Bellazon

Leonardo DiCaprio - (Please Read First Post Prior to Posting)
Thumbnail

moiselles

I'm really looking forward to see Hoover in theaters.

And I'm also happy that it means a lot of new interviews and trailers with Leo :)

It would be so great if Leo attended a show like Ellen, Oprah, Leno or something,

I like watching those because Leo's always so funny and polite :heart:

Does anyone by the way know why Leo has a problem with David Letterman?

(Letterman made comments to Bar about Leo 'sorry about what I said about your boyfriend'

and to Joseph GL 'how about pretty-boy?' )

I'm confused :huh:

Thanks for the expelantion, Katchitup!

I was wondering what was going on...

Here's the video with Bar on Letterman, Sick'

As always she avoids talking about Leo :p

WOWWOWWOW!

The Hoover-pic is extremely scary!!

But now I'm reallyreallyreally excited for the movie :clap:

Leo and Smith were on 20 September 2004 in a pediatric hospital in LA

Here is a Net-linked from that time:

Lopez, DiCaprio and Smith star special documentary

09/17/2004 - 09:20:51

Jennifer Lopez, Will Smith and Leonardo DiCaprio have joined forces to star in a special new documentary about a tragic 11-year-old wannabe actor.

Dustin Moraz, who was just 11 when he died of a terminal illness, spent much of his short life trying to become an actor and befriended many stars along the way.

His final wish was for filmmaker Giselle Fernandez to tell his story in a new TV film, to Encourage more stars to boost morale of Los Angeles he 'sick kids.

In the film, Moraz is shown receiving his Screen Actors Guild card at a special ceremony surrounded by Smith and DiCaprio.

Smith says: "I have three children so I can only imagine the pain and difficulty the family has had."

DiCaprio adds: "He has tremendous courage tested and I do not think that I would be able to have half the courage that this young man has."

The movie, Our Story, which follows generous stars like Lopez as she spend time with sick kids from Los Angeles' Children's Hospital.

Meanwhile, Lopez will be honored for the time she has dedicated to kids from the hospital at a gala next month.

Believe it Barbie! The makeup is just INCREDIBLE!! You can tell its all makeup, and they did such a nice job transforming Leo! :clap:

Well, if it's really make up is great and incridible! But what I mean is that seems a mask it doesn't seem like his real face, you know? Also it's weird because when Leo was shooting as young Hoover Leo seemed more like "Leo" than Hoover, so this great change in his look doesn't seem natural as should be. I mean even that Leo's playing J.Edgar, Leo have to look like hoover but at the same way he have to look like him PLYAING HOOVER OLD , did you understand me?

yeah I know what ya mean. It looks so much like Hoover rather than Leo.

Thanks for the article foxyvilla! :)