Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Well This definitely will be, the winner of More BS article. applause.gif Look the things they added to it in less than an hour

Leonardo DiCatchAHo Goes Shopping At The Victoria’s Secret Show

Page Six reports that at the after-party for the Victoria’s Secret fashion show the other night, Leonardo DiCatchAHo strolled in with a gift registry scanner in hand, ready to scan the barcodes on all the models he wants for Christmas. But one source says that 37-year-old Leo (Happy Birfday, Leo!) p ut down his scanner when his eyes landed on 19-year-old model Karlie Kloss. Leo mostly stayed at his table with Gay Fish, Lukas Haas and Joseph Gordon-Levitt, but his gaze stayed fixed on Karlie’s barely legal ass. The George Clooney-ing of Leo has officially begun.

The source said that Leo kept trolling around the party for models before settling into the “boys’ table” to stare at Karlie, “He couldn’t take his eyes off her….but it wasn’t clear whether he made a move.”

Leo would never make a move at a party. Leo is a born romantic, a total gentlemen and completely traditional. If Leo wants a date with Karlie, he’ll order her through the Victoria’s Secret catalog and make sure to get a receipt just in case he has to return her for talking too much (that’s option “d” on the return order form).

Leo is seriously a beige windbreaker and a moustache away from being that creeper who trolls college campuses looking for young girls he can go up to and say, “Has anybody told you that you can be a model?” One of those creepers types pulled that on my friend once and gave her a flyer for a totally fake modeling agency. This broke ass flyer didn’t have a telephone number on it, but it did have an e-mail address that read something like: [email protected]. What kind of sexual predator really thinks that a girl is going to fall for an e-mail address like that? No serious modeling agency would ever use Hotmail.

I sometimes wonder why he's exposed to this. to make people think he's like that :(

Hey princess, Where did you find this priceless pics?

In the first pic it's his own bedroom? I see he liked models since than, have a poster in his wall...

hahaha Good point! :laugh:

in www.tumblr.com

Barbie remember you asked:

Talking about Django, since a long time we don't see Leo with his cute mini dog.

Well, I just saw this tweet

hauterod amända rodrigues

Just winked at leonardo dicaprio, haha walking dog in front of my house

5 de nov

Thank god is still alive :laugh:

OMG This movie promises to be the best thing that Tarantino or anyone else ever made. I get excited more and more each day!!! :ddr: :dance: :hell yea!: :chicken:

Sacha Baron Cohen Saddles Up for Quentin Tarantino DJANGO UNCHAINED

Just when you thought the cast of Quentin Tarantino Django Unchained couldn't get any cooler/weirder, Borat himself is headed to QTs Western. Sacha Baron Cohen is in final negotiations to join the cast, which stars Jamie Foxx as a freed slave who teams up with a German bounty hunter (Christoph Waltz) to rescue his wife (Kerry Washington) from an evil plantation owner (Leonardo DiCaprio). Variety reports that Cohen will play the small but integral role of Scotty, a gambler who buys Washington as a female companion. The cast for the film also includes Samuel L. Jackson, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Kurt Russell, Don Johnson, and Anthony LaPaglia.

http://collider.com/sacha-baron-cohen-djan...chained/126085/

It's Leonardo DiCaprio's Birthday and He'll Party With Models If He Wants To!

Leonardo DiCaprio may be getting older—he turns 37 today—but some things about him haven't changed.

Like the fact that he still loves him some models! The actor, who has romanced Bar Refaeli and Gisele Bündchen, hit New York this week to enjoy the company of Angels at the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show afterparty on Wednesday night.

Page Six reports that he was particularly interested in Karlie Kloss during the bash at PHD at the Dream Downtown.

He also partied with Kanye West and Beyoncé earlier this week at the Darby following West's concert with Jay-Z.

After rubbing shoulders with A-listers all week, he'll be at it again tonight for a good cause...

The actor is hosting a private soiree tonight in NYC, which will benefit his charity foundation.

He won't have too much to enjoy in the city, as he's headed back to Australia tomorrow to continue shooting The Great Gatsby.

Glad the busy guy can make time for work and play accordingly!

http://xfinity.comcast.net/articles/entert...111111/b274697/

perhaps picking the suit that he will wear tonight :whistle:

GreedyGeNiUs4 Tyson Dixon-Penny

With @KaiShCaKeZ11 @juliette21 and @WortHSuM_EfforT and we just saw Leonardo DiCaprio on Armani Exchange #Inception

hace 1 hora

Thanks for everything posted. :)

Hmm? Karlie? She's pretty but I've never seen her as Leo's ~type~. But...who knows. Yet, he could have just spoken to her or been sat/stood near her and people are going to make it into something. Still, I think Madelina (uh? that's her name, right? lol) is prettier. But whatever, Leo. STILL: 30+ LEO, 30+. YOU CAN DO IT! :rofl:

Also those young pics are from Growing Pains, right? Lol at the one of him wrapped up as a mummy and then in a sailor outfit.

I want these pics of him and Jay Z and Kanye and Beyonce hanging out! YES! :( I want to see them, news people! Give me those pics instead of the same usual bs of Leo trying to perv on models when he probably just stood next to one.

Thanks princess and Sick for tons of old and rare pics! :hug: I really like the ipod touch wallpaper :wub:

Also thanks princess for the articles and the info Leo will be hosting his charity gala tonight. I am very excited to get pics from that! :D

Also its crazy how the internet is making a story about how Leo was looking at a women. So Leo glanced at Karlie for 2 seconds. WOW it must mean they're in love :heart::laugh:

Just back from experiencing another terrific Leo performance , hope all get to see it soon !

By Princess

Thanks for assorted articles, pix,and tweets :)

Tweets that serve to remind us informational Twitter can be , as well as, as how inaccurate it can be .

Sounds like he has a special party planned for a good cause .

And , most of all, I'll see you at the airport later for a party in the sky :fun::fun::fun:

Gosh, now Isla's hubby is joining "Django" ; I guess when it's all said and done Leo will have spent a lot of time with Sacha, Isla, and the kids :)

Sic

Thanks for assorted pix , tweets, and totally perfect for today gifs :)

Kat

I thought it was an excellent drama, and I agree with reviews that say, that Leo totally disappears into the character , it is a terrific performance !!!

As hard as one may try as J Edgar ages, you can't find Leo anymore. His whole body,movement/mannerisms, not just his face, becomes another person.

Personally I thought the makeup job on Leo was terrific, but, I agree with comments I've seen that it was off putting on the older Tolson/Hammer.

I definitely agree that the relationship between J Edgar and Tolson is very touching and believable.

And, Leo's scenes with Judi Dench were terrific as well.

There was more humor than I expected.

It is , for sure, a film you have to pay attention to as it moves back from past to present.

It is not a film where one can be texting, going off to get popcorn, use restroom, etc and keep up.