Bellazon

Football

goose

Gerrard just fit's on that team, he's that heart and soul of Liverpool, and I'd probally agree with Carra

Also I don't think Ronaldinho or Kaka would have as much success in the EPL

I wouldn't want Ronaldhino or Gerrard over Kaka

Damn. That comment didn't cause as much controversy as I thought it would. Where have my shit-stirring powers gone? :cry:

and Zenden is out, leaving Gerrard as our sole central mid. Gonzalez and Pennant are out leaving us with no wingers. Fabio Aurelio and Warnock are out leaving no options in left back. There is no back up at right back anyway and we only have Palletta as a sub for the centre mids because Agger will play holding mid I guess :unsure: Up front Bellamy is still in court.

ugh <_<

Top teams have lost the plot. Now Mourinho could be replacing Sheva with Valencia's Villa at the winterbreak. :ninja:

Why has he lost the plot? Villa is one of the best strikers in Europe at the moment and Sheva's not scoring :idk:

Villa better not leave the Mestalla :jimmy:

Also, Quique Flores or Carboni are set to go before the end of the season. Personally, I think Flores is the lesser of two evils. I hate Carboni much more than Flores <_<

I hope they do that, than Sheva can comback to Milan :evil:

Mourinho is really dumb if does that, as Sheva is one of the top strikers in the world

I think Chelsea has killed there team chemistry, by bringing in so many star players every year, this year they don't look anywhere like the team of last year, but neither does Barca or Milan <_<

It shows you how Sheva-dependent AC is.. what will you do when he retires? :p

Clone him. :p

I'm sure Berlusconi has Milan Lab working on it as we speak. :p

:laugh:

Probally :whistle:

How many times is Milan gonna be linked with a move to bring him back :blink:

And I heard Galliani wants to bring Gerrard over :o

How many players are Milan gonna be rumoured with this year :whistle:

What you gonna do when he's wearing a Milan jersey next year :p

Well you're never going to get him :whistle: You've been linked with him for how many years now?

He's Liverpool through and through. Don't force us to brand his forehead with the club badge :persuazn: :rofl:

We'll do it :|

Gila has gotta pick it up, he carried Parma single handedly for 2 years, and now he can only score 1 goal in the league <_<

Has Adriano been playing recently? :idk:

Adriano was a gun when he was at Parma.

Maybe it has something to do with players at Parma having a young expiry date :ninja:

Inconsistency all over the place. We have strikers who score four in one game, and then don't score again for five weeks, defenders who shut out teams one week and look like schoolboys the next, a goalkeeper that looks like Superman one week, and Clark Kent the next. :no:

We can kiss Europe goodbye for this season. We're still third in the league, but already seven points away from the top.

Thing is, we have some quality up front. Salou is a great holding forward, who easily can score 15-18 a season in the league alone. Balaban should be playing for top scorer in the league, but always seems to mess up things with the coach. Yulu-Matondo is a great player, but hardly gets a fair chance by our coach. And we need goals, dammit!

My man Salou's goal vs Tottenham.

He's my hero, he is. :yes: