm... here is soooooo HOT, I'm almost melting :laugh: :laugh:.

Wow Nanda tell me you live near a beach, and Shine and I will go there right now. 1579987785-mundoemoti-beach.gif

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:... I'm a bitch.

I don't live so close to the beach... but it's quite easy to get there. Lets go?

and I also want to go to the beach! I'm coming with you I don't wanna snow anymore

:laugh: Let's go!

I'll bring the beach ball!

and I also want to go to the beach! :ddr: I'm coming with you :laugh: I don't wanna snow anymore :(

What envy!!! The only snow I'll see one day it's if I stick my head in the freezer :laugh:

:rofl:

Hi girls. I'm sorry Leo was not nominated for the Oscars. Unlike a lot of people (all my friends) I do not like Clooney. I think he's arrogant and nothing humble . I felt so sorry for Leo.

I think that great injustice was done when he did not win by the Aviator and Departed. :dontgetit: :dontgetit:

ByPrincess, Shine, Nanda, Sic

You all certainly know how to cheer a poster up after yesterday's downer day , thanks :)

Anilgouveia

Hi, :wave:

I ,also , think Leo should have won for Aviator and The Departed :)

Wijn

Maybe that site Dazzling DiCaprio would be a good source of pix of Leo with quotes :)

Kinda random question, but does anyone of you know a good Leo-picture for my phone-background.

I like the ones with his quotes on them the best :blush:

I have a photoshoot one I use I got from an iPhone wallpaper app, but it's got no quotes on it. Erm... maybe go to the 'scans' section of a Leo picture site? Alot of them have ones with quotes on! (If that makes sense)

or as Ox said, maybe Tumblr? :)

I just wanted to add this last little bit to our Oscar discussion. Remember that I mentioned in an earlier discussion that the older an actor gets the better his chance to be nominated or win. Well, an article I just online speaks about that issue

Look at the ages of the 3 actors who people thought might get a nod but didn't : Ryan (31), Michael (34), Leo (37)

Ages of male actors who got BA nods : George (50 ) , Brad, (48 ) , Dujardin (39 ) , Gary (53 ) , Demian (48 )

Recent past Oscar winners and their age when they won :

ColinFirth =50

Jeff Bridges=60

Sean Penn=49

Daniel DayLewis=51

Phillip Hoffman=40

Gosh, Brad must have read the E guy's comment that having a wife and kids helped him ger an Oscar , look below at his comments in the HR article I just saw posted at Pop Sugar

Do notice the real vote clincher " I hurt my leg saving my little girl from injury."

•On smoking weed: "I got really sick of myself at the end of the 1990s: I was hiding out from the celebrity thing; I was smoking way too much dope; I was sitting on the couch and just turning into a doughnut; and I really got irritated with myself. But that feeling of unease was growing and one night I just said, ‘This is a waste.’ I just quit. I stopped grass then — I mean, pretty much — and decided to get off the couch."

•On marrying Angelina: "We’d actually like to, and it seems to mean more and more to our kids. We made this declaration some time ago that we weren’t going to do it till everyone can. But I don’t think we’ll be able to hold out. It means so much to my kids, and they ask a lot. And it means something to me, too, to make that kind of commitment. I’m not going to go any further, but to be in love with someone and be raising a family with someone and want to make that commitment and not be able to is ludicrous, just ludicrous."

•On his leg injury: "I was just walking in our backyard, on a hill, carrying my daughter, and I slipped — and it was those parental instincts: me or her. And she’s fine."

I just wanted to add this last little bit to our Oscar discussion. Remember that I mentioned in an earlier discussion that the older an actor gets the better his chance to be nominated or win. Well, an article I just online speaks about that issue

Look at the ages of the 3 actors who people thought might get a nod but didn't : Ryan (31), Michael (34), Leo (37)

Ages of male actors who got BA nods : George (50 ) , Brad, (48 ) , Dujardin (39 ) , Gary (53 ) , Demian (48 )

Recent past Oscar winners and their age when they won :

ColinFirth =50

Jeff Bridges=60

Sean Penn=49

Daniel DayLewis=51

Phillip Hoffman=40

yeah but Daniel was 33 when he won his first Oscar in 1990 for My Left Foot

but I guess it doesn't work for Leo :/

OMG Brad and his stupid story of rescue!!! What a sick person do that... Using his daughter to gain sympathy!!! Shame for them because both have given publicity to the issue. :yuckky:

Oxf How curious. Just yesterday I was thinking about the age fact. May have something to do with it. The shame here is that if you see the list of actors (just focused on that you posted)

Colin Firth, Jeff Bridges, Phillip Hoffman. Which of them have acted in film with performances worthy of being recognized?? Bridget jones diary? Eh?? No!!, Tron? Mision Impossible???

Or in the case of Sean Penn, Daniel DayLewis, all his performances are Oscar's worthy but how often they do movies? Once every 5 years.

Leo: (Oscar's worthy performances )

2003- Gangs of New York

2005- The Aviator

2007- The Departed and Blood Diamond

2009- Revolutionary Road

2011- Shutter Island

Sic

Yes, like with Jamie Foxx, there are exceptions to the rule, but the majority of winners fit the over 40 profile :)

I love all phone pix you posted for Wijn :heart::heart:

ByPrincess

Going to reply to your reply :)

I'm glad to know that your entertaining group is for hire

I'm just hoping that in the days ahead we Leo fans won't need their services.

Yes, I agree that many of the recent nominees have done roles/films that are not as consistent with the quality of films/roles that Leo has done.

Kat

I keep hoping to find a some new pix on one of the sites like Pop Sugar , Just Jared ,etc, but , so far no luck :(

And, I've tried to scan for any Twitter sightings for us, but so far all it has been since yesterday is filled with Oscar related tweets. I hope that ends soon.

Ox, apparently it is extremely easy to catch every other celeb in the world except for leo in Cabo! :laugh:

Don't know if anyone saw this, A little off topic but....

Actor Armie Hammer nabbed in Texas for marijuana

The 25-year-old, who starred with Leonardo DiCaprio in "J. Edgar," spent about a day in jail before paying a $1000 bond. Arrest records show he had 0.02 .....

IF you want to read more, heres the link!

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-501368_162-573...-for-marijuana/