Bellazon

Football

goose

:whistle:

:laugh:

:beating: :avada:

Amelia plays for Livorno, he's a very good GK, he's the back up for the italian national team now :thumbsup:

I think every team has been linked with Amelia over the past couple of months

sorry I don't follow Serie A :blush:

but I'll have to see if I can watch him in action sometime.

Milan won 1-0

Milan needed Jankulovski to score, I don't know what is happening to our strikers <_<

Gila missed an open net today :no:

In this form, I'm scared to play Inter this weekend <_< :(

well you would never have picked Madrid to outplay Barca a week before they met. Football happens.

but chances are you're going to lose :ninja: just like Liverpool...to Manyoo, Everton, Chelsea and Bolton <_< :cry:

Emerson wants a move to Milan, I guess he hasn't taken to well in life in Spain, as he said in an interview "If Berlusconi calls me, I'd finish my career in Italy" :)

He doesn't seem as settled as the other imports at Madrid does he? What's the point of buying him though? Many more players you can buy that are younger. 'Cause that's what Milan needs. Youth. :|

Emerson wants a move to Milan, I guess he hasn't taken to well in life in Spain, as he said in an interview "If Berlusconi calls me, I'd finish my career in Italy" :)

He doesn't seem as settled as the other imports at Madrid does he? What's the point of buying him though? Many more players you can buy that are younger. 'Cause that's what Milan needs. Youth. :|

Milan likes to buy older players <_<

could I get a translation of what they're saying for the Kaka vs Materazzi inteviews? I fast forwarded to the WC Final bit and I can understand that.

Kaka likes xbox :no:

Anyway, C'mon Gocho, you can't give up! We want a fight dammit :lullaby:

Its our away form that has caused all the problems. We had one of the best home forms in the league. We've got 2 more home games succcessively I think, so hopefully we'll get our season back on track. I've not much hope for a title, but we need to finish 4th :|

Liverpool 3-1 Aston Villa :ddr: but we still had to concede 1 sitting on a 3 goal lead <_<

Anyway what team do you support Pammy?

The YNWA sould have given you a clue .Well i'm a fan of the 18 times english champs and 5 times european champions, the one and only mighty reds of LIVERPOOL.IN RAFA WE TRUST.I visit liverpool' official website everyday.If we finish 4th and win one of the cups, i'll consider it a good season. KEEP THE FAITH AS YOU'LL NEVER EVER WALK ALONE!!!!!!!

Thanks.I've added liverpoolzone to my favourites and will probably meaning by that certainly join the forum tomorrow or monday, but not as pammy!!!!!!!!I was in the UK, Lewisham zone 3 of London but just moved to Mauritius.

Now we need to beat Bordeaux for Champions League qualification.

COME ON YOU MIGHTY REDMEN.DON'T LET THE SCUMS OF CHELSKI AND MANUTD RUN AWAY LIKE THAT.THE LEGEND OF LIVERPOOL MUST LIVE ON!!!!

My dad lives in mauritius.I just moved to his place.It's rent free!!!!But it won't be cool and exotic for long.Summer is here soon with its 40 degree temperature.Mauritius has nice beaches ahd shark free lagoons.So if you love swimming in beautiful tropical seas then it's a really cool place.

I have one last question to ask you.Do you think rafa's rotation policy is causing the poor results or will the rotation benefit us for the second half of season?I think it will benefit us for the latter stages where fresh legs will be needed.Unfortunately we've lost too much ground on chelski and manscum utd already to keep dreaming for an istanbul type of finish.

I don't blame it on rotation. Afterall, rotation is a consequence of the high-tempo and long seasons of modern day football. No team could be successful playing the same 15 players for a whole season. Sure Rafa's rotating sometimes seemsa bit out of hand but he's rotated since he came and we've won 4/6 finals. People just try to find an easy answer like "stick Gerrard back in the middle" and "stop rotating", but that won't solve our problems. It has nothing to do with our rotation and more to do with the players' mentality when we travel. We don't have the crowd behind us and I think the players don't seem to resond as well because of that.

Rotation will benefit us, but as you said, we've lost too much ground already. If we hit the ground running then rotation would've been the difference during the run-in. I'm a supporter of rotation and I think it's effective as long you know how to use it. For now though, I'd rather see Rafa rotating less. I'd rather see a core of players (approx. 6-8) playing week-in, week-out until we find a bit of consistency. At the moment it seems no one is assured their place besides Carra and Pepe and to a lesser extent, Gerrard.

A note on the Gerrard issue. I think he's fine on the right to be honest. I would like to see him playing in the middle but whenever he does he plays at the top of a midfield triangle that denies him any space. If you watch him play in the middle now, he's not coming back down the field and he's vulnerable to the pressure exerted from the opponent midfielders. If he's to play midfield again, he'll need to start running down and getting a bit of space to work with. On the right he has less pressure and he can stay upfield. When he has the ball he can provide or he has the option of cutting in to take shots and runs. Frankly I'd like to see a rotating triangle supporting a lone striker with Harry-Stevie-Luis. When they played, the wingers got their job done but they could all switch positions and play comfortable no matter where they were. They could all take long shots and cross and their constant position switching was awesome to watch unless you happen to be a defender.