Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Blake & Leo go biking

Summer is not over, but I already know that if I were to recap the best gossip of Summer 2011, one of the top 3 stories would be Blake Lively’s How Did She DO That to Leonardo DiCaprio?!?

Remember the f-cking idiot tabloid last week that reported they’d broken up because they saw a photograph of Leo with his ma and no Blake? There are STILL people emailing me about that asking when it happened and what next and whatever.

What’s next is that Blake and Leo are in New York now. They were in California last week. She was working there. Then she had to work back in NYC. So he travels with her if he can, and right now, he can a lot. Because he wants to be around her. Because he’s really, really into her. Because I know this was hard to believe, me too, but that’s still what it is, that’s still what multiple sources confirm to be the case.

So check it out – Blake and Leo with his boy Lukas Haas on Saturday, riding their bikes around the city. What’s the law in New York? You don’t have to wear a helmet? Or do you but they never ticket? I know this is the wrong thing to say but I think I’d ride a bike more if I could look as cute as she does on hers and a lot of that has to do with the fact that, um, she’s not wearing one which, CHILL, I’m not saying don’t, I’m just saying I’d rather walk than go with the headgear, is that ok?

Link : http://www.laineygossip.com/Blake_Lively_a...D=0&CelID=0

Add Katie to the long list of celebs who has/had a crush on Leo :p

Katie Cassidy Wants Blake Lively’s Beau Leonardo DiCaprio?

Although Leonardo DiCaprio, 36, has been cavorting around the globe with Gossip Girl’s Blake Lively, 23, her co-star Katie Cassidy has been striving for the actor’s attention her whole life.

Could there be drama on set?

When asked about her childhood celebrity crush during the DKNY Sunglass Soiree held this week at The Beach at Dream Downtown in NYC, the blonde beauty, 24, dreamily sighs, “Oh, Leonardo DiCaprio. Ever since I saw Romeo and Juliet, and then Titanic, I was like ‘that’s the man I need to marry, and I need to marry him now.’

She tells me she’s met him several times, and she’s impressed with the man whose pinups adorned her bedroom walls.

“He’s a wonderful actor,” she gushes. “I respect him for his work and not necessarily just for his good looks – although he still looks really good. He’s wonderful.”

One thing Katie has in common with Leo’s onetime love Gisele Bundchen is her desire to look great in a swimsuit.

“Try to avoid sodium if you’re going to be in a bikini,” the actress, who prefers to eat fish, says. “You retain a lot of water. Me, in particular, I’m one who loves anything salty. When I’m by the beach or at the pool, I’d try to avoid it a little bit because it’ll keep that water down.”

She’s also sensible.

“As far as beauty goes, I think a little bit of sun is good, but at the same time, the sun can be really damaging to your skin, so wear sunscreen.”

http://www.okmagazine.com/2011/08/katie-ca..._medium=twitter

Thanks for the video barbie.

Thanks aomg for the article from USWeekly.

Wow, they both look GORGEOUS!

I couldn't agree more, solange. This couple is soooooo hot together. Just loved.

Leo is so hot, beefy (look for his arms... :drool: ... I want a hug :blush: ). And his hair is so pretty and shiny.

Thanks by_princess, aomg, solange and halolulu for all photos... I don't get tired of looking at the beauty of these two together :wub: .

OMG Someone from JustJared posted a mean usual hater comment on The new Leo post UNDER MY NAME! IT WAS NOT ME!! Soo If theres a poster on JJ posting under my name, KNOW NOT TO BELIEVE IT! lolllll and you can totally tell its not me anyway, but still!! Not cool! realmad.gif sad.gif They're trying to make it seem like I hate them. Lollll far from that. Hopefully they'll stop using my names for such comments! realmad.gif cry.gif realmad.gif

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/08/02/bl...-biking-in-nyc/

You here that. KATCHITUP LOVES LEO AND BLAKE!!

Welcome back, kat :wave: . This story is very funny :laugh: ... but don't worry, we know that you're of the your group pro Leo / Blake.

Add Katie to the long list of celebs who has/had a crush on Leo tongue.gif

Katie Cassidy Wants Blake Lively’s Beau Leonardo DiCaprio?

