Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

On 1/17/2020 at 7:49 PM, nhlovesadri said:

An old commercial Maybelline never released

Is it possible for any of you to find actual video of this footage because i noticed it officially posted on some web source by Maybelline. This supposed to be 4 minutes long interview kind of video and is offiaclly out after 4 years.

3 minutes ago, nhlovesadri said:

@ekn where exactly should I find it? So I can try to download it.

Art Director and the videographer of the video give info but all i know is it was posted on some Maybelline related German site during the BFW.

It was posted with German subtitle on VKONTAKTE fan page that i'm not allowed to be in anymore.

https://www.jordanbackhus.com/2018/02/06/adriana-lima-x-maybelline/

https://www.jordanbackhus.com/  (Click on Maybelline | Adriana Lima for info)

“A Day in the Life” is a four minute short film in partnership with Maybelline New York and produced by Elite World’s in-house agency Elite Creative and talent Adriana Lima.

From Miami, New York, and Los Angeles, from motherhood, to the streets, to the catwalk, we daydream with Adriana as she prepares for her restless day as a Maybelline covergirl; we detail her difficult day-to-day as one of the hardest working women in the business, as she reflects on her ambitious journey from small-town girl to international supermodel.

There is strong location restriction on brand's support web sites since 2019 maybe someone inside of Germany would help, i don't know.

It's really saddening that every Maybelline models 'A DAY IN THE LIFE' videos came out in time even unknown local ambassadors but Adriana.

3 hours ago, nhlovesadri said:

@ekn I guess they uploaded it already to release it closer to the 14th, when there's the official release.

Certainly, but her sunglasses can be purchase online before the offial release date. From Jordan to Philipines her collection is on the pre-sale, pre-order so literally they've started the sales without promotion.