Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

25 minutes ago, patt said:

She got only one outfit? Others got more than one and this doesn't look like she shared on her story. She was wearing black boots on her photo.

The black boots one was another model next to her, she didn't show herself in the video. The look she showed us was different yes, no idea why they didn't use that one.

8 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

The black boots one was another model next to her, she didn't show herself in the video. The look she showed us was different yes, no idea why they didn't use that one.

There probably misunderstandig, i meant the her preview photo and i was told it was Brasil representation on candid forum, i didn't even see any video.

4 minutes ago, patt said:

There probably misunderstandig, i meant the her preview photo and i was told it was Brasil representation on candid forum, i didn't even see any video.

If it was the one I posted in candids, it was a screenshot from the video she posted on her stories, one of the gif-kind videos with moving emoticons, this screenshot right?

5E407F4718245C42225ED032ED39D881_video_dashinit.jpg

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

If it was the one I posted in candids, it was a screenshot from the video she posted on her stories, one of the gif-kind videos with moving emoticons, this screenshot right?

5E407F4718245C42225ED032ED39D881_video_dashinit.jpg

Yes and this is her, you can see candid thread there is another photo posted from this look.