Bellazon

Motion

Neo52285

Guest quasicartes
Yeahhaaaa!!! We rock nana.gif

But what is "lmfao" a  shortcut? If yes, for what then....

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

lmfao is an abbreviation for 'laugh my f*cking ass off'

Guest quasicartes
Well thats a fisnished project:) if you want the none finished project I saved that too, i can upload it right now:)

Here it is

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

ok, so I have pm-ed you to finished work.

Who has the 3 films (files) of Victoria's Secret Swimsuits 10-Year Anniversary?

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/html/popup...video/swim.html

many thanks

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

They are posted on page 18. They're with rapidshare, so they should still be online. You can jump to page 18 by clicking on the left link saying "39 pages" on top and then just type the number (something i just found out ;) )

just wanted to say thanks heaps Neo for sending me the cannes vid! :) u rock dude

and yeah - i was watching ftv (the fashion channel) the other day and adriana was on it for a bit! does anyone have it? it was a little interview for the making of the 2005 Pirelli calender and she did this cute sticking out her tongue thing i want an avi/gif of lol :D

Guest SILVA
They are posted on page 18. They're with rapidshare, so they should still be online. You can jump to page 18 by clicking on the left link saying "39 pages" on top and then just type the number (something i just found out ;) )

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thanks a lot ANGIE

Guest foggie
I fixed your sig for ya, and your email, if you change it, to something else, and then change it back to your original email, that warning will go away.

It has been a long time since we've seen ya around these parts, must be pretty busy.

Those VS pics were posted around one of these threads somewhere, but if you wanna see em on the site, you can just go here and click the 10 Years of Sexy next to Adriana, and a new window will come up, and the pics, and videos and stuff are there. :)

Also people, here are the VS Sexy videos from the site, coded down quite a bit, same quality though. About 20mb a piece

Sardania

St. Tropez

Tulum

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Nice job.... Can you get the original files from the web?