Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I agree Sick! I think he would have been great in "American Psycho!" OH and I agree with Solange too! A nice romantic, light movie would be cool, but not a crummy one where you can predict the ending, a really good one!

Like I think it would be cool to have seen Leo as Ryan Reynolds part in "Just Friends", because its a very funny movie, yet its really cute, and just a really good movie! Also would have liked to have seen Leo as Ben Afflecks character in "The Town". I think he would have been perfect!

And your right Calista, its hard to tell with Leo and Bar, than other celebritys. Time will tell us the answer!

“Leo DiCaprio & Bar Refaeli Are Having Relationship Trouble — Is Blake Lively To Blame?” asks HollywoodLife, which rarely seems to have the right answer.

The poorly reported blog claims an “insider” says Leonardo DiCaprio is “hooking up with Blake Lively.”

Really? While Gossip Cop can confirm that the actor’s relationship with the model has hit a snag, it has NOTHING to do with Lively.

OK, so HollywoodLife’s “proof” that Lively and DiCaprio are “hooking up” is an “anonymous email” sent to another blogger about someone possibly, maybe, kind of “resembling Leo”?!

Hey, we’d love to meet their other sources like Al Cahall, Hugh Jass, and Harry Nutts.

On the flip side of the reporting spectrum, Gossip Cop investigated and a DiCaprio source tells us the Lively rumor is “not true,” and there’s “nothing going on there” between them.

Additionally, a rep for Lively reiterates it’s “not true at all,” and calls the HollywoodLife story “stupid.”

And oh yeah, we like how the wrong website says Lively “wants a role in The Great Gatsby more than anything.” That same silly site started the rumor, which Gossip Cop debunked as also untrue.

Basically, when it comes to DiCaprio, HollywoodLife’s stories sink faster than the Titanic.

http://www.gossipcop.com/leonardo-dicaprio...ng-bar-refaeli/

I would like to see Leo as Sinatra...

But I would also like him to play something more light-hearted,

not that much as a rom-com, but something funny!

I think he would be perfect!

thanks kat, I knew that rumor with Blake was false! And I agree with you all, he will be great doing a comedy!

And where is Leo? still in NY?

One girl tweeted that she saw him in L.A yesterday. I would assume he is in L.A, But other than that I'm not sure!

Also where did you get your avatar from? Leo holding on the the baby? Its so cute! Any idea where I can watch that video? :wub:

Kat: here is the video you want, this was while he was shooting Blood Diamond in Mozambique, showing his preparation to become Danny Archer, and he made an amazing job! I just love the way Leo's holdind that baby, it's so sweet and cute! :heart::wub::heart::wub:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AHKAYW2eWs

And I think it's this girl he helps in that orphanage in Mozambique, Leo's little "daughter"! The baby appears at 6:03.

HERE’S an early contender for random celeb hook-up of 2011.

Leonardo DiCaprio secretly met up for a drinks and dinner date with Lizzie Cundy in London’s Soho Hotel last week. Yes. You read that correctly.

Coincidentally, reports in the States suggest that Leo, 36, and his 25-year-old girlfriend Bar Refaeli are in a “difficult patch”, but “are trying to work it out”.

Advertisement >>

Lizzie met Leo when she interviewed him for ITV, but the pair also share mutual friends including Gerard Butler. Lizzie, 42, told me at the FHM Sexiest party at One Marylebone in London: “We know Mickey Rourke quite well, too. We had a military operation around us all night. I had to wear a disguise – a hat, sunglasses, a beard.”

So will this odd couple be seeing any more of each other?

“It would be rude not to,” hints Lizzie.

Hope they do. Just so I can catch a glimpse of that disguise.

This is soo ridiculous!

http://www.mirror.co.uk/celebs/news/2011/0...15875-23109754/