Hey, fash... Katie Cassidy did Gossip Girl, it seems that she will return this season... could there be drama on set? This question is very convenient :whistle::laugh: .

Hey, fash... Katie Cassidy did Gossip Girl, it seems that she will return this season... could there be drama on set? This question is very convenient :whistle::laugh: .

haha yup Nanda I think that element made OK very interested in publishing this story. It allows for juicy gossip. :)

Solange awwww she's talked of Leo before? Even cuter!! :p

@ChloeZang

This is what Lively got... Good taste. However, the size is XL... not sure for personal use or... sent to Leo already as a love-defining piece.

post-52390-1312331793_thumb.jpg

LINK : http://weibo.com/chloezang

Hmmm... interesting hehe!!!! Boy you are on a roll!! Thanks for all your posts Halolulu! :p :hug:

Within the last year and a half Leo has really been reaching new highs in his career. First it was Shutter Island being his highest grossing opening weekend... then he tops himself with Inception just 5 months later in being his highest grossing opening weekend. It was his second highest grossing movie after Titanic which is very impressive seeing how long ago that was. Then shortly after that Forbes announced he was paid 50 million for Inception a new high. Then this year it was announced he would be paid 5 million for that Chinese commercial... highest any actor (or was it celeb) has gotten for an asian ad. Now for the first time in his career he is named the highest paid actor. His relationship with Blake is something we haven't seen before in any of his other relationships in terms of press (not that this is important but it goes with the theme of leo topping himself lol) All of this happened in such a short time! Now things seem to be quite positive for his role in J. Edgar... don't want to get my hopes to high but again things seem to be going very well for LEO!!!

Hello my sweeties!! :wave:

I've been working so hard lately,wanted to come more often here,but anyway....

Just loved the pics girls....Leo can I ride with you? :drool: He looks hot in white!!!!

I want a ring too..... :( ,nobody wants to gimme a ring.... :no: ,is it a ring right?hehe

Take care girls! :grouphug:

I'am quite impressed how much articles in different sites mentioned Leo and Blake just because they were biking together, imagine if they were kissing or something, seems that this couple drawn a lot of attention to the press and public eye.

wow, fash: you are totally right, I agree, it's have been a great time for Leo. He's on the of the top... :laugh: LOL!

thanks halolulu: you are great in find news and rare pics of Leo and Blake! Nice if Blake gave that little gift for Leo...

Thanks aomg and solange for more pix, kat for the People article, and halo for more pix and articles! :flower:

Oh wow, a lot more pics of the beautiful couple here:

Blake + Leo bicycle riding :blush::wub:

(haha Blake's wedgie is kind of endearing :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:, that couldn't have been comfortable)

He looks hotter than ever, and she manages to make even a wedgie sexy. :blush::laugh: Seriously, I love her style. So chic! :)

KATCHITUP LOVES LEO AND BLAKE!!

:thumbsup: for the one and only Katchitup! :trout: for the imposters! :D

Add Katie to the long list of celebs who has/had a crush on Leo :p

Katie Cassidy Wants Blake Lively

thanks aomg! yeah, that's right Jou:My other avi it was from his look for Body of Lies, but I thought he looked so handsome with that black hair because it show his beautiful blue eyes even more and I love the big beard also, he looks really hot. But for sure I prefer the natural blonde Leo, like in this new pics on the bike, his hair looks beautiful.

Also loved that phrase of Leo you posted Jou! What a lovely man and he's really doing this, giving back all that he conquered to help good causes and environmental, but I think his work on the entartainment industry is already a great help, he gets all of us and million of people in the world happy and thrilled.

Here Barbie!! :wave:. Last night I went on Leo overdose. Started with The Departed, followed by Titanic and finally finished with Marvin's Room this morning. Needless to say, I'm recovering :laugh:.

Btw, JouJou those vids you linked to are DANGEROUS! Lol, why is he so sexy though? :blush:

Thanks for the news everyone :hug:

I hope we will get some movie-related news soon, Gatsby starts shooting and some Hoover-stuff comes out :)

And it's pretty sad someone used your name on JJ, Kat <_<

But noone of us would believe that :hug: