Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Thanks for the pics!!! Leo looks so relaxed!! Is the guy beside Leo Helly Nohmad? Looks like him...

I can't make out who is potentially Blake :blink:

That definitely looks like Helly Nohmad, the NYC art gallery person, that Leo attended a party about a month ago (along with some other people ;-))

Cool Thanks :wave: Leo really sticks with the same friends! Love that ;)

Palmina... yeah i read that part but from previous pics we know Blake is in Italy with Leo. However, i thought it weird that in that particular group of pics Blake's name wasn't mentioned in the headline along with leo, Vlad, and Naomi. I believe she's there but in those particular pics i'm not sure i see her. But clearly she is in Italy with leo and co :p

Leonardo DiCaprio to make movie about Serbian Pink Panther gang of robbers

Hollywood actor and producer Leonardo DiCaprio is preparing a film on worldwide known Serbian gang of robbers called the Pink Panther, Serbian Blic daily informs.

The screenplay writer of DiCaprio’s film was in Serbia last week, where he talked with members of Serbian Interpol Office and Dragan Ilic, host of Waking Up programme at Radio Belgrade.

“This is a very serious story but everything is still a secret and I am not allowed to reveal any details. It is true that the film is in plan,” Ilic says for Blic. He did not want to reveal why he was contacted about the Pink Panther.

“There are several ideas. I do not know what shall happen in the end but there is huge interest worldwide about the Pink Panther gang,” Ilic says.

Leonardo DiCaprio to make movie about Serbian Pink Panther gang of robbers

Hollywood actor and producer Leonardo DiCaprio is preparing a film on worldwide known Serbian gang of robbers called the Pink Panther, Serbian Blic daily informs.

The screenplay writer of DiCaprio’s film was in Serbia last week, where he talked with members of Serbian Interpol Office and Dragan Ilic, host of Waking Up programme at Radio Belgrade.

“This is a very serious story but everything is still a secret and I am not allowed to reveal any details. It is true that the film is in plan,” Ilic says for Blic. He did not want to reveal why he was contacted about the Pink Panther.

“There are several ideas. I do not know what shall happen in the end but there is huge interest worldwide about the Pink Panther gang,” Ilic says.

hmm, I think this is one of those cases, where they mention Leo's name to get interest in a project. Like the one he was supposedly making with a group in India :blink:

From People Online

The Cannes Film Festival is over, but Leonardo DiCaprio and Blake Lively continued to hang out together in Europe.

The pair, who were spotted hugging on a yacht on the French Riviera during the festival last week, were seen again looking friendly in Portofino, Italy, on Sunday.

Lively, 23, and the newly single DiCaprio, 36 – both wearing hats and sunglasses – went sightseeing and "seemed happy in each other's company," according to an observer. They were "laughing and walking" together.

No word on whether the outing was just for fun or had a business element to it. Last November, the two stepped out for dinner at The Lion in New York City, where they were reportedly talking about a movie project.

DiCaprio and model Bar Refaeli confirmed their break-up earlier this month, while Lively split from her boyfriend, Penn Badgley, last year.

Reps for both DiCaprio and Lively had no comment.

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20...ss-topheadlines

Thanx for all the pictures guys. Love to see Leo so relaxed and happy. l hope to see more pics of Blake and Leo.

Can't wait for Hoover to come out. Went to the cinema with my brother the weekend and there was nothing to watch. l wanna see Hoover now. :drool:

If I'm not mistaken Blake is the one wearing the white dress sitting across from leo! I know my blake ;)

and thank you all sooooo much for the pics and news! :grouphug:

I hope we can get some more soon! :) nice to hear they are enjoying eachothers company :whistle: ;)

New photos of Leo in Italy today!

Leonardo DiCaprio rocks a Beastie Boys tee as he stands aboard a boat in Italy on Monday (May 23).

The 36-year-old actor was joined by his BFF, Lukas Haas, as well as a few female friends.

Over the weekend, Leo, who’s newly single, was spotted out on the town with Blake Lively in Portofino, Italy

post-42953-1306180755_thumb.jpg

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2011/05/23/le...s-tee-in-italy/

I think in a few of these I can see that art guy (I forget his name, I know its on the previous page but I'm too lazy to look! well anyway he was pictured with leo and blake and naomi on that couch!)

Another article about Leo and Blake pictured yesterday. Same stuff but its from that Tedd guy, who is sometimes really stupid, and others funny! :laugh:

Leo DiCaprio Vacations With Blake Lively—Take That, Bar!

http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/the_awful_...with_blake.html

kinda funny when he said:

As Bar partied hearty all weekend, Leo and Blake jetted off to the posh Italian town where they indulged in ice cream cones and most likely, each other.

Thank you all.

Well, I found this in you tube... is very funny, she does not talk about "gossip". :blush:

She chafed at the insistence of the reporter, :whistle:

But it does not seem angry, but does not seem so happy, is the end (or not) a love story... both suffer. I think turning back, we'll see.