Bellazon

News

• 2 weeks later...

SCARLET LETTERS: Bruce Willis, supermodel Petra Nemcova, British designer Scott Henshall and his business partner Hofit Golan, were all dressed in red as they arrived on the RM Elegant on Friday. They were on hand to introduce their charitable project "The Big Red Book," aided by the Happy Hearts Foundation. The book will consist of photographs of celebrities such as James Blunt, Halle Berry and Elle MacPherson taken by famous photographers such as Gilles Bensimon, Bryan Adams and Brett Rattner, the director of "X-Men: The Last Stand." "The Big Red Book," Nemcova said, will be "

From Sky Showbiz news:

Another Girl For James?

We were starting to get a little bit confused about James Blunt's love life.

But there's now talk that the Beautiful singer is stepping out with a certain supermodel. Rumours started that posh James and Petra Nemcova were getting friendly when they were spotted together at a charity gig at the end of 2005. But now, Petra seems to be hinting that things are getting a lot more serious.

According to New York Post's Page Six, she gave a few little clues at a recent photo shoot. Apparently, she insisted that James' hit album Back To Bedlam was played over and over again...and even warbled along to all the songs.

"Oh, I know him very well," the Czech model is said to have told people on the shoot, who also revealed that she "kept smiling and giggling like a proud girlfriend". James hasn't had much luck with the ladies recently. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson had a few choice words for the singer-songwriter after a brief dalliance.

So, could it be hello my lover for Petra instead?

Edited by cutebunny121

From Sky Showbiz news:

Another Girl For James?

We were starting to get a little bit confused about James Blunt's love life.

But there's now talk that the Beautiful singer is stepping out with a certain supermodel. Rumours started that posh James and Petra Nemcova were getting friendly when they were spotted together at a charity gig at the end of 2005. But now, Petra seems to be hinting that things are getting a lot more serious.

According to New York Post's Page Six, she gave a few little clues at a recent photo shoot. Apparently, she insisted that James' hit album Back To Bedlam was played over and over again...and even warbled along to all the songs.

"Oh, I know him very well," the Czech model is said to have told people on the shoot, who also revealed that she "kept smiling and giggling like a proud girlfriend". James hasn't had much luck with the ladies recently. Tara Palmer-Tomkinson had a few choice words for the singer-songwriter after a brief dalliance.

So, could it be hello my lover for Petra instead?

This news is all over the place! They could be just friends but , to me, it sounds more like they are dating. They say she's memorized all the words to his cd & his unreleased music. Odd, that someone would leak this kind of information. I wonder who the source was? I guess Petra really loves his music. She's gone to atleast 2 of his concerts. Has she ever said what kind of music she likes?

Edited by bluejay

In the June 5, 2006 edition of PEOPLE magazine, there is a SHORT piece on Petra's pals. It talks about how she's been spotted with different guys like James Blunt & Kyle Boller. When a rep. for Petra was asked about the latest news, James Blunt, cd played at photo shoot, she said they're just friends & she's a fan of his music. They mention that the just friends line has become a familiar refrain. Either she's flat out lying, or they're all JUST friends.

Edited by bluejay

From Yahoo; A fashion insider has talked to The Daily Mail (their time-Sunday night) & told them Petra's "friends" are alarmed about her relationship with James Blunt because they think he's a cad & they don't want to see her hurt. This fashion insider claims they are definately an item, that Petra has been dazzled by his attentions & his music has lifted her spirits. But, they say James is a womanizer. Actually, JB was quoted as saying his music continues to get him laid. This time, however, Petra's New York publicist said Petra has instructed us to say nothing. I guess she got sick of answering, especially since the media has pretty much said they do not believe her when she says she's just friends with these guys.

thanks blue jay

ay 28, 2006 -- ALEX Vik, the jet-setting ex- billionaire who has high hopes of taking control of the French media and telecom giant Vivendi, has a thing for models - but only if it's for charity.

Vik, who has mainly kept out of the gossip glare - despite being a regular on the New York scene, won two auctions for dates with Sports Illustrated swimsuit models at last year's swimsuit issue party, a bash held at the meatpacking district club Aer.

For the privilege of hanging with the likes of Petra Nemcova, Roshumba Williams and Alicia Hall, Vik wrote a check for $25,000 to Unicef, sources said.

But the dates never happened until this year - and a source insisted that Vik, a married father of four, was never alone with any of the models. Vik declined comment.

Earlier this year, Vik hit up a Rangers game with Williams and Hall, along with several other guys.

More recently, in mid-May Vik and Nemcova - the Czech supermodel who lost her boyfriend in the 2004 Tsunami, were set to hit a Yankees game together.

But worried that the game would be rained out, Vik and Nemcova, along with the supermodel's sister, instead went to dinner in the West Village.

Vik, who grew up in a wealthy family in Norway and Spain - and now calls Monaco and Greenwich, Conn., home - was once worth close to $3 billion, according to Forbes.

But much of his fortune was lost in the dot-com bust after Xcelera.com, an Internet firm he founded, went bust.

A couple weeks ago, Vivendi, home to Universal Music, the world's largest music company, rejected a $50-per-share bid from Vik's Monaco-based Sebastian Holdings. Last week, Vik sent a letter to Vivendi outlining his plan to break up the conglomerate, sources told The Post's Zach Kouwe. Sources also said Deutsche Bank and Bank of America have agreed to financially back Vik as long as his pursuit of Vivendi remains friendly. Designer Tom Ford is known for controlling every aspect of his brand, from marketing to merchandise.

Now his penchant for control seems to be spiraling out of control, sources tell The Post's Suzanne Kapner.

Ford's business partner Domenico De Sole filed a complaint with New York State authorities accusing real estate broker Robert K. Futterman of improper conduct.

Futterman, who acted as the leasing agent for the landlord at 845 Madison Avenue, where Ford recently rented space for his first retail store, ran afoul of the designing duo by issuing a press release that detailed the agreement before the deal was officially announced.

"We had asked him to keep any information about the store confidential," De Sole said.

Futterman pointed out that he issued his press release after reading an account of the deal in the syndicated wire service Fashion Wire Daily, which led him to assume the agreement had been made public.

"This has gotten blown out of proportion," Futterman said. "After all, we represented the landlord, not Tom Ford."

The Core Club, Midtown Man hattan's exclusive gathering spot for movers and shakers, is chan neling the Algonquin Round Table.

The club re cently inked several part nerships, in cluding one with the Crea tive Coalition, the entertain ment indus try's political advocacy group, to host a series of forums the organizers liken to the fa mous gathering of creatives nearly a century ago at New York's Algon quin Hotel.

The events will "provide the opportu nity for intellectual dis course and provocative conversation," said Jennie Saunders, the Core Club's CEO.

But it's not all high- brow: In a recent deal with ESPN, members can watch Monday Night Football this fall in the company of ESPN anal ysts who will provide play-by-play.

Among the club's newest members is Ron Burkle, the billionaire supermarket mogul often seen in the com pany of supermodel Gisele Bundchen.

http://www.nypost.com/business/66636.htm

NY Post

From Yahoo; A fashion insider has talked to The Daily Mail (their time-Sunday night) & told them Petra's "friends" are alarmed about her relationship with James Blunt because they think he's a cad & they don't want to see her hurt. This fashion insider claims they are definately an item, that Petra has been dazzled by his attentions & his music has lifted her spirits. But, they say James is a womanizer. Actually, JB was quoted as saying his music continues to get him laid. This time, however, Petra's New York publicist said Petra has instructed us to say nothing. I guess she got sick of answering, especially since the media has pretty much said they do not believe her when she says she's just friends with these guys.

HERE'S THE ARTICLE:

For James Blunt, she is just the latest desirable woman to have fallen for his suave advances.

But friends of Petra Nemcova, the supermodel who survived the Boxing Day tsunami, expressed alarm last night over her relationship with the womanising pop star.

The 26-year-old Czech-born beauty, whose British fiance Simon Atlee died when the tidal wave hit Thailand in 2004, is said to be dazzled by the attentions of the handsome Old Harrovian.

They have been spotted together in New York and California, and at a recent Manhattan fashion shoot Petra sang along to a CD of his hit You're Beautiful and proudly declared: 'I know him very well.'

'They are definitely an item,' a fashion insider told The Mail on Sunday last night. 'But James is a rogue and people are worried for her. At this point in her life, the feeling is that she needs someone more stable.'

The singer, who is on a nine-month American tour, is said to have met Petra last December at a fundraiser for a charity she set up to help children who survived the tsunami.

Petra has made a remarkable recovery from the terrible injuries she sustained in the tragedy, which she survived by clinging to a palm tree for eight hours.

Stunning Petra has caught James's eye.

In terrible pain from a broken pelvis, she has never got over the memory of helplessly watching as Atlee, a fashion photographer, was swept out to sea. Blunt's soulful melodies are said to have lifted her mood, however, and she was soon seen on his arm at a trendy Manhattan nightclub.

When he performed at a music festival in California, she is said to have loyally waited for him backstage. But her acquaintances fear she may be caught in a love triangle - or even a quadrangle.

Ex-Army officer Blunt, 32, is also conducting an on-off relationship with a blonde British heiress, who only last month told friends they were planning to marry. Camilla Boler, the 23-year-old daughter of late kitchen tycoon Stephen Boler, has been dating Blunt for 18 months and accompanied him on a flying visit to London last week when he collected two Ivor Novello songwriting awards.

Blunt has also been linked to former It girl Tara Palmer-Tomkinson, who has said: 'If nothing happened between James and I, then I would come right out and say nothing had happened. And I haven't done that, have I? It's pretty easy to work out what I'm saying.'

At Blunt's London club, Raffles, moreover, one member observed: 'Even by a conservative estimate, he's had affairs with 80 per cent of the women who come through the doors.'

Petra's New York publicist said last night: 'She has instructed us to say nothing about this.'

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/arti...in_page_id=1773

All I can say is don't believe all the gossip

Well, the latest information (James & Petra are an item) is quoting a fashion industry insider. I'm not saying they can't be wrong or misinformed about whats going on, I'm just saying they are in the same business she is so they see & hear tons of information that the average joe does not. Plus these rumors have been going on for months.

Thanks for posting the full article, rumorhasit!!

Edited by bluejay