Bellazon

News

Spotted: Sean Penn As Harvey Milk, Plus: New Girlfriend?

Submitted by eddie on Sat, 02/09/2008 - 15:15.

Sean Penn, seen on the set of Milk, accompanied by a tall, blond, gorgeous, European model-type. Thick Swedish style accent and super hot smile. Penn was careful not to get too close in public, but she stayed in his trailer and traveled in his car.

link:

http://www.theradreport.com/2008/02/09/spo...new-girlfriend/

Could it be Petra? :o

Yes it was about her. Here's what I found out more:

Submitted by eddie on Mon, 02/25/2008 - 20:17.

So Sean Penn is taking Petra Nemcova to the partys, huh? He brought her out to the set of Harvey Milk in San Francisco about three weeks ago but was trying to keep her secret. She stayed in his trailer and they travelled together.

She's hot. I didn't recognize her even though she was standing right next to me for like 10 minutes. Yeah I know I'm retarded. I shot a quick video from across the street. It sucks and that's why you get it now. They're behind those three people:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6eAVl1CWf3I

Prince's bash was a hotspot for couples as well: Sean Penn and Petra Nemcova, kissed on the dancefloor in the basement while partying with Oscar winner Javier Bardem and Penélope Cruz, who stuck around to chat with Prince for a while. Meanwhile, Bardem, who ditched his tux for jeans and a black T-shirt, passed around his trophy and posed for pictures with his personal camera.

from people.com

Prince's bash was a hotspot for couples as well: Sean Penn and Petra Nemcova, kissed on the dancefloor in the basement while partying with Oscar winner Javier Bardem and Penélope Cruz, who stuck around to chat with Prince for a while. Meanwhile, Bardem, who ditched his tux for jeans and a black T-shirt, passed around his trophy and posed for pictures with his personal camera.

from people.com

SEAN'S SWOOP ON BLUNT BEAUTY

26th February 2008

JAMES Blunt hasn’t put Petra Nemcova off facially-challenged men – she’s swapped him for equally warped Sean Penn.

The bendy-faced actor found himself the mother of all rebounds less than two months after leaving his wife of 11 years, Robin Wright Penn, 41.

The unlikely duo cared not a jot for the slack jaws of onlookers at LA’s Villa nightclub as they threw some profoundly erotic shapes together on the dancefloor.

Since the cat had barely been acquainted with the bag, they decided to go public with their relationship the following night at 60-year-old Sir Elton John’s star-addled Academy Awards bash.

So Penn’s latest blonde arrived at the 16th Annual AIDS Foundation Oscar Party at the Pacific Design Center on the arm of the painfully smug 47-year-old, as our picture below reveals.

Our man with the broken mirror said: “They weren’t hiding anything. They were holding hands all night and kissing each other’s necks.

“At one point, Simon Cowell felt so uncomfortable in their amorous vicinity he had to scamper away.”

He added: “I don’t know how Sean does it.”

Indeed, Sean’s first wife invented sex and was called Madonna, so it is no surprise the wily wooer is a genius in sexual algebra.

He pulled himself off her pointy chest after four years and moved onto Robin.

She reportedly served him divorce papers after allegedly catching him partying with two Russian girls in a Lake Tahoe hotel suite.

And now there’s a new Penn pal in the shapely form of the Czech supermodel, who left Blunt, pictured inset above, shortly after doing the party circuit with him at last year’s Oscars.

When asked about their blossoming romance, Sean simply said: “I’m happy. And I’ll be happier when I see my kids again.”

Sean and Robin are seeking joint custody of their sprogs Hopper Jack, 14, and Dylan Frances, 16.

And by the look of him, Sean is seeking full custody of Petra.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/goss/view/30634...n-Blunt-beauty/