Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

The funny thing was that Blake gave the Golden Globe immediately after Kate received one. There is a video in which Blake is entering the stage and Leo is applauding. The video no longer exists on youtube . I have but I do not know how to put it here. It is very funny :drool: :drool:

The funny thing was that Blake gave the Golden Globe immediately after Kate received one. There is a video in which Blake is entering the stage and Leo is applauding. The video no longer exists on youtube . I have but I do not know how to put it here. It is very funny :drool: :drool:

Here's the vid! :laugh:

Here's the vid! :laugh:

Thanks

I tried to save the pic...

post-42076-0-1446088927-46636_thumb.jpg

Thanks alot Valentina! If only we could scoot Leo a little closer to Blake lol.

I wonder if they spoke to eachother at the Globes.. heck I wonder when they first met period :p

I doubt they first met at that year's GG, valentina posted,cuz as I know there's rehearsals before the show,so maybe at the rehearsals ??? :blink:

Thanks Barbie for the Leo and Blake pic and Valentina for the vid! :heart: Its so wierd because who would have ever guessed they would become a couple? Its crazy! Like I remember when we got that NY post sighting back in January, that said Leo and Blake were flirting on the balconey of Jeremy Renners party, and they were flirting the whole time. I choose not to believe it though :laugh:

And when they first started dating and E!News, & many others were doing long storys on Blake and Leos new relationship, They all started to say back at Jeremy Renners party is when they first kissed :kiss:

And in regards to when they first met, all the reports stated the first time they met was during the Gatsby audition. I know they knew of eachother, but they always said thats when they first officially met. But they could have met earlier!

I'd like to hear from either Blake or Leo... but doubt that'll happen atleast anytime soon

I know right? So Blake is on the cover of German Instyle this month and, I'm going by what aOMG said on Blakes thread, that apparently she talks about Leo in the interview. Can anyone get ahold of the mag and tell us what she said? :D

Our daily does of a probably BS story :rofl:

Blake Lively was unimpressed with her romantic bike ride was interrupted by autograph hunters.

The actress has been romancing Hollywood icon Leonardo DiCaprio for several months. She’s still getting used to dating such a big star, and was amazed when one of their recent dates was spoilt by his fans.

The pair were cycling in Manhattan’s Central Park when three female admirers came racing up to Leonardo on their own bikes. They were so keen to get face-to-face with their idol they knocked Blake off the path in their haste.

As the trio began screaming, “We love you Leo!” the hunky star turned around and noticed what had happened. “He spotted Blake a dozen yards back, dusting off her shorts,” reports National Enquirer. “Then she stood glaring, hands on hips.”

Leonardo warned the girls Blake wasn’t happy and immediately cycled back to check on her.

After a brief conversation the pair left the park and headed home, leaving the girls without their much-wanted picture.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8248...id=176282641125

Thanks for the news and pix! :flower:

A couple tweets... I'm guessing the t-shirt guy is joking, but if true his sister had the right idea. :laugh:

_muchacho 13 hours ago

Leonardo de Caprio bought a muchacho tee yesterday from paddo markets. Wanted a Large but my sis had to make sure by making him take his top off to check... kept his bodyguards in check http://t.co/HAjqlndk

nick__chan 9 hours ago

Leo Di caprio is at the Sydney Westfield Prada store right now

Our daily does of a probably BS story :rofl:
Blake Lively was unimpressed with her romantic bike ride was interrupted by autograph hunters.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=8248...id=176282641125

:rofl: This was in the National Enquirer a couple weeks ago, so yes most likely bs (if they're going to make up stuff, they could at least make it as entertaining as "queen of peaches," eh kat? ;) )

I'm guessing she first met Leo at the Gatsby auditions. That bit about them kissing at a birthday party for one of her The Town costars wasn't in the original story, from what I remember. It was only added after they started dating.

This news appeared in the NY Post page six on January 11

Has Blake Lively set her sights on Leonardo DiCaprio? The newly single "Gossip Girl" star was spotted flirting with DiCaprio at "Hurt Locker" star Jeremy Renner's birthday at his house in The Hills on Saturday night. A spy told us, "They were on the balcony together for an hour. They were standing close in a corner and looked like there was a lot of flirting. Later, they were together again by the bar." There was no sign of DiCaprio's model girlfriend, Bar Refaeli, who was believed to be working. But a pal told us he and Lively "are just friends and Leo left with Kevin Connolly."

Read more: http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/leo_enjoys...P#ixzz1YyppajON

I dont know whether Blake and Leo started flirting in January,but there must have been an exchange of glances hehe.

The only thing is poorly explained is that he was dating Bar at this time,so I was wondering whether they were still together at this time or not? :whistle:

Tks for the tweets and articles girls!! :wave:

Just thought I'd post. Some of us were talking on Blakes thread wheather they would attend red carpets together this season. I think probably not, because both of them don't usually do it, but then I said they've done it before!!! Not often, but still have!

Leo and Kristen at Romeo & Juliet Premiere 1997

post-42953-1316976521_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316976531_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316976545_thumb.jpg

Leo and Gisele Oscars 2005

post-42953-1316976686_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316976696_thumb.jpgpost-42953-1316976704_thumb.jpg

So I'm just sayin, its not impossible. Just unlikey :p