Bellazon

Football

goose

I'm not sure now. It could be that only Juve are relegated. :idk:

The prosecutor wanted Juve to be demoted to Serie C (not sure 1 or 2) and Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio to be demoted to B. But that's considered really harsh.

So did anyone of you see the post game analysis of the game on BBC last night? Alan Shearer claimed with a straight face that of the players on the four semi-finalist teams, only Cannavaro, Henry and maybe Zidane would have a chance to start for England. I really did roll on the floor laughing after that one. :rofl:

:rofl:

England is all about the hype :cain:

Diving is part of the culture in football, untill there is rules that have more severe penalties diving will always be a part of football

Italy and Portugal are not the only teams that dive <_< there is at least 2 or 3 players on every team that dive :yes:

Perrotta has been playing really good on both sides of the fields, I see him making runs and getting stuck in :whistle:

it's sad that people just accept that it's a part of football culture though. The English are more honest and that's what I like about them. Against Portugal before Rooney's send off, he was being fouled and could easily have gone down to get what he deserved. But he stayed up and took on two defenders to try and get the ball. Sometimes being naive is a good thing :cry:

It's true :(

I've played soccer for many years, and even in the leagues I play in the diving can be ridiculous :( but I'll admit if feel contact, and I'm in the box I will drop, because the other team would do the same thing

I don't like it when players going down looking like they just got shot but it's part of the game and untill there are rule changes, it will keep on happening

Beckenbauer calls for summit to stop play-acting

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/story?id=373449&cc=5901

The prosecutor wanted Juve to be demoted to Serie C (not sure 1 or 2) and Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio to be demoted to B. But that's considered really harsh.

I think that would be harsh, but Juve has aggred to go Serie B :o

There is going to be a fire sale on all of Juve's players :shifty:

Who has been the player of the WC so far?

For me it's definately been Cannavaro, I don't think he has been beaten yet, he is just an absolute rock back there :)

Cannavaro or Zidane

Although Italy had a relatively easier passage and Zidane has been absolutely marvellous against the big guns. So I'll go with Zidane. FIFA prbably will as wel, just to promote the "beautiful" side of the game <_<

I think that would be harsh, but Juve has aggred to go Serie B :o

There is going to be a fire sale on all of Juve's players :shifty:

Who would you like Milan to buy? I think Buffon would be no. 1 on the list if I'm not mistaken :whistle:

Cannavaro maybe?

For me it's definately been Cannavaro, I don't think he has been beaten yet, he is just an absolute rock back there :)

Cannavaro or Zidane

Although Italy had a relatively easier passage and Zidane has been absolutely marvellous against the big guns. So I'll go with Zidane. FIFA prbably will as wel, just to promote the "beautiful" side of the game <_<

I hate to pick an obvious one, but I thought Klose was pretty amazing as well.

but actually, maybe Buffon or Ricardo, who were both spectacular most of the way through

^

the only guy on the german team i think is hot and has skills is probably ballack..he doesn't even look german though :laugh:

Cannavaro or Zidane

lol @ beautiful..cannavaro = scary...ricardo was so good..i wanted to kill him during the england game lol

have any of you seen the puma commercials..its like the fans challenge the football stars..lmao some italian kid kicks a rock at buffons car..then goes through bushes while getting attacked by weird animals then he has this ball in his hand..that says "want to play football?" and he throws it in buffons pool while hes swimming lol

there is also one of ljungberg and pires i think

they look so real..and not directed...funny stuff.

How bout Camornasei to Liverpool I see that as good match :thumbsup:

Meh, I think we're going to use Alves on the right wing and maybe Gonzalez might get rotated there. If not we're still linked with Simao, Joaquin and Pennant. Joaquin won't come and Simao might be too expensive but Pennant is the most realistic option. He was the best crosser in the Premier League last year and he shouldn't be playing in the Championship :(

I hate to pick an obvious one, but I thought Klose was pretty amazing as well.

but actually, maybe Buffon or Ricardo, who were both spectacular most of the way through

All three are good.

It's amazing that Klose pops up once every four years. His timing is perfect :rofl:

Buffon has been solid and Ricardo was awesome with his penalties. He picked Zidane's as well :shock:

But it's rare that a gk would be player of the tournament.

have any of you seen the puma commercials..its like the fans challenge the football stars..lmao some italian kid kicks a rock at buffons car..then goes through bushes while getting attacked by weird animals then he has this ball in his hand..that says "want to play football?" and he throws it in buffons pool while hes swimming lol

whoever thought of that idea must've been smoking some good shit :atoobie:

All three are good.

It's amazing that Klose pops up once every four years. His timing is perfect :rofl:

Buffon has been solid and Ricardo was awesome with his penalties. He picked Zidane's as well :shock:

But it's rare that a gk would be player of the tournament.

of course... those aren't my picks to win it. Zidane, or the star of the championship will get it.

but there have been some impressive tending performances, been a treat to see

whoever thought of that idea must've been smoking some good shit :atoobie:

actually, couldn't have put it better. kind of funny, but very very very silly

They could just put Juve back to serie B, and give Milan, Fiorentina and Lazio negative points (like -10) but let them remain in serie A.