Bellazon

Perfect imperfections.....

doradosoy

Ok, not that I'm hating, but they are human too, and I KNOW some girls feel much better seeing strechmarks or acne on models. So post the pics, and point out the flaws :evil:

I likle her, but it makes me feel better that even the most beautiful women in the world arent as airbrushed looking in real life

Major razor rash

Strech marks on the breasts.

I get the point but there is already a thread for this :blush:

gorgeous Megan and her less gorgeous skin!

Yes. seen her skin, but also seen some other pics from some red carpet event, and she obviously had something done to totally even her skin. I really wanna know what. She had those holes in her skin totally smoothed! Maybe it was just for the night, and someone did a great makeup job on her, but I would still like to know what it was.

ok frenchkiki, let us say that 10 surgeries is too much and that i was wrong in stating that.

but she has had at least 5 surgeries - her nose is smaller, her breasts are bigger, her eyebrows had been lifted up, her lips are fuller and bigger than before, and her cheeks are now smaller.

look at those pics i attached and you will see that, those are pics from real events in the past.

they are not pictures from photosessions which can easily be photoshoped like those above you posted.

look at her face and breasts on that photo where she is in red dress and then look at that photo where she is in pink dress :yes:

post-19430-0-1446025759-04428_thumb.jpg

post-19430-0-1446025759-0797_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233323554_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233323936_thumb.jpg

post-19430-1233324216_thumb.jpg

Breasts, lips, eyebrows etc can all be accounted for with make-up, age and as Morgan pointed out built in/push up bras.

Now I'm not saying she hasn't had plastic surgery, but I've seen some drastic star changes in actresses and actors... and not all of them are due to plastic surgery. Regardless... good thread, it's nice to see someone elses imperfections, if only because it makes you feel more secure about your own imperfections.

As for the 9/9/07 picture, it's blurry and has a brighter/harsher light whereas the other has a more natural light. The introduction to a lightsource that is no longer natural always distorts a picture, it's why so many young girls like taking over exposed pictures, (it hides their flaws) or so they think. :)