Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

here a pic of Leo in his first time at the Academy Awards, so cute:

http://www.leonardodicapriodaily.com/photo...&fullsize=1

and here Leo's killer smile, the reporter should feel like ready to faint...

oh and this one is just omg... the way she looks at her melt my heart:

thanks to leonardodicapriodaily.com

Photos of Leo & Tobey on the balcony in Sydney

Leonardo DiCaprio takes a big stretch while enjoying the view from his balcony on Saturday (August 27) in Sydney, Australia.

The 36-year-old actor spent some time on the porch of his house with his pal and The Great Gatsby co-star Tobey Maguire!

Earlier this week, Leo and Tobey began learning to drive their vintage cars on the set of The Great Gatsby, which is currently filming in Australia.

It was recently announced that Leo may be once again teaming up with director Martin Scorcese for the remake of the classic film, The Gambler.

post-52324-0-1446088756-06294_thumb.jpg

post-52324-0-1446088756-09403_thumb.jpg

Apparently Blake has in indeed in Sydney

Tweet from the girl who writes the Sydney Confidential column for Sunday Daily Telegraph

@jmoandelleJ.MO and ELLE

Blake Lively is in town visiting Leo - anyone seen the lovebirds?

1 hour agovia Facebook

Halo

Thanks for tweet about Leo, Blake, and Tobey being spotted at restaurant :)

Hope we get some pix of Bake and Leo soon.

Someone responded to this editors tweet about if anyone saw Blake/leo with the following response. However, you never know if this person isn't just trying to get attention...

SydConfidential Sydney Confidential

Anyone seen Leonardo DiCaprio or Blake Lively around Sydney?

13 minutes ago

Naha45 Danny Nahabedian

@ @SydConfidential saw them at aria restaurant

10 minutes ago

http://twitter.com/#!/Naha45

Fash

Thanks for guy's reply about Leo and Blake :)

As you say could be legit or just someone vying for attention.

Who knows he might be waiter at restaurant.

I just hope some pix surface of duo. Maybe they will do some sightseeing with Tobey & Jen

If legit, looking at Aria restaurant link looks like a great place to have a meal , as well as, enjoy a great view

http://www.ariarestaurant.com/default.asp?...le&ID=21609

Tweet from woman who writes for OK magazine

laniwulffAlana Wulff

Blake Lively is in Sydney to visit Leo! Has anyone spotted them yet?

1 hour ago

Good to see Blake in Sydney. Blake is MIA since Wednesday. Like I said before I never saw Blake like this. When she was dating Penn she never do this. When she filmed The Town they were four months without seeing each other. So I say wiht Leo is different. If I dated a Leo did the same thing. :drool: :drool:

This must be true love. I love these two. I'm crossing my fingers for this work. Not to be married tomorrow. Blake is very young. I think she'll want to build a career first and then build a family. But with the desire she has shown to be a mother. I do not know :blink: :blink:

I love de way she looks at him

blake-lively-leonardo-dicaprio-holding-hands-06-217x300.jpg

mm... I don't think we've not seen him so happy for years,he also was very carefree,happy and so in love,while dating Kristen and Gisele,we've seen so many adorable pics of both of these couples! he changed a lot with Bar,he always was hiding and became a little bit aggressive with paps,but of course we saw him happy with Bar too,especially at the begining of their romance.

press is writing the same as they did in the past: source said,he's never been so in love, ... he changed a lot.. bla bla bla.... just the same things they were writing about Leo-Gisele,Leo-Bar period and I guess the same was with Kristen,but I was very little at that time,so I don't know exactly! but I'm pretty sure about that :p

Well Sick,I've been his fan for over 13 years and everything I said is not based on press or gossips,that's what I feel or think. His relationship with Gisele was very troubled,though they loved each other a lot, they were an explosive couple hehe. Regarding Bar, well...was it a real relationship from her side?She always seemed so far away, I couldnt see a couple there, I agree when you said he changed a bit while he was dating her,but agressive with paps? I dont think so...but that's my opinion,so please dont think I'm trying to get into a discussion,I'm just putting my point of view okie? ;) And I also want to say it's a pleasure for me to share so many things about Leo with everyone here. :)

I've been his fan since 1998 and I know many things about him,I wrote just what I feel too :p

yeah he became a little bit aggressive with paps,we even saw the video when he slapped their camera :p there was other case too. well I got why he did that,he's just fed up! but he's never done such thing before,always tries to be nice to paps,that's what I meant :p

don't know about Blake,I've never been her fan,but I can't find any difference about Leo! and what about press,I think press always been exaggerated many things!

I don't want you guys to think I don't like Blake or something like that,I'm glad they're together and having fun,I just don't wanna have high hopes about their relationship,cuz whenever I did that, I failed! hope you got what I mean! :wave:

thank you guys for updates! :wave:

Just saw this tweet from Sydney Confidential

So it appears we have tweets from residents claiming they saw them dining at Otto & Aria Restaurant , and . yet, when another resident asked Sydney Confidential if they had seen them, below is what they tweeted to her :

3 hours ago

SydConfidentialSydney Confidential

@Stephanie201191 Leo yes, sadly Blake not here according to our sources..

3 hours ago

not ever seen him being aggressive with paparazzi before (one incident)? Must be forgetting the GONY set incident.

For my 2 cents, from what impressions I got from an outsiders' view, I'd agree with the difference between the current love interest (BL)and the previous one (BR). However, he did also seem to have a definitely strong thing going with KZ and GB. But out of all 4, my bets are on BL that it may actually be a different outcome - have my reasons to think so but as the saying goes, JMHO.

Otis Maguire - now if this was Brad/Angelina's kid, the media would be all over themselves as they are about Shiloh and her choice of wardrobe.

Fash

It would seem to me that Sydney Confidential/OK mag reporter had some reason to think she was there as their tweets led off with Blake Lively IS visiting with Leo then 'have you seen them'?

So it would seem they had heard something.

As to residents who claimed they saw them :

If you follow the Liz Hewson twitter conversation , she seems sure she saw Leo, Blake, and Tobey.

Unless, something I wondered, if she truly has no idea of what Blake looks like, and she thought Tobey's Jen was Blake.

Yeah not saying they made it up out of thin air because they must of had reason to believe she was there but that since they never gave their own sightings(not actually see them themselves I mean actually mention it in their tweet from a confirmed source) there was always the possibility that it was a misundestanding/ going by something that wasn't accurate :wave: