Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I just want to state my opinion on this, and if you guys disagree with it, OK. It is obviuos to ME that he is flirting with that model, her name is Anna MAria JAgodzinska and she is a top model (she was on the ocver of Vogue all editions) what is pathetic about this is the day after the photos leak of Leo flirting with Anna MAria, story is planted on People.com (the officail mouthpiece of the stars' public relations) that Leo is still with Blkae.

That is why I hate him being in a high profile relationship because of these stupid pr shenanigans, Leo is just so above this, he is a truly talented A-list actor. THis focus of his private life is so disappointing.

Ok I am done venting!

Love you guys for all the links. :hug:

One thing has nothing to do with the other. Brando is a good example of a talented actor with a life exposed to the media :cain:

Yes, Leo is a top A list super star and very talented actor, and because of his super stardom the press is interested in his private life.

And?

what is the problem? He was flirting (flirting is not =sex) with the girl but he is still in a new (first stage) relation with Blake.

@Palmina I think it is normal for a guy to flirt with a beautiful woman, what I was saying is it is so pathetic that he is allowing himself to be a part of all the stupid public relations strategies. The photos with Anna leak, and then the story appears with all the intimate details of their trip to Carmel on People.com.

I just think Leo does not need to be a part of such D-list manuveors.

Just wanted to reinforce the fact that this is nothing against any of the many women he is involved with!

@Palmina I think it is normal for a guy to flirt with a beautiful woman, what I was saying is it is so pathetic that he is allowing himself to be a part of all the stupid public relations strategies. The photos with Anna leak, and then the story appears with all the intimate details of their trip to Carmel on People.com.

I just think Leo does not need to be a part of such D-list manuveors.

Just wanted to reinforce the fact that this is nothing against any of the many women he is involved with!

I understand what you're saying and I agree that the article in People most likely came from either BL's or LD's PR people. The timing was a little too convenient. :whistle: I agree there's nothing wrong with harmless flirting, and it's a shame that he has to worry about how everything little thing will be interpreted. Whether he was worried about Blake's reaction or the general public's, we don't know. Anyway, Blake and Leo sound like they're still together so I guess she wasn't particularly upset by the photos. I too wish he wouldn't worry about public relations strategies or let his "people" intervene.

Hello everybody!

Wow! I'm off by one day and when i return, there are soo many news about Leo! :laugh:

Let me updated girls please,i could see some pics of Leo and that girl, they are supposedly "flirting", but i really cant see anything serious on it! :wacko:

What about Blake and him,i think they are still together,right?

Hey guys lets change the subject, is the Gatsby filming really pushed back to September?

And thanks so much for that comment from the IMDB board, it seems poor Leo really can't quit smoking, a really tough habit to kick, especially if you can't gain any weight.

And LOL at the Isla Fisher being a brat comment, I have heard some really nasty stuff about her attitude, hope she is not too much of a pain, but she does have two kids, so it must be really hard for her.

And thanks so much for that comment from the IMDB board, it seems poor Leo really can't quit smoking, a really tough habit to kick, especially if you can't gain any weight.

So Leo didnt stop smoking yet? i can understand,it's quite hard to stop it!

Actually i always see pics of him smoking a cigar hehe. :cain:

Palmina

Re recent discussions : I agree with your comments below

One thing has nothing to do with the other. Brando is a good example of a talented actor with a life exposed to the media

Yes, Leo is a top A list super star and very talented actor, and because of his super stardom the press is interested in his private life.

And?

what is the problem? He was flirting (flirting is not =sex) with the girl but he is still in a new (first stage) relation with Blake.

AND

all the intimate details of their trip to Carmel on People.com???

what intimate details? ... Blake ordering two cappuccinos??????!!!!!!!!!

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY :) :)

The photos are no longer important because two days later Leo and Blake were in Carmel

Omg

Thanks for posting the People article :)

I had not checked the previous posts when I reposted it .

Ivon

Re : Gatsby

From what I've read the filming is still due to begin in August, tho I'm sure Leo will fly over sooner to get settled :)

People are going to hate me, but I need to say this: I really hope Leo and Blake are not so serious and he's now dating Anna J.

It's ok Anna,no problem in sayin' it! ;)

I agree what intimate details did they get exactly? They were spotted at a coffee shop big deal... We get tons of sightings of Leo out and about on Twitter and we knew Leo and Blake were in Carmel way before the people article. So if we could find that out how hard would it be for People mag to do so too ( they've got a much better ability to find these things out thanwe do) If anything the coffee store themselves tipped off People lol

Fash

I agree with your comments regarding People and Leo & Blake news :)

Plus , who know, maybe the coffee shop got jealous that the local bookstore was getting some Facebook attention in relation to the couple's browsing there, so they figured they'd call and get some free pr for their establishment.

Question for Everyone

I'm a newcomer to this forum, so if this has already been discussed, I apologize for reasking it .

If the Tarantino "Django" project goes through ( I hope ) then this coming film year, Leo will have played : historical character , tragic romantic figure, and badass villian

I was wondering which of these roles are you most excited about ?

If the Tarantino "Django" project goes through ( I hope ) then this coming film year, Leo will have played : historical character , tragic romantic figure, and badass villian

I was wondering which of these roles are you most excited about ?

ivon: sorry, but I don't agree witth you, I don't think Leo would care if People post he's in Carmel with Blake or not, he's there and we know, so it's not impossible that People really have a sight of him there with Blake... I agree Leo don't need this type of focus on his private life, but I don't think this is the case or that Leo wanted this, he can't just simply like Blake? Why all have to do with expose his private life, it's not him that is doing this, it's the press.

ivon: sorry, but I don't agree witth you, I don't think Leo would care if People post he's in Carmel with Blake or not, he's there and we know, so it's not impossible that People really have a sight of him there with Blake... I agree Leo don't need this type of focus on his private life, but I don't think this is the case or that Leo wanted this, he can't just simply like Blake? Why all have to do with expose his private life, it's not him that is doing this, it's the press.

Claps to Barbie! :clap:

Hey girl,you're right,everything he does now,it means he wants to expose his private life,he's Leonardo DiCaprio, worldwide famous! I think that explains everything.