Bellazon

News

We hear THAT Petra Nemcova and Karolina Kurkova will lead the model contingent tonight at the Knick Bowl at Chelsea Piers, where the hoopsters will go for strikes and spares to benefit MSG's Garden of Dreams Foundation.

From nypost.com

Petra Nemcova's Denim Skirt

th_PetraNemcovaANDskirt_LARGE.jpg

Own Petra Nemcova's Rampage jeans denim skirt. Ms. Nemcova donated the skirt, one of her favorite articles of clothing, after attending the 'all' Clothing Love Affair event in New York celebrating the clothes you love and benefiting Clothes Off Our Back.

Carson Kressley and celebrities (Carmen Electra, Petra Nemcova, Milla Jovovich, Kristin Chenoweth) gathered with 'all' laundry detergent to share their clothing love stories, because 'all' takes care of the clothes you love. The Fashion Week affair supported charity Clothes Off Our Back.

Proceeds from the auction benefit the Children's Defense Fund, Cure Autism Now and the emergency relief efforts in Darfur (specifically Friends of the World Food Program, Save the Children and the U.S. Fund for UNICEF).

Designer:

Size: 7

Color: Denim

Shipping Instructions: Winning bidder pays for actual cost of shipping--cost depends on shipping address. Item cannot be resold.

http://www.clothesoffourback.org/product_i...&cPath=1_85

March 12, 2007 -- PETRA Nemcova is not the same girl she was when she met her boyfriend James Blunt - at least when it comes to her ever-changing hair. Nemcova was overheard chatting about her locks at Guastavino's. "When he met me, I was platinum blond, and then I changed to dark hair," Nemcova told fellow partygoers celebrating Ray Ban's Hide Away campaign. "The first time he saw me with my new hair he said, 'Wow! I was dating Barbarella, and now I'm dating a Bond girl!' "

http://www.nypost.com/seven/03122007/gossi...ge_pagesix_.htm

Petra on VH1 in new tv show!

VH1 Announces New Reality Series ROCK OF LOVE WITH BRET MICHAELS

The Ten Episode Series Premieres in July

The series travels the globe in search of undiscovered model talent, who will be brought to New York to audition for potential contracts with NEXT Model Management. Petra Nemcova will serve as a mentor and friend to the prospective models, as they learn the business of fashion and modeling. Using her own life experiences, Petra will advise the models on how to succeed in the fashion industry, and will also underscore the importance of having a well-rounded life, including giving back to communities important to each of them

http://www.feeds4all.com/Item.aspx?ItemID=13621623