Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I wonder if really it's him. I mean, how he returned to Sydney so fast?

Melrose_29 Melinda

Oh my goodness I think I just saw Leonardo Dicaprio. IS HE HERE??? I am too scared to approach him.

hace 5 horas

Melrose_29 Melinda

He's wearing a cap it's gotta be him!!!!!!!

hace 5 horas

Melrose_29 Melinda

“@pete_anthony: @Melrose_29 he is here filming. Been here a while. #GoodSpot” The great gatsby, right??? Wow!

hace 4 horas

Melrose_29 Melinda

@

@bobburn21 haha he is in SYDNEY.

hace 4 horas

another tweet. The truth, I don't know what the hell it means, I hate when people write on Twitter like encrypted messages

ThoseLegz Model Julia

Party just stopped to sing HBD to Leo DiCaprio #Darby I <3 NY

hace 10 horas

Oh I get it. HBD... Happy birthday... So, he was in darby and they sang the Happy birthday?

Radiohead August 24, 2008

Leonardo DiCaprio... i know it's blurred..but i did see him upclose and became a slight stalker and tried to get a clear shot of him but he was too far from me. I had better ones but i deleted them since i had to make room for videos! and wasnt planning on posting this one either..but due to request.. I dunno.. what you'll see from it. whatevs.

2d94c7158726898.jpg

flickr.com/E.Chow

old but new to me :p

another tweet. The truth, I don't know what the hell it means, I hate when people write on Twitter like encrypted messages
ThoseLegz Model Julia

Party just stopped to sing HBD to Leo DiCaprio #Darby I <3 NY

hace 10 horas

Oh I get it. HBD... Happy birthday

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: That's nice.

It's Okay Nanda , he is back in new york... That plane is really fast or will be like in Inception???

I don't think it's a plane. Must be a supersonic jet... powered by clean fuel, of course :laugh:.

Thanks Princess and Sick.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LEO!!!

All happiness in the world, love, peace, and that your projects and dreams come true.

Thousands of kisses on these beautiful cheeks and these soft lips, my divo

:wub:.

Eu Amo Você

I Love You

Te Amo

Ti amo

Amo Te

Ich liebe dich

Je t'aime

אני אוהב אותך

Ik hou van je

Я люблю тебя

EDIT: მე შენ მიყვარხარ (Tks to Sick :laugh: :laugh:)

私はあなたを愛して...

Ik hou ook van jullie! :p

Leo's lucky ladies:

http://www.popsugar.com/Pictures-Leonardo-...-Years-20317902

^Very true! He does :p

And so hes still in NY? Well I'm sure hes enjoying his b-day. Hse probably gonna be back in Australia by their monday time :)

AND tht Karlie article is funny. They made a news story about Leo looking at her. :rofl: How dumb is that?

hum, I liked his answer, it's a compliment to that one I posted yesterday, thanks to put all the intreview, princess. He wait that things happen for him naturally and if happen he will not run away, good to know.

So do you put other things aside?

No, I don’t. Either they fit in in a natural way or they don’t. I never want to force anything but I do know that ultimately this is what I love doing and those other things will find a way to happen.

Again, HAPPY 37TH BIRTHDAY LEO!

Article about Gatsby filming set for next week, so via this article we do know that Leo is due back next week :)

post-52324-0-1446081314-11794_thumb.jpg

LOOKING OUT FOR LEO !

MANLY will get a taste of Leo-mania when Baz Luhrmann’s production of The Great Gatsby rolls into town next week.

Stars from the highly anticipated film including Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Joel Edgerton are expected to shoot scenes at St Patrick’s Seminary, transformed into Jay Gatsby’s sprawling Long Island mansion. The exterior of the seminary will be used for scenes depicting the elaborate parties hosted by the mysterious Gatsby, played by DiCaprio.

During an exclusive visit to the set this week, the Manly Daily saw workmen covering the walls of the Gothic-style building with ivy. Gardeners were busy creating garden beds of lavender plants and piles of white stones were ready to be laid around a newly created pool.

Frank Prestipino, managing director of the International College of Management, located at the seminary, said students were excited.

“But there is only one thing that makes them excited - Leonardo DiCaprio,” he said.

But he hoped the film would bring other benefits such as student interaction with the crew, as well as benefits for Manly generally. “A lot of the crew will be staying on site and they will have to do something after hours.”

Meanwhile, one lucky Dee Why local, Pru Chapman, is also involved in the production.

Ms Chapman is a GreenShoot Pacific on-set sustainability consultant.

She said Gatsby was one of the first Australian films to address sustainability.

Initiatives include recycling and waste minimisation strategies such as a cooking oil recycling facility and worm farm

Review: Leonardo Dicaprio's Knockout Performance Can't Save The Scatterbrained "J. Edgar"

The life of J. Edgar Hoover was fascinating enough to warrant an entire mini-series, let alone a movie. Heading both the Bureau of Investigation and FBI, which he founded, over the span of nearly 50 years, Hoover spearheaded countless probes into the lives of criminals, politicians, activists, and whatever other public figures needed a closer look. Even more interesting was his private life; the common belief is that Hoover shared a more-than-platonic love with Clyde Tolson, his right-hand man who eventually upgraded to Associate Director of the FBI. Hoover’s methods were also eventually called into question, with his naysayers citing illegal means used to obtain his damaging information about the powerful and famous.

It’s all there, a wealth of material just waiting to be streamlined into a colossal biopic. And, considering that Clint Eastwood’s J. Edgar, starring Leonardo Dicaprio as the titular icon, is such a jumbled, unevenly paced, and altogether disappointing misfire, it’s still there for the taking—somebody call HBO about that proposed mini-series. And make sure the cable network hires a different makeup team, prosthetics experts who can make the older versions of Hoover and Tolson resemble something other than Johnny Knoxville and Spike Jonze in one of those "old man" Jackass segments.

If only cheesy makeup was the film’s biggest issue, though. The main problem lies in Dustin Lance Black’s script, a sluggish attempt to mesh Hoover’s private life with the FBI’s genesis and one of his biggest cases, the kidnapping of Charles Lindbergh's baby son. Black, who won an Academy Award for the vastly superior Milk, is far more comfortable imagining what went on inside Hoover’s home, in which he lived with his god-fearing tyrant of a mother, Annie Hoover (Judi Dench), and his private dealings with Tolson (The Social Network’s Armie Hammer). J. Edgar soars during its personal moments; a scene where Hoover’s mother coldly states that she’d rather have a dead son than a “daffodil” hits especially hard. As Eastwood’s film speculates, Hoover was basically a scared mama’s boy in a maverick’s visage.

Yet that’s all J. Edgar allows us to understand. Dicaprio gives the performance his all, expanding upon the script’s messy characterization with painful eyes, emotional fragility, and the compulsive disposition of an insecure man obsessed with others’ opinions. That desire to come off as the country’s macho cavalier is effectively personified in a montage where Hoover muscles his way to the front of the agents’ line during arrests, as well as Hoover’s seething distrust of President John F. Kennedy and Martin Luther King, Jr. (the latter gets “outed” as a skirt-chasing lothario in one particularly brave scene).

But those instances of newsworthy character inspection aren’t explored deeply enough to resonate beyond inspiring audience members to Google Hoover's story once the movie ends. Eastwood, curiously lenient with Black’s scatterbrained script, makes the film look strikingly dreamlike at times without fine-tuning it for the heaviest possible dramatic impact. The same man who directed the airtight historical triumphs Flags Of Our Fathers and Letters From Iwo Jima too passively gives Black the power; together, Eastwood and Black have constructed a character study without presenting a firm thesis statement.