Bellazon

NBA

goose

:laugh: there are great teams this season!

go mavs! :D although they lost against phoenix last night...it was a REALLY good game though. double overtime, but we couldn't pull through :cry:

damn, i did not finish that game! i i had to go to school! yay for Phoenix winning! yay for Dallas having a very good game!

close game though!

it was close, up to the last second...definately one of the best games this season. i just can't wait until the playoffs!!! now that is going to be GOOD! :ddr:

play offs!!!!

Ive always supported SAS since i was a baby..hehe so my faith belongs to them whatever happens :blush: :blush:

i was mad because the refs didn't call anything on them when they fouled dirk like 2 or 3 times right in front of them! but we've been known to fight with the refs, but hey, we have our reason! :laugh: but it was a good game though!

and dang, 1 point, i would have been mad too :laugh:

Sorry to interject your convo about the Lakers, but I would like to know why people don't think Miami can win?

They've won 8 in a row, all without Dwyane Wade. 14 of 18 overall.

They've won 13 games at home in a row

They've beaten the Spurs, Detroit, Cavs, Chicago and Utah in the last two weeks

They're playing great defence

Shaq's been playing great b-ball

And they're half a game behind Washington for first place in the Southeast division

Oh, and there is a good possibility Dwyane Wade will be in the playoffs

But I guess we wont know until playoff time...and then I can rub it in your faces when we win :p :laugh: :D

Sorry to interject your convo about the Lakers, but I would like to know why people don't think Miami can win?

They've won 8 in a row, all without Dwyane Wade. 14 of 18 overall.

They've won 13 games at home in a row

They've beaten the Spurs, Detroit, Cavs, Chicago and Utah in the last two weeks

They're playing great defence

Shaq's been playing great b-ball

And they're half a game behind Washington for first place in the Southeast division

Oh, and there is a good possibility Dwyane Wade will be in the playoffs

But I guess we wont know until playoff time...and then I can rub it in your faces when we win :p :laugh: :D

i agree with you, the play good bball but sorry, Dean, i just don't think they can do it again this year, but feel free to rub it on our faces when you win!hehe :laugh: :laugh: