Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

What did she even say about Gisele's nose? I missed that. I know about the other stuff.

In regards to Leo and Blake, that type of distance would be hard for a couple that had been in a serious, committed relationship for years to deal with but especially a couple that had only been together for a few months.

Gah! Leo! Come on do another magazine cover so we can get new pictures! He should do Vanity Fair. :laugh: One magazine is not enough, man!

Omg the title to that aritcle/picture you posted Wijn. :rofl: The press is so stupid.

What did she even say about Gisele's nose? I missed that. I know about the other stuff.

she was in Brazil and of course was asked about Gisele,don't remember what they asked,what was the different between them or something like that,and she said: "we got different noses!"

most of the people and also me got it not in a good way,there's millions of differences between them,body,legs,face,career of course and success,but she said her nose,many people say Gi's got large nose,so imho she didn't said it inconsiderately,especially she was in Brazil,in Gi's home country and she should have talked more wisely.

sorry for a little off topic girls! :wave:

thanks wijn and princess for pics! :wave:

Wijn

Thanks for J Edgar tweets :)

As to possible film project "Satori".

The character Nicholai Hel was created by famed writer Trevanian in his bestseller "Shibumi"

From what I gather Winslow bought the rights to the character from Trevanian's estate ( he died in 2005) and created a story that would be considered a prequel to the "Shibumi' storyline.

In "Satori" the story takes place when the Nicholai character is just 26 ; he is a highly skilled operative who has won release from prison by willing to take on a deadly assignment. As part of his top secret assignment in order to assume his new identity he undergoes plastic surgery,etc and is sent to Paris to help develop his identity as a French with the help of a beautiful woman named Solange ( she was once a high price prostitute)

Personally "Shibuni" has always been one of my top 5 favorite books. I can only hope that Winslow can write the character /story as well as Trevanian did.

I've noticed since the announcement several movie blogs refer to him as a Jason Bourne type character, but Trevanian's Nicholai was a man who used his high intelligence to outwit his opponents more than his first

Below is a description of Nichola Hel from Trevanian's "Shibumi". Do notice his heritage , it's reminiscent of someone we know :p

Half German, half Russian, Hel was raised by a Japanese general and survived Hiroshima to become a mystic, a master of the senses, and the most deadly assassin in the world. Nicholai has left his past behind him to live a life of isolation in a remote mountain fortress, determined to attain a state of effortless perfection known as shibumi

By Princess

Thanks for the article ;)

Plus , thanks, for all the great zoo pix, what a treat to return to :)

She was willing to fly 24 hours to be with him for 3 days, but she's not oolong to commit to a relationship? Hmmmmmm..... http://m.usmag.com/?redirurl=/celebritynew...llowup--2011510

true... a little confusing. Seems like a silly excuse if it's true

but what it is certainly true is that it seems like she just moved on very quickly... and she is already dating ryan reynolds

Hey there,

I'm new to the forum

I'm from the UK and I have to say your gossip and news is a release for me when I'm bored stupid at work :wave:

U girls are a treasure tove.

Katcitup I agrre with your theory Leo and Blake is big news here in London I think they did have a fight.

I also am not sure how accurate the US Weekly story side is either :whistle:

She seemed thrilled to me

But something tells me this is not the end of Leo and Blake.

Thanks.

In my office we watch all the American shows/films on streamline so of course I've seen Leo's movies and know about Gossip girl.

We always talked about them because although Blake looked his type this was the first American girl Leo had dated in a loooong time

Her PR is not doing her any favours with this US weekly story as Leos kinda private <_<

Why do they need to talk is it one upmanship? Makes it seem more like they had a fight

And shes a really really sweet girl according to the people in Channel 4 here who worked with the Gossip Girl cast a while back so I hope this link is not telling the full tale

C'mon no one will buy that line.

Any one hope Leo's next role is a supporting actor in a comedy? Pls let it be so!

Oh and doesnt Blake look kinda like a young Carolyn Bessette Kennedy?

Hey Gelling, welcome! :wave:

I don't think either of their PR would give more info on the breakup, I speculate USM just made it up...

And we'll have to see what the future holds, with Leo you'll never know if he gets back with his ex or not :p

But if Blake really is with Reynolds I don't think he will..

Hmmm interesting Us article! To tell you the truth, she probably wasn't ready to settle down (if the article is true) She is verrryyy young!

But it gets my hopes up that Leo is looking to settle down and he wants to start a family soon :) (once again, if the story is true, but Us always proved to be pretty reliable)

Thanks wijn and princess for more zoo pics! Sooo FREAKING adorable! :D

Hiiii Gelling, and welcome :flower:

But it gets my hopes up that Leo is looking to settle down and he wants to start a family soon :) (once again, if the story is true, but Us always proved to be pretty reliable)

Best part of their story! Makes Leo look pretty good as well :p

Not saying it has to be true but people are always saying it the other way around... so nice to see it phrased this way this time around.

Thanks again

Youre right they could have made it up as it is a side front cover not a front page splash.

And I honestly dont think shes dating Reynolds, did'nt he go out with she and Leo earlier this summer

Isn't he always linked to every other starlet every day

I think they are just friends. Ryan seems to be friends with all the females in HW - Sandra, Mila etc

But shes happy for some to imply they're dating. Strategy :whistle:

Hey, ladies, we could be getting an early screening of J Edgar soon

I've noticed many of the movie bloggers think it is J Edgar

From Deadline Hollywood

So far, there is no consensus Oscar frontrunner like there was at this time last year, and many of the biggest Oscar hopefuls haven’t yet been seen. We’ll have a good sense of one of them early next week. The New York Film Festival plans to show a work in progress film by a “legendary” filmmaker this Monday. It has to be one of several Oscar-bait films that weren’t completed in time to be shown at the festivals. So it’s either Clint Eastwood’s J Edgar, Steven Spielberg’s War Horse or The Adventures of Tintin, Martin Scorsese’s Hugo, Stephen Daldry’s Extremely Loud And Incredibly Close, Jason Reitman’s Young Adult, or David Fincher’s The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo. The festival will begin selling tickets by Friday, so we’ll know soon. I’m told this is the first time that the festival has done this kind of thing, and that the unfinished film will be screened Columbus Day at 7 PM at Avery Fisher Hall.

Thanks again

Youre right they could have made it up as it is a side front cover not a front page splash.

And I honestly dont think shes dating Reynolds, did'nt he go out with she and Leo earlier this summer

Isn't he always linked to every other starlet every day

I think they are just friends. Ryan seems to be friends with all the females in HW - Sandra, Mila etc

But shes happy for some to imply they're dating. Strategy :whistle:

Blake just deined her and ryan on good old GossipCop! :laugh: