Bellazon

Football

goose

I don't think I'd have enough time to watch more games :cry:

what ever do you mean? what could be more important than football? and if you say something like "I have a job" then I'll have to kick your ass :lullaby: just quit it! :yes:

has indoor started yet?

I don't think I'd have enough time to watch more games :cry:

what ever do you mean? what could be more important than football? and if you say something like "I have a job" then I'll have to kick your ass :lullaby: just quit it! :yes:

has indoor started yet?

I wish I could just quit it and watch football all day :yes:

Indoor started, we won 3 and tied 1 so far :dance: We have a really good team this year, and if we lose a game we're brutal :whistle:

Caracciolo? Don't know who he is. His name sounds familiar though. Probably from playing too much Winning Eleven :laugh:

Want to give me some info?

He plays for Palermo, he's a decent player who they bought to replace Luca Toni last year he had 9 goals last year

He been used mainly as a sub this year, with Di Michele and Amauri favoured

http://soccernet.espn.go.com/players/stats...107&cc=5901

I wish I could just quit it and watch football all day :yes:

Indoor started, we won 3 and tied 1 so far :dance: We have a really good team this year, and if we lose a game we're brutal :whistle:

cool! you sound good (Y)

how brutal? parking lot brutal? :shifty:

Caracciolo? Don't know who he is. His name sounds familiar though. Probably from playing too much Winning Eleven :laugh:

He plays for Palermo, he's a decent player who they bought to replace Luca Toni last year he had 9 goals last year

so why are we after him? We have Kuijt, Fowler, Bellamy and Crouch. Is he better than any of them? What would be bring to our forward line? I feel like an interviewer :evil: If we were to sign any young forward at the moment I might have to go to Nery Castillo from Olympiakos. Damn that boy is class!

so why are we after him? We have Kuijt, Fowler, Bellamy and Crouch. Is he better than any of them? What would be bring to our forward line? I feel like an interviewer :evil: If we were to sign any young forward at the moment I might have to go to Nery Castillo from Olympiakos. Damn that boy is class!

I personally think he's better than Bellany and Crouch, he's kinda like Crouch but with a better touch and he can head the ball :p

I personally think he's better than Bellany and Crouch, he's kinda like Crouch but with a better touch and he can head the ball :p

I love Bellamy. He's not world class but he's got electric speed and a great work ethic. He works his socks off for the team. Crouch is scoring like crazy at the moment but Rafa never fields him <_< I don't think Crouch isn't good technically either, but he makes up for it with his work rate. He covers the most distance in a game for Liverpool and England. Unbelievable I know :shock:

If Caracciolo comes does that mean someone is going? :cry2: Why can't we get a better striker though? dammit Rafa! :persuazn:

I love Bellamy. He's not world class but he's got electric speed and a great work ethic. He works his socks off for the team. Crouch is scoring like crazy at the moment but Rafa never fields him <_< I don't think Crouch isn't good technically either, but he makes up for it with his work rate. He covers the most distance in a game for Liverpool and England. Unbelievable I know :shock:

If Caracciolo comes does that mean someone is going? :cry2: Why can't we get a better striker though? dammit Rafa! :persuazn:

Caracciolo is OK, but there are better strikers than him

Maybe Liverpool should go after Adriano, Inter just sent him back to Brazil for the week, so he can refind his form :o

Barca-Madrid and Liverpool-Man U tomorrow :woot: :woot:

ugh don't know what's happened to Adriano :idk: I don't think anyone does. Frankly we don't need so many strikers. We have enough. It's midfield I think we need to worry about. Something's wrong. Nothing is clicking at the centre. Defense can be resolved but there's something wrong with midfield...can't quite put my finger on it.

Have Milan got their eyes on anyone? besides Ronnie? Milan and Barca don't seem like they have much depth. They have a quality starting XI but they don't have the subs to match the starting XI :unsure:

ugh don't know what's happened to Adriano :idk: I don't think anyone does. Frankly we don't need so many strikers. We have enough. It's midfield I think we need to worry about. Something's wrong. Nothing is clicking at the centre. Defense can be resolved but there's something wrong with midfield...can't quite put my finger on it.

Have Milan got their eyes on anyone? besides Ronnie? Milan and Barca don't seem like they have much depth. They have a quality starting XI but they don't have the subs to match the starting XI :unsure:

There being linked with Ronaldo, Drogba, and Cassano but honestly I don't see any of those happening :(

Milan's subs are OK, but with Gourcoff out there isn't much creativity on the bench, espically when your only other options in the mid are Brocchi and Ambrosini :whistle:

I want to see Milan field Brocchi, Gattuso, and Ambrosini for one game, that's gotta be the hardist Midfield ever :clobber:

Are Xabi and Stevie G not having a good season? :idk:

Are Xabi and Stevie G not having a good season? :idk:

:no: Xabi hasn't found his passing boots and Gerrard's just been mediocre this season. I'm guessing it's the wear and tear from 60 games and the World Cup last season. He's been very mediocre and hasn't really done much. It's awful to watch. Sissoko's been by far our best central mid this season.

I think we hit rock bottom.

This was the one game we were meant to rock up and put in a good show, the game that determined whether we were title contenders or competing for 3rd or 4th and suprise suprise, we didn't show up! :anger: :anger: :anger:

We didn't play. We ball-watched. There was no competition there. Just utter destruction by Manyoo. They didn't even play particularly well either :cry2:

Are you now 11 points behind United? That is an uphill battle indeed.

11pts behind Utd and Chelsea, which means it is nigh on impossible to catch up unless a miracle happens between now and December. We have to go unbeaten and hope they both lose at least 2 matches (ha! like that'll ever happen) and then we have to go unbeaten again during the run-in. Our consolation is that our fixtures aren't as demanding as the other's with respect to the run-in.

Our title dreams have ended. Hopefully not our race to get into 4th though :ermm: