Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Thats it, I give up...*sigh*

For the tenth time, my downloads got cut off, both Cannes and VH1. Its like, a curse or somethin'. The curse of the slow computer.

Guess I gotta wait for one of these two show up in eMule...speaking of wich..is it possible to make a direct transfer from an eMule user to another? Cuz then we could like, just leave it there downloading, without worring about the time and if you'll get cut at 99 % of complete transfer. And I'd be saved, at once, I'd be happy, and I'd stop being dramatic about it too. *cries*

Thats it, I give up...*sigh*

For the tenth time, my downloads got cut off, both Cannes and VH1. Its like, a curse or somethin'. The curse of the slow computer.

Guess I gotta wait for one of these two show up in eMule...speaking of wich..is it possible to make a direct transfer from an eMule user to another? Cuz then we could like, just leave it there downloading, without worring about the time and if you'll get cut at 99 % of complete transfer. And I'd be saved, at once, I'd be happy, and I'd stop being dramatic about it too. *cries*

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

You used up all the downloads :cry: :( ? yousendit only got 25 downloads >.<

OMFG... ok i just gotta rant right now... the HQ AAA tour download was on 99% of the 300mb's and my computer screwed up and the download died :( :: cries hysterically ::

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use gozilla or getright (downloadmanager)

my downloads cut three times! :( so i'll try to upload the cannes show tomorrow. sorry guys :(

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Use gozilla or getright (downloadmanager)

fresh vh1 link i just uploaded

Vh1 angels

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thx Neo.

HEY MUFFIN CAM I GET LINK TO THE VH1ANGELS!!!

THANKS.....

NEO THE LINK TO YOUR VH1ANGELS IS DEAD.

HEY GUYS IS IT POSSIBLE FOR U THAT WHEN SOMEBODY UPLOAD A VIDEO THAN GET SOME CAPTURES OF THE VIDEO, BECUASE THAN U KNOW WHICH VIDEO IT IS... MANY TIME I HAVE DONWLOAD THE SAME VIDEO BECUASE I WAS NOT SURE THAT HAVE IT ORE NOT...THANKS!!!!!

HEY MUFFIN CAM I GET LINK TO THE VH1ANGELS!!!

THANKS.....

NEO THE LINK TO YOUR VH1ANGELS IS DEAD.

HEY GUYS IS IT POSSIBLE FOR U THAT WHEN SOMEBODY UPLOAD A VIDEO THAN GET SOME CAPTURES OF THE VIDEO, BECUASE THAN U KNOW WHICH VIDEO IT IS... MANY TIME I HAVE DONWLOAD THE SAME VIDEO BECUASE I WAS NOT SURE THAT HAVE IT ORE NOT...THANKS!!!!!

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I sent you a PM.

I still have it if you guys need it, I just went to bed last night. ;)