Bellazon

Magali Amadei
Thumbnail

Korravai

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

@modelcrazy, you're always welcome! It's a shame Gettyimages released so many rare fashion show images in B&W only. They are probably trolling us! 

I was looking for her images of Vivienne Westwood fashion show, but apparently she only has done it for the "Prêt-à-Porter" movie, and the whole show was just staged for that purpose. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2022 at 8:35 AM, ArianaVSCouture said:

I was looking for her images of Vivienne Westwood fashion show, but apparently she only has done it for the "Prêt-à-Porter" movie, and the whole show was just staged for that purpose. 

That's why I couldn't find images of her from that show. Thanks for that info.

19 minutes ago, modelcrazy said:

Yes, there was but Magali never had light brown hair or blue eyes though. 

Even Naomi Campbell has sported blue contact lenses for some of her editorials in the 90's, and a lot of women experiment with their hair now and then, so those 2 details couldn't have helped much. I don't follow Magali's career like that, i just thought it was her and shared them, my bad it wasn't her

• 1 month later...
29 minutes ago, modelcrazy said:

Finally I get to see this edit in full. Thank you @radolgc

this is a side note: i don't know if you know this but she has a very long editorial in harper's bazaar australia september 1998. i would scan it for you but i can't these days. however i noticed someone was selling it on ebay recently.