Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

By Princess

Thanks for funny tweets, Bondi pix link, adorable pix of Leo & Claire, and latest Sydney sighting. :)

I sure would love to win some advance J Edgar screening tkts.

It's funny you would bring up JGL, earlier I had just rewatched his film "Lookout".

Solange

Thanks for adorable tumlr from R& J, J Edgar stills, and fantastic assortment of Leo pix :)

Kat

Love the Kat & Leo tumblr :)

I hope to see J Edgar opening day.

thanks for the tweets princess, so he's not working today.

Barbie Actually the last tweet is from Friday but we know he has the weekends off

Now... I think it was on Saturday, when he was spotted at Bondi Beach. I don't know today because I didn't see any tweet :hehe:

but how today is already tomorrow in sydney :laugh:

:/ take that explanation ... today is already tomorrow :rofl: type Inception or something

what I meant is that in Sydney it's probably Monday morning surely he will have to work

God! I only forgot to say a dream in a dream within a dream

What an adorable gif By Princess!!

Even a pretty guy like Armie Hammer recognize Leo's beauty and his power with women! :laugh:

Girls I want to see Leo's movies soooo bad! Think I never said it before,but one of the things I most admire in Leo is his love for animals, because I also love and respect them! :)

:laugh: Funny Gif Solange

don't Know you girls, but one of the things that I love most of Leo is that he presents to us like a regular guy that loves TV like the rest of us, he likes jersey shore and apparently MTV Cribs :D watch reality shows, is aware of all new music, kanye west Jay Z, willow smith whip my hair :rofl:

Most of the celebrities come out saying that they don't watch much tv, don't read magazines and Bla bla bla

and they probably are the ones who google themselves :/

That gif is sooo funny solange! Anyone know where I can watch that vid? I really want to watch it!

And I agree with you all on how Leo seems like such a cool guy in the sense he watchs TV, reads magazines, and is into normal people stuff :p Just shows how some celebs have lost themselves, when he has not.

Leo loves his water sports

587198leonardodicaprio.jpg

IF GREAT Gatsby hunk Leonardo DiCaprio is missing Blake Lively, he's not showing it.

The world's highest paid actor was joined at the weekend by a mystery glamazon -- the latest in a string of hot Aussie models.

The striking brunette, pictured, was spotted paddle boarding near DiCaprio's $10,000-a-week eco-friendly mansion on Saturday.

One neighbour said: "Her white dress was soaked and completely see-through."

The water babe later changed into a bikini and joined DiCaprio for a sunbake on the balcony.

Reports of a new romance come after the 36-year-old's ex-girlfriend Lively was photographed leaving the Boston home of new beau and The Green Lantern co-star Ryan Reynolds on Sunday.

DiCaprio and Lively confirmed their break-up at the start of the month and the Inception star is believed to have since "hooked up" with Sydney models Alyce Crawford, 21, and Kendal Schuler, 20.

http://www.heraldsun.com.au/entertainment/...x-1226175601438