Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well, I don't know if Leo is in Cabo, but... all I know is that NY post is very much reliable. And seems he's not in Montana anymore and nor Las Vegas, so who knows? Maybe he's is really in Cabo. But as always, we have to wait and see, if they are really there than probably paps will make some pics of them.

Yeah he really could be in Cabo, and NY post is reliable, so I'm just gonna wait and see. Cause if he is in Cabo, chances are there will be pics. And if he does go to Vegas, there will defeintly be tweets.

I would really love it if they're in Cabo. Chances for pics are multiplyed by like 100 :p :heart:

Kat

Happy New Year to you :fun:

Thanks for Vegas article :)

Yes, as I stated the other day ,since Leo has always been a regular at 1OAK /Darby in NYC , it would be very logical that he would be invited to join in the grand opening of Vegas/1OAK in

this New Year's weekend.

It couldl well be that he will attend the grand opening event , but he didn't fly into Vegas to late last night or today :)

Shine

Happy New Year to you to :fun:

It's only 12:42 pm here, so we're not partying yet ; though people are shooting off firecrackers around us :p

Enjoy your party !

Sic

Happy New Year to you :fun:

If Leo & Erin are in Cabos, they would have just arrived yesterday, and not, as NY Post inferred, been there for the week :)

Barbie

Yes, typically NY Post is more reliable then some other gossip blogs.

But, if you recall back when Leo was dating Blake we had a more accurate read on where they were/were they together going by tweets than the gossip press had :p

Personally, I think , like us, they knew the past few years Leo headed to Cabos for the holidays, so that is why they speculated he had been there all week, since there were no L.A. sightings of the new duo :)

If they truly have left Montana, and gone to more pap friendly areas like Cabos or Vegas, we should have some sightings soon :)

Shine

Happy New Year to you to :fun:

It's only 12:42 pm here, so we're not partying yet ; though people are shooting off firecrackers around us :p

Enjoy your party !

Thank you, deary! :3 It's just turned 6pm here, so almost there! haha.

Happy new year! :wub:

:flower: Thanks halolulu522 . Nice to know that he's in Cabos enjoying :)

Wow! just a few hours to finish the year :ddr: and if case that I can not meet with you later in the thread I wanted to wish to each one of you Happy New Year!!!!

happy-new-year-graphics-19.gif

to my partner in crime, Oxf

the most lover of Leo's shoulders, Pami

my sweet Lola

my little Zuckerberg, Sick

the funny Nanda

the newest of the group, Shine,

whom I enjoy talking on PM, Wijn

the lovely Barbie

the pleasant, Fash

for who knows each model portfolio, Kat

sorry if I forget someone :wave:

I love you girls, and I promise to behave better next year and turn down a little my jokes I understand that sometimes I gone a little far but I hope that not take it the wrong way :hug:

I will not forgive you....

Haha.....kidding! :laugh:

Love you all girls!

:grouphug:

my first post in 2012 :clap: 4,692th post :D

Yeah! the first one to get drunk in the thread! :ddr:

By the way, about

and besides she also will be very rich :laugh:

:rofl: hmm you bad girl! :beating: this is what you need me for ? :rofl:

just said it was a plus. Is not bad to have a friend with money that invite you to spend the New Year in Cabos... :p

My suitcase is ready

Our latest Vegas tweet ; key word being might :p

Robin_LeachRobin Leach

Fergus might not be only celeb @10AK tonight. Spies Buzz Leonardo DiCaprio might show.

38 minutes ago via Twitter for Android

Another reason Leo might show :)

@jtepelvJoe Tepe

Wow as if tonight couldn't get any bigger Kanye West is set to do a special Dj performance at the one and only @1OAKLV

1 hour ago via UberSocial for BlackBerry

Sic

That's great that you are already posting in 2012 ! :)

It's just 6:00 pm here

Kat

I always loved that pix of Leo partying :)

ByPrincess

Gosh, you better get with it, I've already been picked up and at present I'm having dinner with Leo and friends :)

Pami

Your Leo graphic is too funny :)

Erin's close friend Harley, who Erin has been hanging with in LA since Australia, just tweeted being in Vegas. So, maybe this might mean something..

@harleyvnewton

Harley Viera-Newton VEGAS all Tao everything no Mao anything @noahtepperberg @andrewsgoldberg @djrossone @CaseyCoane @JonAlagem @angelobianchi

8 hours ago

Leo sighting... appears to be in LA

_Sofunnay Negin R. Sofunny

Why am I so nice. I should run up to him and take a picture with him. He is with his girlfriend omg help

11 minutes ago »

@ @Awklexa Hhahahahaha but the person who works ere says we arnet allowed to take a picture inside the store. He is chirping an ignoring me!!

13 minutes ago »

@ @Awklexa I want to take a picture. But I don't want to be rude!!! He is talking!!!! Hellllpppp meee

16 minutes ago »

Leonardo di caprio is in the building!!!!!!!!! What do I dooooo

17 minutes ago

Now i'm confused... This person is in LA

Why am I so nice. I should run up to him and take a picture with him. He is with his girlfriend omg help

11 minutes ago »

@ @Awklexa Hhahahahaha but the person who works ere says we arnet allowed to take a picture inside the store. He is chirping an ignoring me!!

13 minutes ago »

@ @Awklexa I want to take a picture. But I don't want to be rude!!! He is talking!!!! Hellllpppp meee

16 minutes ago »

Leonardo di caprio is in the building!!!!!!!!! What do I dooooo

17 minutes ago

He must be in LA, not Vegas, since no one has seen him in Vegas.

From Lainey....

Here’s Leonardo DiCaprio with Erin Heatherton. She is - what else? - a Victoria’s Secret model. Erin was previously seen with Leo in Sydney a couple of weeks ago. These photographs were taken in LA, implying that, since their hook-up has traversed multiple cities, Leo’s situation with Erin is more serious, if that’s the right word, than any of his other one-two-time model situations post-Blake Lively.

I kinda get the feeling that the normally super private Leo, who never smiles in the presence of paps, wanted us to know that.

But he wasn’t aware there were photographers around!

Please.

The Brads and Georges and Leos of the world, they’ve developed a radar for it now. He knew. And he didn’t mind. Why? Because, as I’ve been telling you for 3 months now, his ass got played by Blake Lively who...

Found him wanting.

I KNOW, right?

How many Victoria’s Secret models is this now? At least 4 if not more. What’s it like for them in the dressing room at one of those shows? Is it awkward? Or do they, willingly wait in the wings, wearing their angel wings?

As I’ve already said, I don’t think Leonardo DiCaprio finds women interesting. I think he finds them attractive to look at. And I don’t think in his world there’s much more to them than that. Eventually this wasn’t enough for Gisele Bundchen. Is it possible that that may not have been enough for Blake Lively?

How The F-CK Did She DO That?