Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

She looks fantastic in motion on the runway- much better than the pics of this year's fashion show. The instant replay stuff bothers me...they did it too much. Is that Adam Levine's girlfriend? Is that why he was freaking out??

Yeah that is his girlfriend. he's even wearing a shirt with her face on it.

OMG Finally we get to see how she looked at a child and a teen! She was sooo cute! Love the pics! But did anyone notice too, that in one of the last childhood pics, they show another kid and not her....she is sitting at the side and they blend in another person...weird!

- And they all wanted to be a doctor when they were children. I doubt it. I think they made it up now, so they have something to say that sounds nice...It's just strange that ALL of them wanted to become doctors and every beautiful woman says she was a tomboy as a child, climbing trees and being wild...I don't know! Hard to believe! Sure, some of them were...but some just say it, because they would have wanted to be it, or because it sounds....wow, she was so wild and now she is so beautiful and feminine :yuckky:

Thanks to lovemusic102! :heart: Especially for updating the bio in better quality!

I wanted to see that one so badly! :blush::heart:

- And they all wanted to be a doctor when they were children. I doubt it. I think they made it up now, so they have something to say that sounds nice...It's just strange that ALL of them wanted to become doctors and every beautiful woman says she was a tomboy as a child, climbing trees and being wild...I don't know! Hard to believe! Sure, some of them were...but some just say it, because they would have wanted to be it, or because it sounds....wow, she was so wild and now she is so beautiful and feminine :yuckky:

Well, in the past she told she wanted to become a nun...

But I guess vs public relations don't want her to say that anymore because it's "not sexy" <_<

Thanks to lovemusic102! :heart: Especially for updating the bio in better quality!

I wanted to see that one so badly! :blush::heart:

Well, in the past she told she wanted to become a nun...

But I guess vs public relations don't want her to say that anymore because it's "not sexy" <_<

Oh yes angie, I totally forgot that she used to tell she wanted to become a nun. But I don't understand why this isn't sexy...it sounds even sexier if someone that beautiful is so innocent and focused on a higher spirit.