Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Not the best pic, but at least it's something new :)

http://www.2dayfm.com.au/entertainment/the...11017-er15.html

Lauren you're kidding? this is huge!!!! this proves that He's still ALIVE!!! :guitar: :hell

yea!: :chicken: :dance: :ddr:

THANK YOU SO MUCH Lauren!!! :clap:

Exclusive: Leonardo DiCaprio Hitting Up Sydney's University Bars

395-Leo-Bar.jpg

Sunglasses, check. Baseball cap, check. Hoodie, check. Movie script... guess who we found!

Despite being one of the world’s most sought after actors, and having his every move closely followed whilst filming The Great Gatsby in Sydney, Leonardo DiCaprio chose The University of Sydney’s Manning Bar as his hangout the other week.

One of our listeners, Michael, spotted Leo in the middle of the USYD bar spending around an hour reading through notes and although no one was willing to approach the star, all eyes were focussed on him.

It might also explain where Leo has been meeting a lot of the 21 year old models he’s been getting up close and personal with during his extended stay down under... or he’s just trying to relive his college years as best as possible.

Lol Byprincess Priceless reaction!!!! :laugh: but yeah really... it's been awhile since we've seen a pic of him.

I though the last line of the article was funny.. quite witty they are... though they are a bit out of the loop with the reliving College comment which kinda ruined the joke lol :p

Thank you Lauren :wave:

Thanks By Princess for Edgar screening article :wave:

An article from the "super reliable source" the Sun :huh:

LEONARDO DiCaprio doesn't have a bad life.

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/showb...g-the-pack.html

PD: thanks for the article ;) :wave:

I agree with you Fash ... has no senses

I though the last line of the article was funny.. quite witty they are... though they are a bit out of the loop with the reliving College comment which kinda ruined the joke lol

Thanks again :wave: The Sun has the" inside scoop" ahead of the "stalker-ish" Daily Telegraph and other big Aussie sites?? lol

Entertaining read regardless if they got it right or not (though i'm more inclined to believe it's the latter taking the source's reputation and the comical writing into consideration ) lol ...

Beach Haus and The Star are sure getting alot of publicity thanks to Leo :whistle:

Wow! He's alive! Lol. Is he holding a cig? Or is that a pen? I'm wondering if he finally kicked smoking. I hope he did.

I can't wait for Hoover! YESSSSSSSS. Screw the critics. I will just edit Leo's face over anyone else that wins the Oscar - which I am still actually holding out hope he will since there has been great things and people really, really expecting J. Edgar to be awesome.

Wow thanks everyone for the updates!! I can't view the photo right now, but I'll look at it once I get home! Hopefully its him, because I really want a new pic :D

Thanks everyone for the tweets articles ect! LOL marifrancs, thats so funny how they anaylize leos hands so much!! :laugh:

LOL nice Sun article. Very entertaining!

Amitabh Bachchan calls shooting with Leonardo DiCaprio an “incredible” experience

He may be playing a brief role in the new Hollywood production The Great Gatsby, but Amitabh Bachchan describes his experience of shooting for the film as “incredible”.

The superstar is in Sydney to shoot for his portion of the film.

“I am here to shoot for The Great Gatsby, with Leonardo DiCaprio, Tobey Maguire and Carey Mulligan and a host of other prominent artists from all over the world,” Bachchan posted on his blog.

The 69-year-old superstar is pretty impressed by the meticulous working style of the film’s unit.

“It has been a delight to be associated with a production that must, in my opinion and limited experience, be described as incredible,” Bachchan wrote.

“The sheer level of management to detail and correctness in every sphere is by itself an exercise in the ultimate,” he added.

“Efficiency, professionalism, dedication and discipline would make any venture more than worthy of association ! To be but a part of that procedure would and should ideally be termed a blessed opportunity,” the superstar wrote.