Bellazon

News

^^haha she must be cute :p

I heard Petra will "face of Czech republic" in Fashion TV!

:rofl:

REALLY? :shock:

what segment did u see it in?

maybe i missed it, damn :cry:

can u tell more about it?

thanQs, roni :flower:

Im not sure this is true....Petra can invite tourists to the Prague. I dont know more :(

I saw it on czech internet server.

Im not sure this is true....Petra can invite tourists to the Prague. I dont know more :(

wait, wait.. :blink:

now i'm Qonfused :confused:

you saw it on FTV or Czech Internet Server??? :blink: :blink:

So, she's liQe a tourist ambassador for her country, icic :) like elise crombez for her town in Belgium :hehe:

wait, wait.. :blink:

now i'm Qonfused :confused:

you saw it on FTV or Czech Internet Server??? :blink: :blink:

So, she's liQe a tourist ambassador for her country, icic :) like elise crombez for her town in Belgium :hehe:

heh I saw it on czech internet server that she will on FTV

• 2 weeks later...

Cam somebody please translate what she is actually doing in Peru,because Peru and all South America is one of the most spiritual places on earth at this moment.I knew that she is sort of a spiritual person but never knew she is interested in shamanism,i would be even a more fan of her if i foinf out that she is . :heart:

translation for the blog:

A new star of the international spectacle marches past by the

historical city of the Cusco.

She is now top model Czech Petra Nemcova, one of the figures more quoted of the famous company Victoriás Secret, that arrived east Wednesday at the Imperial City.

Beautiful and formed ears the blond one arrived at the international airport Alexander Velasco Astete to 11 in the morning and has predicted to visit this Saturday ciudadela Inca of Machu Picchu.

Its visit to the Cusco not only has tourist aims, also will make social workings in our mother country.

During his first hours in Cusco, the model, that also was made by its engagement with the English singer James Blunt well-known, it took a walk by some streets of the city and visited its main attractiveness.

"I am contented, astonished. My dream is becoming reality ", needed the beautiful and spiky blonde.

Model will make workings social related to Foundation Hearts Happy (Happy Hearts), which it founded the 2005 after the experience that before lived a year with tsunami on Thailand, where passed away her fiancè Simon Atlee(photographer of fashions) and she was saved to die when climbing to a tree not to be devastated by tsunami.

Happy Hearts is dedicated to the attendance of needed children who have suffered losses or difficulties as result of natural disasters.

After its passage by the Cusco, that will culminate Sunday, Nemcova will visit Pisco and Chincha, two of the cities that were more affected with the earthquake of 7,9 degrees in the scale of Richter that shook the South coast of the country in August of 2007.

translation of the news site:

The world stars continue visiting the Cuzco. This morning arrived at the imperial city, the top model of Czech Republic, Petra Nemcova, figure of it made famous signs Victioria' s Secret, who only will not visit this Saturday the fortress of Machu Picchu, but will also participate in events of social work. Nemcova participated of a tourist walk by the city and even talked with the settlers that greeted it frequently. "I am happy, amazed. My dream is becoming reality", needed.

Images diffused by the Channel N of Peru showed to the model followed by various journalists in its traveled through by the city. She anticipates to carry out social works related to the Foundation Happy Hearts (Happy Hearts), that she founded the 2005 after the experience that to live a year before with the tsunami of Thailand, where their boyfriend passed away Simon Atlee (fashionable photographer).

Happy Hearts is dedicated to the assistance of needy children that have suffered losses or difficulties as a consequence of natural disasters.

After its step by the Cusco, that will culminate Sunday, Nemcova will visit Turkey and Chincha, two of the cities that resulted more affected with the earthquake of 7,9 degrees in the scale of Richter that shook the south coast of the country in August of the 2007.