Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

VSFS is tomorrow already? I love to see that... lol. I keep envying the models bodies and gorgeous faces but I like all that glamorous and very girly thing.

Lauren: Well, I never heard or see Leo at the VSFS but I remember of a sight of him in after parties, don't remember the year.

princess: Is people choice awards an important award? I'am asking because I don't know but I think the awards that really interest us are SAG, GG, BAFTA, OSCAR, this ones are importants.

I wonder if Leo will go to the VS Fashion Show tomorrow or any of the after parties.

Oh! :hehe: Lauren you are so funny.. STOP GIVING HIM IDEAS!!! :mad:

Is people choice awards an important award? I'am asking because I don't know but I think the awards that really interest us are SAG, GG, BAFTA, OSCAR, this ones are importants.

Not at all... but I mean that not even in the days of the "leomania" he was nominated :idk:

i'm so glad U found the Maria Menounos and Leo video by+princess.

Oxford - thank U for all the great reviews - I am stoked! Finally some reviews that matches praise for Leo with the rest of the film!

The person who does the Dazzling DiCaprio blog saw J Edgar at the NYC premiere and here is her reaction

I live in NY!

2 hours ago

So I saw J. Edgar… I AM A CLUSTERFUCK OF EMOTIONS.

HOLY FUCKING HELL. THAT MOVIE WAS INCREDIBLE. ASDFGHJKLHGFDS I CAN’T EVEN… LEO AND ARMIE…. OH DEAR GOD… TEARS EVERYWHERE. I SWEAR TO GOD, I CRIED FUCKING BUCKETS. SWEET BABY JESUS.

http://dazzling-dicaprio.tumblr.com/

The person who does the Dazzling DiCaprio blog saw J Edgar at the NYC premiere and here is her reaction
I live in NY!

2 hours ago

So I saw J. Edgar… I AM A CLUSTERFUCK OF EMOTIONS.

HOLY FUCKING HELL. THAT MOVIE WAS INCREDIBLE. ASDFGHJKLHGFDS I CAN’T EVEN… LEO AND ARMIE…. OH DEAR GOD… TEARS EVERYWHERE. I SWEAR TO GOD, I CRIED FUCKING BUCKETS. SWEET BABY JESUS.

:shock: What a way to express his emotions!!! Of that we are talking about reverencia.gif

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.

God. damnit. :p

Thanks for the great revieuws and intervieuws! :grouphug:

This makes me a little more positive :)

Clint, 81, is still the man

Women flock to Leonardo DiCaprio when he enters a room . . . unless Clint Eastwood is in it already. At a screening of the duo’s new movie, “J. Edgar,” gaggles of ladies, including “Sopranos” star Lorraine Bracco, surrounded the iconic director, jockeying for the chance to speak to him. DiCaprio, meantime, looking dapper in a gray blazer and combed-back hair, chatted with film honchos at the Time Warner Screening Room Monday night. Word is he’ll celebrate his 37th birthday this week with a small private party to benefit his environmental foundation. The Warner Bros. screening was for Academy voters and select press, and sobs were heard when credits rolled for the film, already gaining Oscar buzz. “Growing up, I was curious about J. Edgar Hoover,” Eastwood said of the genesis of his biopic on the FBI director. “I’m still curious after making the movie.” Also there: producer Brian Grazer, screenwriter Dustin Lance Black and Armie Hammer.Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/clint_is_s...K#ixzz1dBrb8Ao2

Since when aren't there 8 news pages when I return from school? :p I was getting spoiled I guess :grouphug:

Old interview, but just uploaded :)

GQ India

gqcovernov2011.jpg

Kevin McCarthy's Interview with ‘J. Edgar’ Star Leonardo DiCaprio

http://www.myfoxdc.com/dpp/entertainment/m...dicaprio-110911

Funny or Die J. Edgar Parody

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/J-Edgar-Par...ideo-27801.html

You appear to be outside the United States or its territories. Due to international rights agreements, we only offer this video to viewers located within the United States and its territories.

God. damnit.

Oh, I found this, don't know if I'm the only one who couldn't see the official one, but this one is for non-America :)

http://abcnews.go.com/Nightline/video/east...ecrets-14901762

By Princess

As to People's Choice Awards, Leo has been nominated before :)

Barbie

Yes, when it comes to Oscar the BFCA and SAG nods are the best indicators of future Oscar nods.

As to People's Choice , in my view, it has as much value as the online polls for most sexy, etc.

Solange

We certainly can tell Dazzling DiCaprio webmaster was thrilled by what she saw !! :p

She certainly has a terrific site.

Wijn

Thanks for NY Post article , various J Edgar reviews, video clips :)

I sure enjoyed Kevin McCarthy's review of J Edgar ; he thought Leo has given the best performance he has seen this year.

Glad that you found a link that allowed you to see Nightline interview .

Solange: That comment you posted is hilarious! :laugh: Thats what I would say If I saw him :rofl:

Thanks everyone! Ox thanks for all the good review articles. So far the popular critics are giving it awesome reviews, so thats great! :thumbsup:

Also thanks for the info Leo was with Lukas at the auction ;)

Lauren: It is possible leo could go to the VSFS! Hes gone in the past to the after parties and such so maybe he'll stay for that? Although didn't he say he would be back in Australia for his b-day?

By Princess As to People's Choice Awards, Leo has been nominated before :)

only once as Favorite Movie Actor for Inception the rest have been for cast or team.

And I'm talking about the freaking Tom Hanks has been nominated almost every year or so. And I like Tom,

but he hasn't made a decent film since 1994. Even when he doesn't make films, he's nominated.

Sorry girls, it's just... that bothers me a little bit which overvalued some actors are and only by charm and charisma they receive an award (I'm talking about you George) while others shows again and again his talent, and they don't receive appropriate recognition. Not fair :(

Ok... I just saw the Funny or Die J. Edgar Parody video and although it should be funny, for some reason didn't make me laugh. :unsure: In fact, I think it was a little bit sad. OMG I lost my sense of humor!

I think part of my is wishing that Leo, the day he wins the oscars, rather than attend, he goes on a trip to Italy and leave them hanging :p