Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

pheiress,Leo was the only one who was bagging Gisele to get back together.Gisele decided that they had to break up and why she would bag him to be together again.and after their break up Leo's friends said that he was thinking Gisele would never give him up,but she did it and was great decision,I think Bar should do the same a long before!

Are you talking about the first time they broke up or the second time? The first time they broke up, in May '02, yes it was Leo who wanted to get back together -- I think he knew he'd messed up. But in '05 when they broke up it was actually Gisele who did it, but then she regretted it and tried to get back with him. But Leo wasn't having it and he took off for Vegas for a month or so, where he met Bar. After that Gisele has always kept in touch with Leo's mom and it was a year before she started dating Tom. I don't doubt that Leo did say those things though -- about thinking Gisele would never give him up. They were really in love for a long time.

I talk about final break up in 2005.that was Gisele who gave him up,cuz Leo wasn't ready for family,but Gisele wanted having children so she gave up and then Leo's mom was trying them to get back together but Gisele said no.

you may don't doubt but they said so :p

Leo is very womanizer and afraid he will never settle down :cain:

Oh I also remember last year that leo was scheduled to go to Manila in 2011.

From last year:

http://www.gmanews.tv/story/192742/enterta...-manila-in-2011

Also found this recent tweet...

opinyonada : So Leo is scheduled to visit Manila soon, with so Blake Lively? :)

about 4 hours ago via web · Reply · View Tweet

http://twitter.com/#!/opinyonada

But i guess as usual we have to wait and see :)

Well, I read on Twitter.

But I knew that this likely was already scheduled visit. Thanks for the info.

Thanks for the new article! I also really want new pics.

I'm not in to all this past speculation but i'll say this.....

Again no one can say for sure what caused Leo/ Gisele break up. Just because something is said in the media doesn't mean its %100 fact. If we are going with rumours then Gisele was also rumoured to have cheated on leo with a billionaire ex boyfriend at the time and also the whole Kelly Slater thing after the break up (if we want to blame leo for the Blake thing then its similar to the Kelly/ Gisele thing too). So the rumours work both ways and i don't think we'll ever know for certain what happened. We can have our opinions but we can't say for certain who was in the wrong or what happened. Same thing with the Bar, Blake situation :wave:

^^ They do, but I don't think we'll ever know if they are real or not...

Ofcourse her PR says they are fake.

Maybe true, lifetime fans can say wherether they are real or not,

If they are following her for a long time, I'm sure they know the truth about the mole-question!

Anyone???

They said the same thing about Leo and BAr at the beginning that she is his beard the the realtionship is fake. Same crazy haters everytime. LOL! Let's just let them be. I know that for all the many Bar fans in this forum this must suck hard, but what can you do.

Smooth Criminals: The 25 Most Stylish Law-Breakers in Movie History

14. Frank Abagnale Jr. (Leonardo DiCaprio), Catch Me If You Can

It happens from time to time: You see a guy who is somehow able to crush an otherwise tired uniform. It's tricky, but so is being a con man, like the chameleonic Frank. He pulls it off by taking his undercover costumes to the next level with non-regulation tie bars, tortoiseshell frames, and crisp white pocket squares. Dressed like this, there's not a thing the guy could say we wouldn't believe.-M.B.

http://www.gq.com/style/profiles/201105/st...movies#slide=12

Thanks for the new article! I also really want new pics.

I'm not in to all this past speculation but i'll say this.....

Again no one can say for sure what caused Leo/ Gisele break up. Just because something is said in the media doesn't mean its %100 fact. If we are going with rumours then Gisele was also rumoured to have cheated on leo with a billionaire ex boyfriend at the time and also the whole Kelly Slater thing after the break up (if we want to blame leo for the Blake thing then its similar to the Kelly/ Gisele thing too). So the rumours work both ways and i don't think we'll ever know for certain what happened. We can have our opinions but we can't say for certain who was in the wrong or what happened. Same thing with the Bar, Blake situation :wave:

I can't remember the timing of Joao-Paulo Diniz, the Brasilian ex-boyfriend, but he was the one obsessed with Gisele and she wasn't into him -- she pretty much just used him as a way of getting back at Leo for either cheating or flirting or just trying to make him jealous. She dated Kelly after the break up in 2005 and I think they did date for quite a few months, but they broke up soon after Leo and Bar started dating seriously, and then Gisele was seen hanging out a LOT with Leo's mom. There was even a rumor that Leo met up with her for her birthday in July that year (2006), maybe she needed "closure". Then she met Tom in December.