goose

Football

Michael*    0

We could do with an international lucky losers squad for Russia 2018, made up of talented players let down by inferior teammates. Pulisic, Bale, Robben, Vidal, Sanchez and Aubemeyang for starters. Big Jozy and Steven Fletcher as co-captains, obviously.

jkjk    0

^^  I saw another video of him in an interview from the following day. The interviewer asked if he was feeling any better after 24 hours and he said he felt worse. 

jkjk    0

Thoughts from today:

- Manchester City may be too good

- What a way to get a first win by Palace

(Bolton got a win too, may not keep both from being relegated)

Michael*    0

I'm no great lover of Man City, but we're probably witnessing some of the most entertaining football in the Premier League era from their current side, right up there with the best of Ferguson and Wenger's teams and possibly even better. Heck of a long way to go this season though, of course.

On 15-10-2017 at 1:42 PM, Michael* said:

I'm no great lover of Man City, but we're probably witnessing some of the most entertaining football in the Premier League era from their current side, right up there with the best of Ferguson and Wenger's teams and possibly even better. Heck of a long way to go this season though, of course.

I love the change of narrative in terms of KDB. From 60 million pound failure to greatest midfielder in the premier league. :rofl:

I mean, he was laready the reigning Bundesliga player of the year when he arrived in England.