Bellazon

Magali Amadei
Thumbnail

Korravai

You are very wellcome! This is the only reason why i am posting them here, to make another fan of her happy. I recently decided to collect her, although i have been keeping all the stuff i have with her during all these years of collecting many other models, but since i started creating an archive of what i have and uploading it on a website, i became so hoocked that i started adding all the models i like and admire to my main list of models i collect. And the list became super long...it is not easy, but i am excited and it is fun. My hobby is to collect all these beautiful images of the amazing models and celebrating their work. Contributing to such forums is the least i can do. There was a girl many years ago who needed almost my entire Magali collection(plus Helena B) but we never made any deal/trade. I am happy now, cause i got to keep all these gems in my room and finally took time to scan them and share them with the world...of 8 people following this thread...lol....and it seems that you and me are the only active members. Maybe you were that person i was in contact with...I remember having her Italian Vogue cover and i have no idea what happened to it...wish i find it again...maybe one day...i have one more thing to share from my Magali collection, it is a long spread from a catalog...german Madeleine i think...i will scan it later today and share it. Thank you for commenting and expressing joy after my posts, it makes all my effort worth it.

1 hour ago, radolgc said:

You are very wellcome! This is the only reason why i am posting them here, to make another fan of her happy. I recently decided to collect her, although i have been keeping all the stuff i have with her during all these years of collecting many other models, but since i started creating an archive of what i have and uploading it on a website, i became so hoocked that i started adding all the models i like and admire to my main list of models i collect. And the list became super long...it is not easy, but i am excited and it is fun. My hobby is to collect all these beautiful images of the amazing models and celebrating their work. Contributing to such forums is the least i can do. There was a girl many years ago who needed almost my entire Magali collection(plus Helena B) but we never made any deal/trade. I am happy now, cause i got to keep all these gems in my room and finally took time to scan them and share them with the world...of 8 people following this thread...lol....and it seems that you and me are the only active members. Maybe you were that person i was in contact with...I remember having her Italian Vogue cover and i have no idea what happened to it...wish i find it again...maybe one day...i have one more thing to share from my Magali collection, it is a long spread from a catalog...german Madeleine i think...i will scan it later today and share it. Thank you for commenting and expressing joy after my posts, it makes all my effort worth it.

I think I am indeed the person you're talking about. I collect on Helena B also as well as Shana, Christy & Karen M.  In all the time I've been collecting I've never come across another Magali fan that collects on her. I recently found a whole lot of images you sent me years ago of clippings of Karen & Christy that we were going to trade. I don't know why we didn't. I used to own the full mag of Magali's Italian Vogue cover. It is a good issue for me as four of my fav's have edits in it. I lost it in a fire but have the clippings of the cover & the edits except Christy's. 😢 I remember you had Magali's appearance in Elegance Spring/Summer 1997, do you still have that or is it the one you're talking about?

3 hours ago, radolgc said:

I seem to miss first and last pages, can you check what is on them?

I don't have the title page either, I guess it didn't have her on it, but it's an edit in the photography style of early 1900's photographer Tina Modotti. There's a reprint of this edit in Italian Elle June 1994. The last page is of Magali & on the reverse is the first page of a Leilani Bishop edit titled "Feeling Fruhling". I didn't know the exact date of it either but I did some research online & found where it came from. Big thanks to eBay sellers who show a picture of the contents page of magazines. I can't quite make out the title of this edit, the photo is blurry in that spot, but I found the date. As a collector I really hate not having correct date information.

I see no way of sending you a private message here, I think we should take our conversation in private. I am very happy I found you again after all these years. Our first contact was on TFS, a very evil forum where they ban amazing members for super silly reasons as it happened to me more than 10 years ago for an absurd reason and after i deleted all the links with my contributions, they got super angry at me and banned me for life. I know other people who are as crazy and dedicated as me and deserve to have even VIP treatment on such forums, but instead they were banned just like me. Oh well, I better be careful what I say even here, cause there is no freedom of speach anywhere and nobody respects or values the truth or the real qualities and contributions of an individual. I am experiencing it all my life. I will be very happy if we get in touch via e-mail. I wanna show you my website and talk about models. Maybe we can even exchange stuff again...I might keep the Helena B stuff and I would even trade the Magali stuff I have if you can offer me stuff on my main models that I still miss. I did start to collect Karen Mulder as well...and many others, you will see on my website.

I just scanned the Elegance boutique Germany pages of Magali, spring summer 1997, you were right;))

Here they are, all scanned by me:

1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-2a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-4a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-6a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-8a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-10a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-12a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-14a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-16a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-18a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-20a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-22a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-24a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-26a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-28a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-30a.jpg 1997-ss-EleganceBoutique-Ger-MA-32a.jpg

5 hours ago, radolgc said:

I seem to miss first and last pages, can you check what is on them?

Thank you for the exact date of that 1994 German Elle editorial...I think the pages in Italian Elle might be slightly different as poses...back in the days editorials were almost never an exact reprint, but the same shoot with different poses. Which means we need to track down all editions of Elle or Marie Claire in order to have as many different photos as possible. I will check the scans of the Italian edition in the thread and compaire them

On 9/4/2017 at 9:12 PM, RocketQueen said:

stile modotti
ELLE ITALIA, JUNE 1994
Photographer: Neil Kirk

14.thumb.jpg.f778d335ba50fea069ce23b1401db9f5.jpg15.thumb.jpg.c23fee6bf22bbba2e45318dccb8331b1.jpg16.thumb.jpg.615d7a001f235f98c6771749f6a99e00.jpg17.thumb.jpg.5dcf351015e93abcce89eb9d920b782d.jpg18.thumb.jpg.64e386db63a0233a5237cfe3000ac3b1.jpg19.thumb.jpg.f19131c11f8fbf8b13cc832a36e36635.jpg20.thumb.jpg.fa9673ab52a50dd014410b6ec155f436.jpg21.thumb.jpg.be960fbd3d69032cd099fb4555f9f113.jpg

my scans

Only 2 of the pages are the same images as in the German Elle, the rest are different poses and there is one image in the German Elle that I do not see published here:

1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-1.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-2.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-3.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-4.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-5.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-6.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-7.jpg 1994-3-Elle-Germany-unk-MA-8.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 1 month later...