Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

As much as I love adriana and truly believes she is one of the best models out there, sometimes I feel like she can't ever win when it comes to her body. When she looses weight people wanna complain about her legs or being too skinny (People have been saying that in the kia commercial) but if she was to gain it back people will complain about her shape and her bigger cheeks, seriously what do they want from her?? I think some people keeps forgetting that no one is perfect, about that kia commercial someone seriously said "rip adriana lima "hot chick icon"....seriously?

As much as I love adriana and truly believes she is one of the best models out there, sometimes I feel like she can't ever win when it comes to her body. When she looses weight people wanna complain about her legs or being too skinny (People have been saying that in the kia commercial) but if she was to gain it back people will complain about her shape and her bigger cheeks, seriously what do they want from her?? I think some people keeps forgetting that no one is perfect, about that kia commercial someone seriously said "rip adriana lima "hot chick icon"....seriously?

I agree with you on so many points. The sad thing about the KIA video for me was that most of the comments on the page were about everything BUT Adri! Hardly anyone mentioned Adriana, but I do think that swim suit thingy is not the best, and it doesn't give her much cleavage or shape. I think us, being fashion fans as well as Dri fans can still appreciate her body and I love it, but I can see why some of the comments were made as they were. Plus I don't think the KIA commercial does her much justice...it simply won't be about her. At least in my opinion. I think they could have done so much better with her.

I agree with you on so many points. The sad thing about the KIA video for me was that most of the comments on the page were about everything BUT Adri! Hardly anyone mentioned Adriana, but I do think that swim suit thingy is not the best, and it doesn't give her much cleavage or shape. I think us, being fashion fans as well as Dri fans can still appreciate her body and I love it, but I can see why some of the comments were made as they were. Plus I don't think the KIA commercial does her much justice...it simply won't be about her. At least in my opinion. I think they could have done so much better with her.

yeah the commercial didn't do her justice neither what she wore either because recently VS fans having been loving her body, and her body is actually the way it use to be(In her "prime" days) so it bugs me that people aren't ever satisfied and that people actually like to classify her by her body shape, There are people who admit she has one of the best faces ever but her body isn't all that special so she isn't pretty and she is nothing special. That's nit picking and I think that's what people are doing. Before this it was her accent, if its not her accent its her teeth. So annoying, and the sad part is more than likely the girls that feel that way probably still aren't any better than her and guys who feel that way would never get a girl as good as her, who are they to judge?

I mean, I like Dri, she is gorgeous and beautiful, but do not you think that this whole conversation about her body is not appropriate? You so worried for her appearance as it does not even she herself, of course, is that people are not mention in the comments about her in the video clip I was disappointed too, but I think she is anyway.

Of course, people may not be ideal, there is something beautiful in it, some not,and everyone has their time, like Adriana.

As for her body, I personally like that it is so thin,that it has such skinny legs,that it has such breast,is better than being with breasts like a cow and with thighs like Rihanna :whistle:

I mean, I like Dri, she is gorgeous and beautiful, but do not you think that this whole conversation about her body is not appropriate? You so worried for her appearance as it does not even she herself, of course, is that people are not mention in the comments about her in the video clip I was disappointed too, but I think she is anyway.

Of course, people may not be ideal, there is something beautiful in it, some not,and everyone has their time, like Adriana.

As for her body, I personally like that it is so thin,that it has such skinny legs,that it has such breast,is better than being with breasts like a cow and with thighs like Rihanna :whistle:

I don't really even care how her body looks, I don't care about how anyone body looks because that's the type of person I am. I'm not a body person. My main point is that people are nit picking and its annoying. I don't have any opinion about how her body looks now and as you can see I never do. I actually am a fan of her because not only is she beautiful but the kind of person she is. So as that type of fan its going to irk me when people always give harsh opinions about her because I know as a model and a person she doesn't deserve it. And like you said I can come up with a whole lot of other people that do. So its just a pet peeve that was coming from the kia commerical

I don't really even care how her body looks, I don't care about how anyone body looks because that's the type of person I am. I'm not a body person. My main point is that people are nit picking and its annoying. I don't have any opinion about how her body looks now and as you can see I never do. I actually am a fan of her because not only is she beautiful but the kind of person she is. So as that type of fan its going to irk me when people always give harsh opinions about her because I know as a model and a person she doesn't deserve it. And like you said I can come up with a whole lot of other people that do. So its just a pet peeve that was coming from the kia commerical

That's right, people do not know her as a person but only as a model and it is their right to express their views, even negative about her appearance, because of all his ideals of beauty ....

Honestly, I do not care what they say bad about it, because to argue with these people is useless-it is impossible for someone to impose their points of view and ideals.The main thing that I know what it is and her fans :wave: