Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Kat

Thanks for latest Leo sighting tweet :)

In the past I've never read about Leo going skiing, so, maybe the 'mid mountain' is referring to Space Mountain at Disneyland.

As in the past , be it Gisele, Bar, or Blake, paying a visit to Disneyland seems to be part of the ritual when Leo first starts dating a lady :p

Sent you a PM :)

Shine

Thanks for assorted great pix from the past :)

ByPrincess

Thanks for assorted great pix from the past, as well as, the lastest club sighting of Leo :)

Ar, I wanna go Disneyland now. Let's ask Leo to take us all! :p

No problem, Ox :laugh:

Kat

I resent the pm

As to the mountain comment, also, if you recall awhile back a girl had tweeted about running into Leo when she was out jogging in the hills. I can't remember the name of the area ,but I remember at the time that JuJu was familiar with the area where many go to jog/walk their dogs .

So, it could be the tweeter was referring to that area in L.A. ,and Leo was out jogging or walking Djano :)

Naturally if she would just tweet exactly where she is that would help :p

As in the past , be it Gisele, Bar, or Blake, paying a visit to Disneyland seems to be part of the ritual when Leo first starts dating a lady :p

Oxf don't make me think that's how it is. I mean in that case... How would be?

Visit during the shooting of a movie... Check

Go to Rollercoasters... Almost Check

What's next? ... Bike Ride???? Tour for Europe???

Oxf don't make me think that's how it is. I mean in that case... How would be?

Visit during the shooting of a movie... Check

Go to Rollercoasters... Almost Check

What's next? ... Bike Ride???? Tour for Europe???

ByPrincess

Now remember after you spend endless hours lusting after each other in the privacy of your bedroom, you must explore if you are compatible /have common interests in the outside world beyond your mutual physical attraction :

#1. I love riding rollercoasters, do you ?

#2 I love exploring via bike , do you ?

#3 I love animals, do you ?

#4 I'm a supporter of various animal causes, envt causes, do you have an interest in those areas ?

I think we all do it when we first start dating a person, and so does Leo :)

Pami

What is this, Erin is just the cover that Leo and you are using for your forbidden love ?

Shine

Yes, it would be lots of fun for Leo to take us all to Disneyland.

Though, knowing ByPrincess or Pami, I suspect the rest of us would be crammed into the car behind Leo and them :p

Ok,ok...no more mysteries,I'm his new girlfriend! :whistle::laugh:

Yeah, sure! First, do something from the list and then we talk about it :laugh:

Shine

Though, knowing ByPrincess or Pami, I suspect the rest of us would be crammed into the car behind Leo and them :p

That is SOOOOOOOOOO true.

The only way would be that Pami or I, "kindly" grant you the place... but we're NOT kind at all. So you will go behind :laugh:

ByPrincess

I will be content to ride in the car behind you and Leo, as I suspect if he did invite me to ride in the same car, once the rollercoaster reached its highest peak, I would find myself suddenly pushed out the car as you snuggled closer to Leo :p

Oxford,

You have a special place in our hearts! I can share Leo with you all,yes I'm a kind girl. Gosh..girls,you need to see how strong are those broad shoulders! I have so many things to tell you...but I'm worried about theses tabloids and stuff...what am I supposed to do? :laugh:

ByPrincess

I will be content to ride in the car behind you and Leo, as I suspect if he did invite me to ride in the same car, once the rollercoaster reached its highest peak, I would find myself suddenly pushed out the car as you snuggled closer to Leo :p

and take 'shine with you ... I have the suspicion that she wants to try something with him. <_<

ByPrincess

Now remember after you spend endless hours lusting after each other in the privacy of your bedroom, you must explore if you are compatible /have common interests in the outside world beyond your mutual physical attraction :

#1. I love riding rollercoasters, do you ?

#2 I love exploring via bike , do you ?

#3 I love animals, do you ?

#4 I'm a supporter of various animal causes, envt causes, do you have an interest in those areas ?

I think we all do it when we first start dating a person, and so does Leo :)

Pami

What is this, Erin is just the cover that Leo and you are using for your forbidden love ?

Shine

Oxford...

Definitely you are a major threat to me!tongue.gif

Pami

Thanks for be willing to let me sit in the same car as you and Leo. Don't worry about making space for me, I'll just sit on his lap :p

Yes, I can understand you not wanting the tabloids to know everything; you just can tell me on the inside information via pm :)

ByPrincess

I see, you feel that Shine is ,also, someone who I would have to get past if I wanted to get close to Leo :)

ByPrincess

and take 'shine with you ... I have the suspicion that she wants to try something with him. <_<

Whatever gave you that idea... ;)

ByPrincess

I see, you feel that Shine is ,also, someone who I would have to get past if I wanted to get close to Leo

:laugh: maybe I'd share... or maybe I wouldn't hehehe! :p

This is what I have in my head right now:

post-45431-0-1446081767-23896_thumb.png

Uh really? Maybe people just think 'this again!' like on Tumblr, alot of people began hating on Erin when the pictures came out (like always), and some even said Leo should get it together etc. I don't know, I don't see why they should talk down about him because of who he dates. I had a conversation with one girl, and she said she doesn't like it because it seems like Leo only likes them for their bodies because they hardly seem "clever enough to have a conversation" or something along them lines making him shallow. I think thats it with a few people, like in a way "he could do better". :idk:

Erin seems cute and down-to-earth though! :)

This video was already posted a few pages back, it's a clip of Leo filming the Oppo commercial in Paris, but I'm reposting because..... Does anyone else notice Leo uh... adjusting himself around the 2:00 mark??? Hahahahahaha.

Shine, where did you get that pic of Leo you just posted? Is there a plain version of that picture? I saw it as a cover to a magazine but I'd love to see a full size version with no writing/text/pics! It's a great picture of him.

As for Leo/Erin... I find it somewhat amusing that they're dating because when I watched the VSFS I was particularly keen on paying attention to the new models because I KNEW that Leo had been to the after party (as he always goes...) and since he's single, was wondering if he'd pick anyone out to chat up. When I saw the images of Erin playing basketball, and they talked about how she was a tomboy, I knew right then that they'd get along and I was hoping that they'd end up dating. No clue how long this one will last for our Leo as she is rather young and he seems ready to settle down and start a family.... but I hope they are very happy together. The pics of him in LA show how much he'd been training with Soa, too... I thought he looked very much in shape! I think working out is a big hobby of Erin's and it's great if Leo joins in that. I also see that he's re-quitting smoking for her as well, as I've noticed the e-cigarettes. Smoking really has gone WAY out of style and it's time for Leo to catch up if he wants to keep chasing after all these younger girls!!!!

I'm finally caught up in this thread now, thank god! :) Hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas.

By Princess

Over the years, be it Kristin, Gisele, Bar, Blake, and now Erin, I've seen post criticizing the women and Leo for chosing to date them.

Personally I don't think Leo concerns himself with what people who have never spent a moment in his reality think about the women he selects to date or their opinions as to why he dates them , and that includes our opinons as well.

And, personally, that is one of the things I admire about him; he's his own man :)

Shine

I love your Disney Leo :)

Yes , I see that I had better be careful around you, Pami, and ByPrincess :p

Pheiress

The picture you like is part of the series of pix that photographer Kevin Scallan took .

The one below is another one of his :)

post-52324-0-1446081770-74269_thumb.jpg