Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

:heart:

@Pink: Nope. I don't have any commercials prior to December '07. :( Whatever you saw on my list is all that I have. I have them running in a loop on my HDTV at home. :thumbsup:

@Joe: I never saw those IPEX commercials, so I can't really comment. BTW, saying only one word in a commercial doesn't really count as dialogue.

Believe me, I wish I had a head's up when these VS commercials would air because they usually creep up on me at the last second (except the ones that get announced in the news). When I miss them, I usually scope out the rips that Sanja makes and while I appreciate his effort, its easy to tell that its not always about quality than it is about being the only one that has them.

:laugh:

Yea, I haven't heard much either, but I think VS have newsletters they send out with these kind of news so hopefully some people have been notified through those (and of course there's the on-location ads).

EDIT: Eh, nevermind. Refer to Angel's comment.

Still hope we'll get some pics...