Bellazon

Football

goose

I've never seen Jan Klaas Huntelaar play, is he a good player? :idk:

Well I've only seen him play like 2 times and a couple of compilations. From what I can see he's a traditional no. 9 and likes play to happen around him. His positioning in the box ain't bad, but he's not clinical, but give him a handful of chances and he can hurt you. Not bad in the air, good with the feet. Don't recall anything about his physical attributes really but he's willing to come down and defend as well, which is always a plus in the Rafa's system.

Top scorer in the Eredivisie last year, hailed as one of the best strikers to come out of the Dutch system for some time and dubbed the Dutch Gerd Muller. Also, the fans at Ajax have a song about him. And it's not a chant, it's a whole bloody song :|

It's Klaas Jan Huntelaar. ;)

And if Ajax sell him to Liverpool, Ajax supporters will hang the entire Ajax board room by the highest tree they can find. :p

:blush: never realised, but he's "klaas" :lost:

fine, we'll take Sneijder and Maduro then please :whistle:

How much does Lens want for Diarra? :idk:

€6Million

Well priced for such player? I think maybe it's a little too much, but then again if guys like Carrick can sell for €20Million+ ... :D

Diarra says he'll wait around 2 weeks before deciding his future - I guess he's looking to see if Galatasaray will qualify for the Champions League or not. :ninja:

And if Ajax sell him to Liverpool, Ajax supporters will hang the entire Ajax board room by the highest tree they can find. :p

I've only seen a little bit of Sneijder everytime I've seen him he hasn't impressed me to much :o

From what I've seen he's younger version of Seedorf :ninja:

But I could be wrong, Ive only seen him in couple of Ajax games and in the WC :idk:

I've only seen a little bit of Sneijder everytime I've seen him he hasn't impressed me to much :o

But I could be wrong, Ive only seen him in couple of Ajax games and in the WC :idk:

Sneijder was playing out of position at the WC. He's usually better. But I think he's not good enough for the real top teams of Europe.

He doesn't give possession away at least. He's really good at mopping up cause he's got a great shot from distance and can pass well. Seedorf has a good shot... but that's where it ends. Otherwise he has nothing. His shots don't even go near the target :yuck:

I demand you love Sneijder :persuazn:

I guess I'm a bit biased against Sneijder. He just seems to have a bit of an annoying personality.

yeh I get that impression too... like he doesn't seem too bad but something about his face and the blond hair puts me off :laugh:

I guess I'm a bit biased against Sneijder. He just seems to have a bit of an annoying personality.

yeh I get that impression too... like he doesn't seem too bad but something about his face and the blond hair puts me off :laugh:

Blonde? But he has dark hair!

Naah, my problem is more his arrogance. He has had feuds and fights with coaches (Koeman) and players (Zlatan, Sonck).

It normally is, but I swear it was blond for the Holland vs Australia match and the period afterwards :blink: It pissed me off when I saw it :yuckky:

EDIT: I've looked up photos from that match and his hair doesn't seem as dark as it normally is. Maybe it was just the sunlight and lack of hair on his head :rofl: His scalp might make it look lighter...or maybe it was dyed :unsure: Either way it pissed me off :laugh: :ninja: