Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

I cant believe what she is doing! «i know i Shouldnt be out»..... but i am because is no body here? Sorry??? You are acting like a really stupid. I cant believe it! Everybody at home but not me because im super special... no way, no way...

@Neska  There’s not people around. You are allowed to go outside. Florida is not on a lockdown. At least yet. Just non essential retail places/beaches are closed. It’s harmless. Going to the grocery store is exposing you to more people than running on an island. I’ve also been walking my dog because we aren’t on lockdown in my state. As long as you aren’t around groups of people... 

23 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@Neska  There’s not people around. You are allowed to go outside. Florida is not on a lockdown. At least yet. Just non essential retail places/beaches are closed. It’s harmless. Going to the grocery store is exposing you to more people than running on an island. I’ve also been walking my dog because we aren’t on lockdown in my state. As long as you aren’t around groups of people... 

True, and that looks like Indian Creek, so she came back to her own house. It's a private isalnd, for residents only (rich people who can afford the super expensive villas there), you can't pass the bridge gate if you aren't one or invited. It's pretty isolated usually, so I don't find either her behaviour risky in that place.

5 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

True, and that looks like Indian Creek, so she came back to her own house. It's a private isalnd, for residents only (rich people who can afford the super expensive villas there), you can't pass the bridge gate if you aren't one or invited. It's pretty isolated usually, so I don't find either her behaviour risky in that place.

Yeah that’s Indian Creek. So she went to run in that neighborhood to avoid people. I think she said that other people shouldn’t be outside because in Florida the beaches and parks are closed to avoid big groups of people together. And she doesn’t want to promote states/countries who are on lockdown for people to leave their house. But Florida isn’t on lockdown so she’s not breaking any law. Nor is excercising in a private residential island with no one around irresponsible/risky 

4 minutes ago, lucyford said:

@nhlovesadri Thanks for posting but i had already shared the tiktok video here. There’s some lag in the version you posted. I can keep posting the tiktok videos here for everyone. It’s better quality when it screenrecorded on phone. If I mess one just let me kno 

ok thanks, guess I missed it when you did. I'm using the emulator Bluestack on pc, and a recorder, so that's why there's a bit of lag.