Bellazon

News

^ not dating, but PR

Simoms is only managing.

What else are you working on that you’re excited about?

I’m managing [tsunami survivor] Petra Nemcova’s Happy Hearts Fund. They shot a book to raise money for Asia. The relationships I have with people can make a difference. They just came and shot Kimora, they’re going to shoot George Clooney, and I’m going to get Oprah involved.

full http://www.complex.com/index.php?task=Arti...=64&issue=1

I was watching some old talk show and Orlando Bloom was on it and it dawned on me Petra should date him. She likes Brits, he broke his back and healed, she broke her pelvis and healed. He's a Buddhist, she's a buddhist. They could bond over religion and broken bones :p Okay, clearly I need some sleep.

POSH pop star James Blunt cheated on his supermodel girlfriend when he took a sexy student nurse Back to Bed.

Just weeks after the upper crust chart-topper announced he's a one woman man we can reveal he had a highland fling with Jenna MacDonald after a concert.

Three days earlier, Czech beauty Petra Nemcova had watched from the wings as he performed songs from his Back To Bedlam album in London.

But he was soon saying Goodbye My Lover to Petra and You're Beautiful to 21-year-old Jenna.

Now she says: "He's a rat and people need to know the truth about him."

Former tank commander Blunt, 32, set his sights on Jenna the minute she turned up at his hotel following a gig at Stirling Castle.

Passionate

After posing with her for a picture in the bar, they slipped outside while he puffed a ciggy then started his military manoeuvres.

She said: "He gave me a really long kiss. He was an excellent kisser, it was tender and soft, quite slow but passionate."

Blunt then led her to his room in the Stirling Highland Hotel for the next stage of his operation.

"I loved his posh accent and I surrendered instantly as he sweet-talked me," she admitted.

"As we fell into bed I thought,

Ok anyone that wants to participate has to have Yahoo Instant Messenger. We will do this the same way we did the past ones.

1.You will need to have speakers, as Petra will speak her answers and not be typing them.

2.You do not need a microphone, Petra will be the only one speaking.

3. Please add [email protected] to your messenger buddy list. That is our moderator Dave.

4. The day of the chat please be on prior to 4pm so Dave can get everyone invited to the chat room.

5. The day of the chat Dave will send an invite to everyone who adds him on their buddy list. Then Petra and I will send an invitation to everyone in the room to view the webcam to see Petra.

6. We will attempt to go in order when asking questions. If you see she has 2 or 3 questions to answer please wait to ask yours.

7. If there are any problems during the chat please IM Dave. He will get any messages to us. Last time there were too many people Iming us which was freezing the sound.

8. Petra has not asked that we ban anything from being asked but please remember to always be respective of Petra at ALL times. We have never had a problem with this before so I don't see that happening now. Any questions before then please e-mail me at [email protected] or Dave at [email protected].