Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

thanks fash! for tweet and video you share us! :wave:

thanks dizzymisslizzy for the video! it makes me laugh all the time :laugh:

thanks Barbie! I've never seen this video before! I liked presenter's speech about Leo

and Leo's hair is great on that video,it suits him really a lot! but I till love him in long hair wearing headband :laugh: :p

and agree with you Barbie,I also like him in beard,he looks more manly! :blush:

Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire spend the day in Fort Worth at TMS

It's safe to say that, as two of the biggest movie stars in the world, Leonardo DiCaprio and Tobey Maguire could go anywhere in the world and do just about anything they choose. DiCaprio has appeared in 1997 Best Picture winner Titanic, 2006 Best Picture winner The Departed and last year's box office hit Inception. Maguire is best known for portraying Peter Parker in the Spiderman series. This past Tuesday, they spent the day in Fort Worth participating in the Texas Driving Experience at Texas Motor Speedway.

The actors are set to star in the upcoming 3-D adaptation of F. Scott Fitzgerald's The Great Gatsby. Since TMS went to great lengths to ensure the stars privacy, there is no word on whether they were in Fort Worth in preparation for the movie or if it was simply for the pure enjoyment of driving around the Big Oval in the race cars.

Other celebrities who have participated in TMS Driving Schools and Track Experiences include Donald Trump, Dallas Cowboys Jason Witten, Terence Newman, and Drew Bledsoe, NHL stars Brian Campbell, Marian Hossa and Jonathan Cheechoo as well as PGA TOUR players Davis Love III, Dustin Johnson, Boo Weekely, Sean O'Hair and Kenny Perry. For information on being a part of one of the driving schools, visit here.

http://www.dfw.com/2011/04/28/443739/leona...orylink=addthis

Interesting! Leo is quite the traveler...

Thanks for the news Katchitup :)

There was this tweet i saw earlier didn't mention it because it doesn't give alot of info and the person wasn't sure.... but the person who tweeted this is from New York

TryItFoodTravel TDM

A6. Heidi Klum + Seal, Taye Diggs, Spike Lee, Hilton Sisters, Ivanka Trump, Leo DiCaprio (not sure if it was him) #TNI

4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply