Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

5 hours ago, jamiya said:

I posted it because I was soooo happy to see her for the first time in a while and wanted to share it with her true fans.

But I deleted it because I thought it would be a shame if someone would judge or criticize her appearance even with that brief blurry video.

Well take it easy. Everyone here is loving Adriana and respect her. Some negative comments about her are just some expectations for her. And maybe most possibly people are too bored and anxious for her recent silence, and have to talk somethings to warm up

I had to watch the video twice to realize the moment in which Adriana appears. You can barely see her, very briefly and you can't even see her standing. I don't think anyone can comment on her appearance based on that video. I think the only interpretation that can be made of that video in relation to Adriana is that she is working out, she is taking care of herself. So good for her.

37 minutes ago, borg said:

I had to watch the video twice to realize the moment in which Adriana appears. You can barely see her, very briefly and you can't even see her standing. I don't think anyone can comment on her appearance based on that video. I think the only interpretation that can be made of that video in relation to Adriana is that she is working out, she is taking care of herself. So good for her.

yeah she is def taking time off to work on herself. It sucks as a fan to have to wait, but it’s understandable and very worth it for her. Adriana used to work out twice a day during her past pregnancies to get her body back, I doubt she has the time to do that now. So I am sure that is another reason why she is still working on it. 

8 minutes ago, borg said:

If her clip is recent, she looks absolutely great. But it doesn't seem like it's from the last few weeks or months, maybe more from 2019 or 2020.

I feel like the clip of jasmine and jo is recent. Could have sworn I just saw them there with that attire on but I could be wrong 

1 hour ago, laeteita said:

@borg Judging by background, must be Los Angeles Dogpound. So i assume video was taken after she moved to LA. And to be honest, i don't remember her looking this fit since she moved to LA. So i thought it's new but IDK.

yeah adriana didn’t start using LA dog pound until she moved there which was well into her pregnancy. It just might be new, I really hope it is because she looked so good there 

On 1/8/2024 at 4:42 PM, ekn said:

Caption was higlights of 2023 so it's not new. Also, not just her, other girls in the pic are holding a face masks too.

Probably from her one day trip to Qatar just before Rwanda. But i'm sure it's not recent.

IMG_8038.thumb.jpg.874ab38185d604d057869b7206be8919.jpg

^ from the same user with the same caption but i highly doubt it is from 2023.

5 hours ago, XSS said:

can't believe that this woman had disappeared for nearly 4 months

Maybe its for the best. It probably takes that much time to get herself back. As I always saying, having a THIRD child in your 40s is no damn joke. Especially when you are a model. That was a bold decision and her having to take a hiatus for this long now almost 2 years after having the child is a result of that. I think the only thing that is kinda crazy is that she waited to do this after cyan turned one instead of doing it directly after he was born. She should have disappeared after she gave birth and made sure she had everything together. But no, she was mislead into doing things directly after giving birth and I am sure that made it hard for her to stay disciplined. She was doing too much too soon

Now she has to eventually come back out and hope people forget about the hunger games look because that was the last time most people saw her. And it was a terrible look. 

I just hope when she really does return it’s actually iconic and she doesn’t have anymore trouble. 

14 hours ago, Souled-Out said:

Maybe its for the best. It probably takes that much time to get herself back. As I always saying, having a THIRD child in your 40s is no damn joke. Especially when you are a model. That was a bold decision and her having to take a hiatus for this long now almost 2 years after having the child is a result of that. I think the only thing that is kinda crazy is that she waited to do this after cyan turned one instead of doing it directly after he was born. She should have disappeared after she gave birth and made sure she had everything together. But no, she was mislead into doing things directly after giving birth and I am sure that made it hard for her to stay disciplined. She was doing too much too soon

Now she has to eventually come back out and hope people forget about the hunger games look because that was the last time most people saw her. And it was a terrible look. 

I just hope when she really does return it’s actually iconic and she doesn’t have anymore trouble. 

Hope the waiting will not be too long. I wish her coming back before next fashion weeks so that she could show up back on the runway again as an real iconic model

8 hours ago, XSS said:

Hope the waiting will not be too long. I wish her coming back before next fashion weeks so that she could show up back on the runway again as an real iconic model

I agree. Especially since people are still clowning her for the hunger games look. I NEED her to really shut these people up. But who knows how long it takes to  rejuvenate herself 

48 minutes ago, jamiya said:

Her TikTok 😍

omg the clip with of cyan with her grandma!! That makes me like emotional for some reason. Its such a blessing that her grandma is still here to see cyan and all the other grandchildren at her age, especially knowing how important she is to adriana. 

Her tiktok was very sweet and cute, although I don’t think that app deserves any of her attention. They were a driving force for the online hate she got. Instagram was the most tame app and where she still got more respect 

I wonder why she decided to post there/that. Still no clips from this year I don’t think. Maybe she just wanted to thank tiktok for still being obsessed with her? Lol. That app is keeping her name out there and the reason nobody has forgotten about her. Maybe thats why she posted that

Again, loved seeing cyan with her grandmother 

9 hours ago, jamiya said:

Her TikTok 😍

OMG. I woke up to this lovely video 😍 What a surprise! I got very emotional... I wasn't expecting this from her.

I understand why she posted this on TikTok i guess, you know there are so many rumors about Adriana on TikTok and all of them are so negative about her weight. This make sense to me to posting this on there as a response to the negative people.