Bellazon

Football

goose

So, we're owned by Americans now and I don't know what I should be feeling. Should I be happy that we have funding and can compete with the Manyoo and Chelsea, or should I be sad that the club I support has sold out. Should I be happy or disappointed that my club is another club that can buy the Premier League?

All I ever wanted was to support my club like a good fan should. It didn't matter that we were a second-tier side or that we hadn't won the Championship in over 17 years. I just wanted us to build on our success and I didn't mind doing things the hard way. Success is sweeter when you earn it :yes: Now I don't know what the identity of my club is. Will it change dramatically or will it operate the same as before? Even if the latter were to be true, could I shrug off the stigma that I associate with being owned by foreign investors? :cry:

*sigh*

So, we're owned by Americans now and I don't know what I should be feeling. Should I be happy that we have funding and can compete with the Manyoo and Chelsea, or should I be sad that the club I support has sold out. Should I be happy or disappointed that my club is another club that can buy the Premier League?

All I ever wanted was to support my club like a good fan should. It didn't matter that we were a second-tier side or that we hadn't won the Championship in over 17 years. I just wanted us to build on our success and I didn't mind doing things the hard way. Success is sweeter when you earn it :yes: Now I don't know what the identity of my club is. Will it change dramatically or will it operate the same as before? Even if the latter were to be true, could I shrug off the stigma that I associate with being owned by foreign investors? :cry:

*sigh*

It could go either way. From what I read, they are nothing like the Glazers, whose sole purpose is to squeeze Manchester United out like an orange.

Yep. Too bad he can't produce the same for the Belgian national team. :/

And Babel has so much strength :o I was watching him create the 2nd goal and he didn't bundle over (it was really poor defending though) and he even picked out the pass. I thought he only had pace and shooting. Where Klaas? Is he off because of his form? Urby is playing well too but he's still very raw, but he's go a wicked left foot.

It could go either way. From what I read, they are nothing like the Glazers, whose sole purpose is to squeeze Manchester United out like an orange.

Even with that taken into consideration, I'm not sure how I feel at the moment. I guess only time will tell if I'll still love my club as much as I do now.

Even with that taken into consideration, I'm not sure how I feel at the moment. I guess only time will tell if I'll still love my club as much as I do now.

Isn't like half of the premiership clubs in foreign hands now?

Anyway, I doubt you'll turn into Chelski.

Isn't like half of the premiership clubs in foreign hands now?

Anyway, I doubt you'll turn into Chelski.

:yes: West Ham, Villa, Manyoo, Chelsea, Liverpool and Fulham are all under foreign investment.

Turning into Chelski isn't the number one concern for me. It's the identity and traditions of the club. The Americans know nothing about the club's history and said as much in their interviews <_<

What happened over the weekend was sad <_<

The FIGC has really gotta do something about fan violence, cause it's like the 4th incident 3 years in Italy

They really follow what the FA did to get violence outta of the english league

*sigh*

The Glazers are horrible owners <_<