Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

Ummm Leo was in London last week? He was pretty much spotted going to plays and such in NYC last week lol.

This sounds like complete nonsense lol! :rofl:

+1 fash! :laugh: The article is soooo funny though. Its crazy what the media can make up!

I think it's true Bar and Leo have broken up and something tells me it's for good this time. WHy? - cause they haven't been together that much at all for a couple of months not just recently. And, what sealed it for me was that his reps. denied the Blake Lively rumor but haven't denied the break-up rumors.Maybe they will get back together again but even so, I'm beginning to think they aren't meant for each in the future .. if that's the case, hope both of them find their true true loves very sooon.

Yeah I think we all know that things aren't right. However, it still doesn't mean they've broken up for good just that they are having problems and possibly working things out. It was already confirmed they've hit a rough patch by gossip Cop but nothing ever said they broke up for good.

Honestly, don't think this is the last for them... they are just super busy and its hard during these times.

But if it is I have a hard time seeing Leo commit with anyone else seriously... it seems he has a pattern with relationships :p

But maybe he will change and be ready to commit with Bar or someone else one of these days. I think his main focus from the beginning is his work.

But the people on here have discussed it already on pm's so it's already been talked about :p

Yeah I think we all know that things aren't right. However, it still doesn't mean they've broken up for good just that they are having problems and possibly working things out. It was already confirmed they've hit a rough patch by gossip Cop but nothing ever said they broke up for good.

Honestly, don't think this is the last for them... they are just super busy and its hard during these times.

But if it is I have a hard time seeing Leo commit with anyone else seriously... it seems he has a pattern with relationships :p

But maybe he will change and be ready to commit with Bar or someone else one of these days. I think his main focus from the beginning is his work.

But the people on here have discussed it already on pm's so it's already been talked about :p

solange

we may be called as group cuz of only one reason,we update the same thread but this "group" is always open for everyone! :wave: me and I'm sure all the others will be very glad if you join us on Leo's thread :wave: and if you do not post with us in this thread,it doesn't mean you are not in our group,cuz we and all other users are one huge group,we are Bellazon GROUP.if you do not post with us in this thread,it doesn't mean we aren't interested in your opinion.you just have to express your idea and we can discuss about it if you want,I don't think there's any problem. :wave:

the thread is made to update,to discuss and.......... sometimes to OFF topic :p (the last one I love a lot :laugh: )

and love your new Leo avatar :wub:

:wave:

I agree fash! It seems like they are going through a rough patch, but nothing ever said they broke up. And even if you believe the story, and it turns to be the truth, it still says they are "trying to work things out". So I doubt they did! I think they are both just busy, mostly Bar at the moment! :)

And Solange you are welcome to join :wave:

Kat: here is the video you want, this was while he was shooting Blood Diamond in Mozambique, showing his preparation to become Danny Archer, and he made an amazing job! I just love the way Leo's holdind that baby, it's so sweet and cute! :heart::wub::heart::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AHKAYW2eWs

And I think it's this girl he helps in that orphanage in Mozambique, Leo's little "daughter"! The baby appears at 6:03.