Bellazon

Football

goose

Ronaldo's got worse since joining Real. A move would do him some good, IMO.

I'm so annoyed - I'm gonna miss the Arsenal match on TV, I'll be at a Kanye West concert.

Which would you rather see?

I'd go to the concert. You can download full matches online and also, they'll be replays on TV probably, so it doesn't matter. Anyway, the tie isn't settled over one leg (unless it's 5-0) :whistle:

who wouldn't go and see Kanye West? :cain: :trout:

Milan 1-1 Bayern

That's a good result for Milan, since Bayern where the better team on the night <_<

Milan defended very well for once this season, Nesta and Stam were just awsome :) Pirlo and Seedorf were horrible though, thet gave it away everytime they touched the ball :angry: Why does Pirlo attempt a 40 yard chip everytime he gats the ball? :atoobie:

Offensively they stunk, and the only time they looked dangerous is when Kaka had the ball, but he'd have to back to the defence in order to get it <_<

OK i'm done my rant ;)

BAAAAAAAARCAAAAAAAAAAA :hell yea!:

Hopefully they go on to win the tie.

It was a good game and Terry was magnificent, but I feel Chelsea were lucky to end the match 2-1 instead of 2-0

:yes:

And Messi was terrific, he carved up Chelsea D, but that really shouldn't have been a red card on Del Horno <_<

BAAAAAAAARCAAAAAAAAAAA :hell yea!:

Hopefully they go on to win the tie.

It was a good game and Terry was magnificent, but I feel Chelsea were lucky to end the match 2-1 instead of 2-0

:yes:

And Messi was terrific, he carved up Chelsea D, but that really shouldn't have been a red card on Del Horno <_<

yeh, I saw yellow, but maybe the ref took into account the other tackles Del Horno made on him... or maybe it was the OBVIOUS acting :idk:

Either way, it's the same case as Chelsea Liverpool! Take that Mourinho!!! :evil:

Also, Terry and Ferreira were awesome. If not for Terry, Chelsea would've been mauled 4-0 or something. Lampard was non-existent <_<

Either way, it's the same case as Chelsea Liverpool! Take that Mourinho!!! :evil:

:rofl:

Also, Terry and Ferreira were awesome. If not for Terry, Chelsea would've been mauled 4-0 or something. Lampard was non-existent <_<

Terry was unbelievable (Y) and Lampard did nothing (N)