Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Leo on his facebook too. :)

post-60783-0-1446083400-88119_thumb.jpg

I'm glad to see Leo is supporting our indians when it comes to this project in the Amazon. For sure is controversial and it has the good and bad side.

Tks for the tweets girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Thanks for the info.

Fisker Automotive Partners With Leonardo DiCaprio To Promote Global Sustainability

Fisker Automotive and Leonardo DiCaprio today announced that they will work together to promote Global Sustainability, a cause to which both are deeply committed.

As an equity investor in Fisker Automotive, DiCaprio will participate in conversations on the auto manufacturer’s future plans for the advancement of sustainable, responsible vehicles. He will work closely with Fisker on marketing and promotional initiatives aimed at bringing attention to sustainability and environmental awareness. Fisker, in turn, will support the charitable work of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation around the globe.

“My foundation supports efforts to secure a sustainable future for our planet and all its inhabitants,” says DiCaprio. “I am delighted to be working with Fisker Automotive to promote this shared vision.”

In July 2011, DiCaprio received the first Fisker Karma luxury electric vehicle with range extender (EVer™), off the production line.

“The Karma sedan – Fisker Automotive’s first car - is built according to the company’s sustainable and Accountable Design™philosophy, which represents a dramatic leap forward for the auto industry,” says Henrik Fisker, Executive Chairman and chief designer, Fisker Automotive.

“Fisker’s approach to responsible luxury goes well beyond minimizing fuel consumption and tailpipe emissions. Fisker uses renewable materials and the lowest-impact technologies at every stage of the engineering, production and marketing processes.”

The Fisker Karma sedan is a stylish, eco-conscious vehicle that was designed and engineered in the USA. New features in the Karma include reclaimed and recycled interior wood trim from either California wildfires or the depths of Lake Michigan; animal-free interiors on the top-line Eco Chic model; the world’s largest solar panel roof; and “Diamond Dust” paint that uses flakes of re-cycled glass.

ABOUT THE LEONARDO DICAPRIO FOUNDATION

Established in 1998 by Leonardo and his family, the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation supports efforts to secure a sustainable future for our planet and all of its inhabitants. The foundation works on a variety of environmental and humanitarian issues including Wildlife Protection, Forest Preservation, Healthy Oceans, Water Access, Disaster Relief and Climate Change.

Thanks Francis for another Hawaii sighting, and the Leo earnings article :flower:

Thanks wijn for the article that leo is teaming with Fisker Karma! :dance: Thats so cool hes teaming for another environmental project ;)

And thanks too pami, Posey and others :flower:

Apparently the new president elect of Mexico must be a Leo fan as well :p

Ignacio Rodríguez Reyna, a Mexican journalist who wrote a profile of him for a book on the campaign, said that in quiet times the leader enjoys listening to Abba and Celine Dion (a frequent campaign song was a version of the disco hit “Gloria”).

In the interview with The Times last month, he identified “The Departed” and “J. Edgar,” the J. Edgar Hoover biopic, as recent favorite movies.

http://www.nytimes.c...=2&pagewanted=2

Posey

Thanks to alert to Jill's book; I'll have to check it out next time I'm at Barnes&Nobles :)

Wijn

Thanks for news of Leo's partnership with Fisker :)

France

Thanks for another Twitter mention, but it sounds more like the person 'heard' Leo is there than saw him, and it seems to me she is talking more about Puerto Rico where Justin's Runner is filming .

Also, thanks for link to Forbes article :)

I'm not surprised since Leo took a smaller than usual salary for J Edgar, and Cruise did well with Mission Impossible last year, that Tom is at top this year and Leo lower.

Whereas, I'm sure between Gatsby & Django, Leo will do well financially this year :)

Hi everyone and thanks for all the videos and postings, especially BarbieErin.

oxford, I don't know: considering the article says he made $37 million last year, I think he did well financially last year as well (second to Cruise). I'll take $37 million (even half a million, LOL).

Posey

Yes, for sure 37 million is lots, lots ,lots, lots , lots of money to me as well; even just a few extra thousands :)

I just meant that with both Gatsby and Django this year , I would think he will be even higher next year.

But he didnt get it Oxford! :nicole:

I'm sure Leo will be even higher next year. Gatsby and Django will come to rock ourselves! :hehe:

Tks for the articles and vids girls!Flower%20for%20you.gif

Fisker Automotive Partners With Leonardo DiCaprio To Promote Global Sustainability

Fisker Automotive and Leonardo DiCaprio today announced that they will work together to promote Global Sustainability, a cause to which both are deeply committed.

As an equity investor in Fisker Automotive, DiCaprio will participate in conversations on the auto manufacturer’s future plans for the advancement of sustainable, responsible vehicles. He will work closely with Fisker on marketing and promotional initiatives aimed at bringing attention to sustainability and environmental awareness. Fisker, in turn, will support the charitable work of the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation around the globe.

“My foundation supports efforts to secure a sustainable future for our planet and all its inhabitants,” says DiCaprio. “I am delighted to be working with Fisker Automotive to promote this shared vision.”

In July 2011, DiCaprio received the first Fisker Karma luxury electric vehicle with range extender (EVer™), off the production line.

“The Karma sedan – Fisker Automotive’s first car - is built according to the company’s sustainable and Accountable Design™philosophy, which represents a dramatic leap forward for the auto industry,” says Henrik Fisker, Executive Chairman and chief designer, Fisker Automotive.

“Fisker’s approach to responsible luxury goes well beyond minimizing fuel consumption and tailpipe emissions. Fisker uses renewable materials and the lowest-impact technologies at every stage of the engineering, production and marketing processes.”

The Fisker Karma sedan is a stylish, eco-conscious vehicle that was designed and engineered in the USA. New features in the Karma include reclaimed and recycled interior wood trim from either California wildfires or the depths of Lake Michigan; animal-free interiors on the top-line Eco Chic model; the world’s largest solar panel roof; and “Diamond Dust” paint that uses flakes of re-cycled glass.

ABOUT THE LEONARDO DICAPRIO FOUNDATION

Established in 1998 by Leonardo and his family, the Leonardo DiCaprio Foundation supports efforts to secure a sustainable future for our planet and all of its inhabitants. The foundation works on a variety of environmental and humanitarian issues including Wildlife Protection, Forest Preservation, Healthy Oceans, Water Access, Disaster Relief and Climate Change.

JustJared has the photo of Leo with the Fisker Karma car

post-60783-0-1446083402-01132_thumb.jpg

oxford, I see what you meant now - I wondered also if Leo got any additional money from the Titanic 3D profits.