Bellazon

Football

goose

The Serie A is going to be a total mess this year :cry: :cry:

Not to worry! You'll be following Serie B :Dinah:

hahahahahaha just joking. I really hope Milan stay up and retain all their players.

Kaka said he'll probally leave if Milan are in B :cry2: but he'll stay for sure if there in A :D

Totti and Pippo do abuse it but that's it :idk:

Gattuso is a bull when he's defending. He's a pansy when he gets a little tap on his legs while he's on the ball. Del Piero has boots without studs. I'm not impressed at all.

I don't see Perotta whinging though. Then again, I don't see him much at all <_<

Seriously, what's with soccer players and being little fairies? My friend complains as well about the slightest knocks as if they were life threatening. He also makes fancy shots that never go in and always tries to do something insanely difficult. I think he's contracted Arsenal-itis :o

Anyway, back on topic :ermm: Why do the players react to small things so much. They get up straight away after they reach the sidelines as well. If worst comes to worst they get some "magic spray" that let's them run around again. These guys are built :| It's funny none of this stuff happens when they start fighting :whistle:

[/rant]

Diving is part of the culture in football, untill there is rules that have more severe penalties diving will always be a part of football

Italy and Portugal are not the only teams that dive <_< there is at least 2 or 3 players on every team that dive :yes:

Perrotta has been playing really good on both sides of the fields, I see him making runs and getting stuck in :whistle:

So did anyone of you see the post game analysis of the game on BBC last night? Alan Shearer claimed with a straight face that of the players on the four semi-finalist teams, only Cannavaro, Henry and maybe Zidane would have a chance to start for England. I really did roll on the floor laughing after that one. :rofl:

I'm really happy that Italy is in finals, but the match will be tough. Will good Italian players be able to handle magical Zidane? I'm not sure <_<... about Calciopoli, Juventus will probably go to B much to my dismay, and I hope that Milan goes too

^

zidane played for juventus once..they always have very good players or players in the making on that team

what do you mean, 'whoever made that comment'? :cain:

I hope you're right about the racism thing, I haven't really seen a big change. most of the EU countries still hate people from their colonies... and the French still have it in for the Arabs that have been filling in parts of the country, esp Paris. but hopefully it will turn out to be a Jackie Robinson thing, where racists will root for the guy and start to change their minds...

:blush: haha sorry i didn't feel like scrolling down and seeing who said it..yeah the press really got on zidane's case about where he comes from..and he has no shame..i mean why should he really..and he would always say its great he comes from there..he loves his dad very much and he wish he could visit algeria more often..and right before 98 WC he prayed..lol i guess that worked. and i didn't even know this ribiery is also muslim and ibrahimovic from sweden

I saw my mom yesterday before I left (she's French), and we talked about it... she doesn't feel like things have changed much, but she's hoping that with Zizou retiring, maybe he can become a statesman for racial harmony, like Louis Armstrong was. I'm down with that idea. you know, as long as they win... then the whities over there will be receptive.

So did anyone of you see the post game analysis of the game on BBC last night? Alan Shearer claimed with a straight face that of the players on the four semi-finalist teams, only Cannavaro, Henry and maybe Zidane would have a chance to start for England. I really did roll on the floor laughing after that one. :rofl:

Shearer is just struggling to identify anyone associated with football that's his age and not retired :cain:

Rafa is a great coach! When he was still coaching Valencia, he lost his best players every season. He then brought in no-names and just plugged them into the side, after the which they just merrily went on wreaking havoc in la liga and the champions league.

:yes: I heart Valencia too

I think Shearer has been :atoobie:

I saw my mom yesterday before I left (she's French), and we talked about it... she doesn't feel like things have changed much, but she's hoping that with Zizou retiring, maybe he can become a statesman for racial harmony, like Louis Armstrong was. I'm down with that idea. you know, as long as they win... then the whities over there will be receptive.

lol..yeah that would be something good to do..and it would actually work to..hes such an international figure..he should be in the ad for the one campaigns!

Liverpool have officially signed Palleta, Aurelio and Gonzalez :drool:

who is Gonzalez?

Chilean left winger. We unofficially loaned him to Real Sociedad last season.

Also caught with women in his hotel room teh eaerly hours of the morning, all while on national duty. He claimed nothing happened and that he was "only signing autographs" :rofl: Signing which part of their bodies and with what?

Anyway, he's 21 and that little incident led to his retirement from the national team :(

I'm not sure now. It could be that only Juve are relegated. :idk:

If Juve is relegated to B, I'm sure Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio will still be in A :)

But if Juve is relegated to C1, than I can see Milan, Fiorentina, and Lazio in B :(

Liverpool have officially signed Palleta, Aurelio and Gonzalez :drool:

who is Gonzalez?

Chilean left winger. We unofficially loaned him to Real Sociedad last season.

Also caught with women in his hotel room teh eaerly hours of the morning, all while on national duty. He claimed nothing happened and that he was "only signing autographs" :rofl: Signing which part of their bodies and with what?

Anyway, he's 21 and that little incident led to his retirement from the national team :(

:rofl:

Was he good on Real Sociedad?

Diving is part of the culture in football, untill there is rules that have more severe penalties diving will always be a part of football

Italy and Portugal are not the only teams that dive <_< there is at least 2 or 3 players on every team that dive :yes:

Perrotta has been playing really good on both sides of the fields, I see him making runs and getting stuck in :whistle:

it's sad that people just accept that it's a part of football culture though. The English are more honest and that's what I like about them. Against Portugal before Rooney's send off, he was being fouled and could easily have gone down to get what he deserved. But he stayed up and took on two defenders to try and get the ball. Sometimes being naive is a good thing :cry:

:rofl:

Was he good on Real Sociedad?

He chipped in with 5 goals and not sure how many assists. Also put in an absolutely classy performance against Real Madrid (so I read). We were having issues with his work permit and a few Spanish clubs expressed their interest of signing him or taking him on loan if that means anything.

Also his nickname is Speedy...just like the mouse in looney tunes! YEE HAAA